58 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Finalmecia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

There are only five 5* submissive Legendaries available in the game, and of those I only have two. As opposed to the seven black & yellow 5*s I have. So it's tight now, but I don't really have anything else to spend the submissive gems on. I might as well spend them on a mythic. Especially since she has tentacles in her poses.

With only two 5-star submissive legendaries in your harem you would have been able to fully awaken them just with the initial 3000 gift, and with plenty of gems left over. You might not be feeling just how rare Submissive gems are quite yet. I have three 5-star legendaries that I'm working on, and I'm feeling the severe pinch on Submissive gems.

Got some shards of here while finishing up the girl on Donatien. I was planning on skipping the Mythic girl, but since she ended up on a boss, I will take what shards I can get. I don't have enough perfume to make getting her remotely realistic, and that's okay. Of course, if my market refreshes have a couple show up, then I might consider it.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 6:05 PM, JustVisitingReborn said:

I made a error and forgot to put on the SP booster before blasting through the 150 Combativity I had saved from last month. But in retrospect, realising that the Event girl is also there, the mistake like was the correct strategy. The Event girl would have burned through the SP shards for little gain. Means Finalmencia will cost a little more than the average Mythic, but overall still happy to have made the mistake lol

What is SP booster? Is it the mythic sandalwood to get girl shards?

• Like 1

I finally couldn't resist her

I spent 1116 for the refills and 450 for the sandalwood, so a total of 1566 Nutaku Kobans. It is a bit less than the last one for whom i spent 1731 nkob.

The problem now is that I don't have enough gifts to get her to 6 stars. So she will have to wait a few weeks/months before being usefull in pvp.

Edited by Yuyureka

Not the cheapest mythic I got, despite the mythic boosters : Finalmecia required 11000 Kb ( 8900 Kb + 4 sandalwood perfume boosters 2160 Kb ) + natural regen fights ( around 60 ), only using x1 battle. The presence of another event girl was not that harmful as I unlock her before using my first sandalwood booster.

GL to those still in the fight.

I don't understand why a lot of people only use 4 sandalwood booster instead of 5. It was already the case during last Mystic event, i've seen a lot of you saying you only used 4 sandalwoods.

With 4 sandalwood, you get 22*4 = 88 shards

Once the first 4 sandalwood used, you still need 12 shards. With an average drop of 7% or 8%, you will need around 150 fights to get those 12 shards.

Each 20 refills is 36nb / 216 kb, so for 150, you will need 8 refills (288nb/1728kb). 

With a sandalwood 90nb/540kb), you will need only around 4 refills, so 144nb/864kb, plus the price of the sandalwood 90nb/540kb

So without a fifth sandalwood, it will cost you an average of 288nb / 1728 kb.

With a fifth sandalwood, it should cost you an average of 144+90nb / 864kb + 540kb, so 234nb / 1404kb.

So if my math is not wrong, the fifth sandwood should be the best choice. (But i inderstand this time was a bit special, because of the 2nd girl, you might have not wanted to use a sandalwood before getting her out of the way, and maybe you did drop enough mystic shard while trying to get the rare girl so that the fifth sandalwood wasn't necessary)

• Like 3

I am tired of spending kobans to the fart, I am left without and also I am left with the mythical in 83/100. And worst of all, they no longer repeat it later. And they had to put something else on another villain, not on Donatien who had another girl.

2 hours ago, Yuyureka said:

I don't understand why a lot of people only use 4 sandalwood booster instead of 5. It was already the case during last Mystic event, i've seen a lot of you saying you only used 4 sandalwoods.

With 4 sandalwood, you get 22*4 = 88 shards

Once the first 4 sandalwood used, you still need 12 shards. With an average drop of 7% or 8%, you will need around 150 fights to get those 12 shards.

Each 20 refills is 36nb / 216 kb, so for 150, you will need 8 refills (288nb/1728kb). 

With a sandalwood 90nb/540kb), you will need only around 4 refills, so 144nb/864kb, plus the price of the sandalwood 90nb/540kb

So without a fifth sandalwood, it will cost you an average of 288nb / 1728 kb.

With a fifth sandalwood, it should cost you an average of 144+90nb / 864kb + 540kb, so 234nb / 1404kb.

