Path of Valor: Q&A

erhuty

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

People probably saved up more than 1 days worth of daily missions and missed out on the 150 daily kobans.

That's a possibility although I do wonder if it is worth losing 150 kobans multiple times. As far as I remember PoV prizes do not include kobans, only Season prizes do.

There could be other factors in like not everyone can play enough to finish all 12 missions and collect the 150 daily kobans so they just save the missions for times when they're more useful like a XP contest and some people just play the game in a way I consider weird.

Unless you didn't collect all your missions from previous days.

3 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

I've tried to get some extra points by saving previous unclaimed daily contest but it didn't work :(

Edited by erhuty

Daily contests do not work as the potions get counted right when the contest closes, like with LC to insure players who have 100 shards but haven't collected them yet get moved into winners bracket and don't steal shards from the other players. Missions are different and the potions are counted when you collect them so having previous ones stored up would work.

There could be other factors in like not everyone can play enough to finish all 12 missions and collect the 150 daily kobans so they just save the missions for times when they're more useful like a XP contest and some people just play the game in a way I consider weird.

Ah yes, didn't think about that one because I have the "luxury" to be able to finish all missions 99% of the time. If the long-lasting event missions in classic or orgy days are there I usually keep the longest for last and let that one run while I sleep. Then I need just a few seconds to claim it the next day before the daily reset happens.

If you know you can't reach the extra koban gift from finishing all missions it makes quite a lot of sense to keep the finished missions around indeed.

---

@erhuty I think you keep mixing up the different activities:

GH_main_activities.thumb.png.3e59b13cec4e5e254ce6c1ec18d30d95.png

Far on the left side are the Daily Goals, they're the new feature and they do not count for this PoV in any form or way.

Second are the Daily Missions, they do count towards this PoV and each claimed Mission gives 5 Potions, apparently also those "saved up" from previous days count, at the cost of not gaining the 150 kobans for that specific day.

Third is the Daily Contest, which is arguably the main source of potions for this PoV. Potions gained here are only counted at reset time each day and how many you get are determined by your current placement. Saved up Daily Contests do not work for this PoV unlike the Missions.

Fourth are the Places of Power which are, just like the Daily Goals, not counting in this PoV at all.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, erhuty said:

Seemed to be so... but I wonder that nobody keeps more that 1 day finished but not claimed Missions. At the beginning I had tenths of that (don't ask me what for 🙄)

😄

Not keeping more missions unclaimed around by most players is most likely because you lose the 150 free kobans you get when finishing all missions for a day in time.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Pelto said:

Yes, every two weeks you have to pay the 3600 kobans to unlock the second track when the new path starts.

Exactly, it means 2x 3600 = 7200 kobans each month if one wants all four guys and extra rewards from PoV.

So all in all, Path of Valor is practically another Path of Attraction split into two parts running over a longer time frame.

• Like 1