Tag a guy as "Favorite" to have an easier way of finding him

ButterFucker

Just like the way you can search someone by their rarity, their hair color or their favorite position, checking a box of "Favorite" to find all the guys that you checked as favorites to have an easier time to find them. That way you can check particularly strong guys to level up or put in battles, or just personal favorites. 

• Like 4
  • Hearts 3

I ever wonder why we can filter guys by hair color (who really has need it before BDSM update?!), sort by name, but can't sort by lvl or by rarity. But most annoying that game can't remember last filter used and I need filter again and again after every lets say legendary guy upgrade.

The only good thing about having the Avatars in the Pachinko as rewards is once you have it you don't have to buy it. I had 14 Mythic 1 game orbs from various wins. Out of those 14 6 were Avatars. That ratio is way to high. And why exactly are there so many Avatars to begin with?

Moderation: you're talking about avatars in a subject that talks about an idea to make a feature to be able to mark a guy as favorite. Please be more careful.

• 7 months later...