About shards drop rates when multiple girls are available on a villain

Liliat

Hey,

I have a question regarding drop rates, when multiple girls are available on a villain. I think there are 3 typical cases:

- 2 or more adventure girls

- Adventure girl(s) and event girl

- Multiple event girls (Like this week-end with MD and Classic)

How does each girl influence the drop rates of the other girls? For adventure, I think you get a higher chance of dropping shards of a girl for which you already own the most fragments (So you're more likely to have one girl at 90% and one at 20%, rather than two girls at 55%)

During this double-event (MD + Classic), I was getting 5.88% when Dove was available in addition to Finalmecia, and 6.87% when only Finalmecia was available. Is it just bad luck, or do the girls "share" the drop rate, at least partially?

What about Adventure + Event? I reached Grade 3 of Donatien during the event, but I didn't want to share shards on Dove + Finalmecia + Valicta; so I went back to Grade 2 (Well, in that case, it was also about not wasting the SP booster; so I would do the same, even if drop rates weren't affected).

My most expensive Legendary Day was also an occurrence where I had the event girl and another girl from the adventure. She ended up being 50% more expensive than the other LD girls. So, are shard drop rates lower when multiple girls are available? Or should we take this opportunity to grab multiple girls at the same time?

The shard range is different so getting the classic event girl is faster than the mythic event girl due to higher shard range.
If you need the mythic event girl still it's better to get the classic event girl first and then using sandalwood boost to make getting mythic girl easier

• Like 2

I was pretty much going to recommend what natstar had said, with one addition, clear out all the girls from the lowest tier of any villain, that way you'll have one less thing to worry about when farming for mythics.  As for event girls going on at the same time.... yeah, go with natstar's advice and get them first. If you have the kobans and/or sandalwood to spare go ahead and use them for both, otherwise, just focus on the mythic.

Edit:  Honestly speaking, this is the only way I was able to pick up a mythic girl this time.  I'd just so happened to have focused on Donatian for the last few days as Dove was the farmable girl I wanted the most, so she was just about completed anyway.  After that, I just used the sandalwood that I'd picked up previously and focus-fired at him till I was finally able to clutch Alt Finalmecia with the last of my stash.

Edited by M7IN
  • Like 1

I think the question @Liliat is asking is "how does the presence of a second girl impact the Mythic shard drop rate?" rather than "What's the best strategy for Mythic Days when there is another girl?"

There are a number of options, but as the drop rate of all of the rewards (Ymen, Gems, Tickets, Orbs, Mythic Shards) has to sum to 100%, if we add in another type of reward (Ordinary Shards), the drop rate of one or more of the other rewards HAS to reduce. I don't know if anyone will have an answer to that, especially not broken down by the finer categories Liliat has raised, but my suspicion is that the Mythic Shard drop rate remains the same. That doesn't mean that a MD on a villian with an event girl is equal to one that is on a villian clear of any other girls - as with this month this screws with SP booster usage, meaning either wasted SP shards or play without SP booster both of which put the price of this event up - I simply doubt they'd reduce the drop rate of the Mythic, so some of the other rewards (probably Ymen) likely take the hit.

• Thanks 1

il y a 41 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I think the question @Liliat is asking is "how does the presence of a second girl impact the Mythic shard drop rate?" rather than "What's the best strategy for Mythic Days when there is another girl?"

Exactly 👍

Although, for Mythic, since we use SP boosters anyway, it's less important (Even if the drop rate is unaffected, we don't want to share SP with another girl; so we'll avoid it as much as possible). I think the most important case is Event girl + Adventure girl, because there we don't use boosters (Even for LD in my case). So, knowing if the drop rates will remain the same, of if they'll be shared (= reduced), would be very interesting.

I can reformulate the question like this: during LD, if I'm going to spend Kobans (refills) on the girl, should I stay on a villain level where an adventure girl is present (To try and get both for the same price), or will I be wasting Kobans on the adventure girl if I do that? (Which means the LD girl would end up being more expensive)

(Of course, the same logic applies to Classic and Orgy events, with or without Kobans).

From my notations - I track drops since the introduction of the shard system - I have to say, that the Shard-droprate is totaly seperated. You can say, that the system rolls a dice with hundred sides and the rewards have their own part: the Mythic Girl from 94 to 100, the event girl from 80 to 89, tickets at 75, jewels from 65 to 74 and the Villain-girls below 50, the MyPx1 at 1 (no real figures, only an example). All results whats not an "special" reward are yumen and if a "special" reward is not obtainable at a time, the money drops instead.

• Like 5

Yeah, what @bolitho76 said. The odds don't change because there are two girls available*, what gets decreased is the odds of getting cash.

So you go for both at the same time, with the only caveat of making the most of Sandalwood Perfume.

* Adventure girls are a special case. When you have more than one adventure girl available (at the start of a new world on tier 1), the odds are "% of getting an adventure girl", not a % for every different girl. When you get an adventure - or permanent - girl there's then another "die roll" to see which one you get. The one you already have more shards of get increased odds over the rest, so if you have one at 99 shards it will be easier to catch. Of course all of this doesn't collide with event girls in the same boss, that's separate.

EDIT: This means that, once you have the tier 1 girls of a boss, it's better to go for the higher level bosses tiers 2 and 3 than lower level bosses when there are no events, because you're going to eventually grab those during the course of the events. I noticed that too late and "lost" combativity points along the way.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3