"To Shokushu and Back Again" by Finalmecia  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Finalmecia

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Incredibly I was able to "waste" (I used them to continue the unlocking of the last villains Tier 3) only about a tenth of points of combativity. Moreover, I would have been really bothered should I have obtained some shards of this Finalmecia version, when I realized that apart the first one, every single pose of her includes those damned tentacles: despite the fact that I love girls with huge firm boobs, seeing that poses my cock immediately pointed down with me thinking that I would need a lot to make it pointing up again. That makes this the first (and only, for now) Mythic girl that I would really avoid to have in my harem.

As I had predicted, Finalmecia became available, and (also predicted) she was a mythic girl.

This is such a pain to me because I'm NEVER in a position to gain a mythic girl.  They are always placed with a villain who competes with another one I'm performing against in another event - not usually the same villain.

Because Donatien was the right villain in this case, I was able to at least see how truly hard it is to get one of these girls.  I had no other intention than that because I knew I didn't have a dog's show, and so it proved.

I also discovered why she didn't appear in all performances against Donatien every time.  I was welcomed to the feeding frenzy of players having to compete for 9000 available shards every 2 hours (they sure disappear fast!).  Yes I took the trouble to read things more carefully this time.  In this I can now see the point in the 50X performance option, but this is unavailable to me in my usual koban count.

I got her up to 4 shards max (none in two accounts), one at a time.  This is appalling!  Am I wrong to assume she might've still dropped with a x100 jackpot?

Those who got her, excellent luck and great work.  Given the effort needed to win her love and mighty boobs, this is great work indeed.  But me... I'm not going to try again.  It's just too depressing!  I dipped a toe into freezing water and got frost-bite.

10 hours ago, Shaftiel said:

Quick question - if there's a random event girl on the same villain as the mythic, is it better to wait on the perfumes until you get the event girl, start using perfume immediately anyway, or something else? Has anyone modeled it out?

I am not sure about this but it did seem to work, what i did was switch to the minimum level of the villain which perhaps makes the other event girl unavailable, the villains costume changes too.

Il y a 1 heure, hillrock a dit :

I am not sure about this but it did seem to work, what i did was switch to the minimum level of the villain which perhaps makes the other event girl unavailable, the villains costume changes too.

You can avoid the standard Adventure girls with this method; but not event girls (in this case, Dove on Donatien). Event girls appear on all 3 levels of the villain.

Il y a 12 heures, Shaftiel a dit :

Quick question - if there's a random event girl on the same villain as the mythic, is it better to wait on the perfumes until you get the event girl, start using perfume immediately anyway, or something else? Has anyone modeled it out?

I'd say it's best to get the event girl first, and then use the perfume. I've wasted 10 fragments of booster on Dove by accidentally activating it at the beginning of the event. However, I haven't done the math. I just feel that activating the booster while 2 girls are present is not worth it.

One exception: if you're really close to the classic event girl (80% or so), and have 5 boosters available. You know 5 Shards of the last booster are gonna get wasted anyway; so you might as well enable the booster a bit earlier.

• Like 3

Resource costs for obtaining Alt Finalmecia

5xSP = 2700 - Re-fills = 8,775 - Total 11,475

Natural re-gen = 73  - Re-fills = 814 - Total 887

Other "rewards"

46 Tickets / 64 MP Orbs / 24,527.3k kobans / 1,661 Gems (Black Dominatrix) / 33 Shards for Valicta / 9 Shards for Ghostly Chains

• Like 1