NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor [PoV] is now LIVE!

holymolly

grafik.png.10602e3ef592b32356e8c4f9522384c6.png

Thanks to CmC. With theese aditional 6 chances to get points and the Points from PoP the PoV is much more easier to do and to reach the last rewards for a better cashback from the 3600 Koban.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Either they added a new PoV type or changed the rewards for the expected PvE iteration. The current one is about completing daily goals. Pity that the game does not have patch notes, which would have been a good place to mention it.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

5 minutes ago, 430i said:

Either they added a new PoV type or changed the rewards for the expected PvE iteration. The current one is about completing daily goals. Pity that the game does not have patch notes, which would have been a good place to mention it.

LOL nevermind, mixed of PoV and PoG... oh well

• Haha 7
  • Hearts 1

How did I miss it!?  And this topic has been up for ages.  I can comment now without getting into trouble with the moderators for going off topic.  I've long wanted to comment on these PoV girls and now is my long-awaited chance.

Anyway, in case anyone hasn't noticed, some of the girls that are placed in this event are truly lovely (or in the case of Vana) scarily sexy.

The latest girls are Danny and Abbie, both hot, curvy girls with great figures, Danny especially and a such pretty face to match.  I'll get Danny, but not Abbie, sadly.  I can't wait to see and read more about her.

There are so many others, including an amazing variant of Venam, but the one who holds most of my attention is Romantic Cupid.  For the first time we have a grown-up and truly beautiful Cupid Chan who is simply stunning, especially in her 3/4 second star pose, lovely breasts, perfect bum and a face to match.  For the first time, too, her tousled hairstyle is a perfect match for her body and attire, this time with earrings (a feature only recently used in the HH girls - apart from Eugenie whose red stud earrings are her trade mark).  She Cupid fits her love goddess role, this time (in her affection scenes) with the emphasis on love and charm rather than a 'stampede toward the clitoris' (as John Cleese put it in his headmaster's role in 'The Meaning of Life'.

For me, this variant of Cupid is the crowning glory of Hentai Heroes and she gives us another angle on sex - just to digress a little, something that could be explored in much more depth with the Yandere girls like Justine.  It would be interesting to see how she responds if given gentle loving with a firm hand.  I actually don't think she's a natural born bitch at all, her scenes in Heroes University being a hint of the possible, even according to the hero himself.  Cupid could be the conductor and director of new attitudes to love in sex, directed especially to the yandere girls.  Fortunately, so far there have been no HH parodies of Ayano.  Considering how cute and sexy Ayano is in Crush Crush, I'm waiting for HH to explore this option.  Imagine a Yin and Yang with Cupid and Ayano.  Now that would be something.  Hint Hint!

But, anyway... Great artwork, yet again.  It's getting better all the time.  How is that possible?  It's not even a rip-off of the usual clonal anime, but is its own genre.  It's got to the point where it's hard to choose my best girl and those with the slightly more 'in-character' poses in tune with their affection scenes win the day for me.

• Like 2