robbiwilliam

I am glad that avatars have been removed from Mythic and Event Pachinko, but is thare a chance of adding them to the posible rewards for great Pachinko. The other rewards are not so great that getting the occasional avatar would be a detriment> I am proposing this because while I find them interesting I would never spend Kobans to buy one even at the current discounted price, which will expire soon anyway.

• Thanks 1

Tbh the avatars are a nice "gimmick" so to say as you can either choose a guy as an avatar who you think suits yourself the best (or one of those you'd be the most interested to hop into bed with 😜) but them blocking possibly more valuable prices was always a bit of a bummer and paying kobans for them always seemed to be a sort of waste for such an important resource.

I do get though that the avatars might be a way for the artists to "test" at least a new guys' head and face before making the actual thing and that it can be a help regarding customization.

They just shouldn't be blocking more important stuff.

But who knows, maybe they can incorporate the avatars differently.

Like for example if I purchase (or playing a challenge etc. to get) avatars of guys I'm still missing but which I greatly want that there's a pinboard or something where I can put those avatars on display to "signal" which already existing guys I'm most interested in getting, maybe getting an notification on the account in advance when any of these "wanted guys" comes up in any form to get. Of course this wouldn't work with guys available through Pachinko so when using avatars of those there should always be immediately a notification that this guy is available through Pachinko.

• Hearts 1

That wouldn't be a bad idea to have the "avatar" to enhance the ability of the actual "guy".  Say, if you don't have the avatar to match with the recruit guy, that guy is not fully equiped. That way the kobans spent (or the orbs) on the avatar is not wasted as a piece of decoration.