Return of the Envelopes

I see Envelopes have been removed as a reward. I am chatting about the ones used to help purchase girls you already have shards towards. It was extremely nice to save those up and get the girls you really wanted. I see no reason why they cannot simply be re-added as an additional reward and hope the Kinkoid Team brings the feature back.

• Like 1

Those dating tokens are losing KK money. Thats why they don't brng them back.

Thereare 13 Mythic girls. I got 4 of them and got at least 1 shard of every mythic girl that i didn't manage to get. I did that because i wanted to get the mythics i like with dating tokens. That is the reason why they are removed.

KK i going full cash grab mode. Its either buy the mythic you want or you don't get her.

Since dating tokens are gone i will never get Golden Lupa, New Year Estelle, Undercover Valentina, High Mage Arcana or Level up Red.

Might as well quit the game. KK is getting way to greed and the game is shifting towards p2w really fast

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Shandy said:

I see Envelopes have been removed as a reward. I am chatting about the ones used to help purchase girls you already have shards towards. It was extremely nice to save those up and get the girls you really wanted. I see no reason why they cannot simply be re-added as an additional reward and hope the Kinkoid Team brings the feature back.

That's cute, but you are months late to the party, and this has no business being posted in the bug section. It was an official game change and it was announced A MONTH ahead.