Overview of monthly events?

Eckos

In terms of milestones we have the regular event at a month's start and Path of Attraction at the end.

When it comes to the rest of the time though there different events cycling, is there a way to check which events are coming throughout the month?

Like Orgy Days and Legendary Contest are arguably the most "player friendly" events and in terms of preparatory resource management it would be dope to know which events are coming up.

Events always follow the same pattern. Classic 9 day > 4 day legendary days or epic days (this event alternates every month) > 5 day Orgy days > 4 day Legendary Contests > about 6 day Path of attraction. PoA length sometimes changes and days off vary depending on how many days in that month. 3 day mythic days usually starts around the 3rd and Kinky Cumpetition there are always 2 that usually 2 weeks apart and start right after a league week ends.

This Month is extra confusing because it looks like they're starting a new event called Path of Valour(just added to the test server) that I've been told runs 14 days consecutively and once it ends another begins. There is also a mystery 5 day event listed which runs at the same time as Orgy days.

Generally how we know this is because the devs release a calendar for Hentai Heroes and our events always mirror theirs. I'll post their calendar here for you to see but usually you can find it in several places such as GH discord pinned in the HH chat channel, HH discord in their news channel or EN HH forums in their announcement section.

HH_Calendar_December_CL_wothout_Mythic.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

We're actually using HH calendar most of the time. The calendar has been posted on HH discord by a community manager. My apologies for not having put it there

Here is is!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/266186271339184131/915316859216203836/HH_Calendar_December_CL_FR_withoutMythic-1.jpg

So from December 1st to 10th, we have the Classic Event (that has his own title), then from the 10th to the 14h: it's Epic Days or Legendary Days (both events are alternating with each others), then from the 14th to the 19th it's Orgy Days (where you can find all the past classic events AND GH get 1 last legacy event it's missing to match the number of events that HH already have), then from the 19th to the 23rd: it's the Legendary Competitions and then from the 25th to the 31st: it's the Path of Attraction (that has his own title). All these events are the main events that happens in this order in this order and around the same dates. Some months can have 1-2 days without no events happening so it's chill and relax time for the Main Character ;)

In additions to those events, from the 3rd to the 6th, we will have the Mythic Days with one exclusive guy to get. This event is very hard because you have to refill the combativity a lot and burn a lot of kobans there (around 12k to 25k depending of your luck). Without buying anything that can provide kobans in game with real money (like the gold card, becoming a patreon member, raw koban, bundles etc) It's almost impossible to get the mythic guy every months so you can ignore it. From the 9th to the 11th and the 23rd to the 25th, you'll have 2 cessions of Kinky Cumpetitions with a different guy to get for each. Kinky Cumpetitions is also an event where you need to burn a lot of koban. From players feedbacks, season give around 1 shard every 2 fights, so you need around 200 kisses (the season's money) to be able to claim 1 guy.

In addition because it's Christmas month, a second "5 days event" is planned at the same time as Orgy Days and this one is going to be a surprise!

And finally, what has been announced with the BDSM update, the Path of Valor is about to show up in the game. It has been put live on the test server today and announced on the HH discord and will come live next week on the next game update. It'll happen twice in one month (14 days event each), will have 2 guys you can get (one for free, the other for 3200 kobans, similar to the Path of Attraction but for what I've seen, you'll have to do various things to get potions and it's way less expensive than Path of Attraction). The first will take place on December 10th to the 24th and the next one will start right after.

There is a complete version of the monthly calendar that exist with all the event and the names but this calendar is a patreon goal reward that patreon members get when a certain amount of money per month is reached.

I hope I answered your question as complete as possible.

Zam~

• Thanks 1

Alrighty, mighty thanks.

That's exactly what I was looking for.

"Classic", "Orgy days", "Legendary Contest" and "Path of Attraction" are the events to pay most attention to as a free player imho as the first three give the best chances to actually reasonably expand your Harem, with LC even awarding a 5star Legendary useful for PvP when you finally get enough money and gifts together to upgrade them while the latter gives lots of good rewards as well as four guys at once if you manage to save up the 7200 kobans for the second prize row.

"Kinky Cumpetition" and "Mythic Days" are not really worth investing into as the needed investments for them are too high for the prospected rewards from a free or new players' point of view.

I do know the Mythic guys have 6 stars and are basically the strongest in raw power for all battle teams, but I've always counted them as a sort of extra goodie for players who invest real money into the game so I'm not actively pursuing to get one.

With the blessings in place now there are also chances and times where mythic guys are outperformed by guys of other rarities so they aren't always overpowered in battle situations.

Speaking of investing real money though, I've recently found a shop near my home which sells paysafecards so I might be able to invest between 10 to 15 Euros a month in the future.

Question is then which is the most effective way to spend.

Unlocking the season pass seems very tempting as there are several prizes included which really can make Path of Attraction easier and you get the two guys on earlier tiers taking out anxiety of the season of possibly not being able to reach both guys.

Or would it be more effective to pine for at least the silver monthly card? Decisions to make here...

On 12/2/2021 at 3:31 PM, Zamioc Yuki said:

I went for the patreon which includes a gold card and the season pass

Wait, when you say patreon, are you meaning be social media/artist platform Patreon? I mean, I pay for the gold card and season pass individually, but if there is a patreon package that gets me those and access to these extras like the calendar, I would like to know about that. What is the patreon name? I don't remember seeing anything about that.

il y a 6 minutes, Pelto a dit :

Wait, when you say patreon, are you meaning be social media/artist platform Patreon? I mean, I pay for the gold card and season pass individually, but if there is a patreon package that gets me those and access to these extras like the calendar, I would like to know about that. What is the patreon name? I don't remember seeing anything about that.

You can find the social media links here:

image.png

1: hit the "follow us button"

2: pick patreon.

There is also discord, twitter and facebook

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, one more question. I joined the patreon because my monthly pass is running out tomorrow (even though I had the season pass and not realizing it won't be filled until next month anyway 😞 ) but it is asking for my player id. Where does one find that?

4 hours ago, Pelto said:

Ok, one more question. I joined the patreon because my monthly pass is running out tomorrow (even though I had the season pass and not realizing it won't be filled until next month anyway 😞 ) but it is asking for my player id. Where does one find that?

On your player page:

GH_main_player_id.png.199cc5c89145256441edabd7e587fdcc.png

It's right beside your current avatar above the Tower of Fame ranking.

• Thanks 1