Club Chat

Ruralfag69

Again, please start new threads if you have an unrelated question.

As for club chat if you play on erogames its always been broken there. If on gayharem.com or nutaku those should be running fine it might just be you're in a dead club. Try looking at the members list and seeing how long its been for the majority of members have last played. You can check this by hovering over the diamond to the left of their names and the right of their lv.

Thank you for the response. First, yes I am playing GH on erogames because I didn't know there was a gayharem.com. If i go to gayharem.com from erogames will my level, men and ego go with me or do I start from scratch. Really don't want to do that if I can avoid it.

You'll have to start over as there's no account transfer.

The main server has a much higher player population though which to a certain degree makes Tower of Fame more manageable as there are more tiers available and daily contests as well as Season can also be somewhat easier to compete in as more players means you aren't up against the same competitors so often.

In terms of the harem you have of course to start completely anew and guys you gained from Season or Path of Attraction on your old account are right now impossible to gain as so far there isn't any way to get another chance at gaining Season and PoA guys.

Ergo the less right now unattainable guys you got on your current account the less painful the transition might be.

I have already 6 months worth of progress on my Nutaku account so I'm now running it parallel with my main server one which I started around 2 months ago. It is slowly but surely catching up as you got more opportunities on the main server even if it is not immediately recognizable.

For comparison on Nutaku I am Level 267 with 160 guys in Harem, in main I am at Level 186 with 60 guys in Harem. The first has 6 months playtime the other one 2 months.

If it goes on with this speed the main account will definitely catch up and eventually overtake the progress on the Nutaku account.

If I recall correctly the version running on Erogames also has the lowest player-base out of the available versions so a switch to the main server might even more effective than when coming from Nutaku.

• 4 weeks later...