So if my math is not wrong, the fifth sandwood should be the best choice. (But i inderstand this time was a bit special, because of the 2nd girl, you might have not wanted to use a sandalwood before getting her out of the way, and maybe you did drop enough mystic shard while trying to get the rare girl so that the fifth sandalwood wasn't necessary)

yes, if you start from scratch 5 is better than 4, but, for instance, i started with 12 shards (natural regen over the first 2 days), so only 4 were necessary

• Like 5

Well, I got her as well, a bit earlier than expected. A bit more expensive, too. 6756 Kobans in refills, 5 SP Boosters (I wasted 10 SP fragments on Dove), the rest with stored combativity and natural regen.

Total:

- 827 fights (55 drops). 6.65% drop rate

- 9456 Kobans

- Got Dove along the way

I was unexpectedly lucky at the end, which is why I completed her earlier. I wanted to wait another 12 hours to maximize natural regen. But for the last 120 fights, I had a 12% drop rate, and the last 3 fragments dropped with less than 20 fights.

She ended up being more expensive than the previous ones because of Dove, but I also had slightly better drop rates. Could have been worse. And she's my 2nd usable Submissive girl, so she's definitely worth the extra kobans :) But next time we have 2 girls on the same villain, I'll probably skip the event. Well, unless it's another girl that I either really like, or really need :D

• Like 3

I thought the developers missed out on the chance to be creative. Not that I am complaining but I thought they should've gone with a pun and go with Christmas "Karole" (The boss girl in Ninja Sacred Lands) as the mythic. 😆

Didn't keep track on how many battles it took but I blasted around 6k kobans plus 4 Sandalwood perfumes in order to get her. In my opinion For my first Mythic I am happy with my choice. 😀

I've been an unregistered lurker on this forum for months, but due the registration process at the time on this forum where I would be redirected to the official HH site, I didn't go through with it because I didn't want to register for another HH account I had elsewhere, so please give me a warm welcome.🙂

finalmecia_obtained.png

Edited by Regional_Man
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 3

Umm... got her too... I'm not going to say how much I used resource-wise, but I think I made out like a bandit.

Nevertheless, after seeing her safe and secure in my harem, I have but one thing to say...

23ab1f88a84dd6287313c41e083285980c72eaeeb4df25885e3b8071930050b0.gif.b63246080d870a55de821c769cf0f419.gif

also, for the record, you have no idea how hard the decision to use this was, considering the sheer number of applicable memes i have for this situation...

Edited by M7IN

Le 03/12/2021 à 14:08, Liliat a dit :

Minutes, rather than seconds. Just like every month, the first day, or day and a half. And then, the pool will keep filling for the last day or two, until we have tens of thousands of shards leftover.

Well, I stand corrected: the last shard just disappeared, 20 minutes before reset. It looks like it was a successful event :)

I got her yesterday. For a moment i was worried to not be able to get her, shards where always gone and i missed some chances due to not being at the pc "at the right time". 

Now a recap: i had the event girl already finished before the mythic days (and i got her with a 100 shard drop when i was at 97 affection.....what a waste!!!!!) so i could use my natural regen to take 11 shards of Ultimecia Finalmecia, then i have used a bit more of 7k kobans (sorry i do not remember the correct number) and 4 perfumes to end the job. No x50 performances used (to save something where i could).

This events ends with a little more bitterness, knowing that i will not probably be able to use her in pvp right away mostly due the new event coming. From what i have understood there will be probably some steps/tiers/quest/call it how you want with "upgrade your harem" and i do not have all these books/gifts to throw out the window XD. I'll probably wait to see what happen.

And since our "new" mate @Regional_Man mentioned her: yes i would totally love a Karole, actually she is my most wanted even before Nike.

One day KK will recognize how much is bad (and against the game itself) to not make them come back and that day i'll have my Nike :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

On Nutaku it's pretty much been business as usual. Shards always available for around the last 48 hours:

image.thumb.png.c182feaaa6e4b72411d7c01d348c7734.png

EDIT - last second total:

image.thumb.png.4c70175cb1eb4c6227526ed3e340f996.png

we definitley had 0 shards on nutaku on day2, but it might be that on day3 there were always shards available (maybe even after half of day 2)

even though we had no shard problems in the end, finaltits was really popular over here too

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Liliat said:

It looks like it was a successful event :)

If you define successful as: some have to lose, so that others can win -- then you're right.

But that's not the kind of success I like to see in this game.

Edited by Lumpi46
  • Like 5