Path of Valor problem

I saw the chest icon for Path of Valor and clicked it and was able to get 2 recent rewards but several scrolled up under the title heading so i cannot get the rest of the rewards...it should have a slider on the side so we can scroll up. Yes i did exit and re-entered and again it automatically scrolls to the latest only.

Screenshot 2021-12-09 142635.png

Edited by Shandy
  • Like 1

The way that you unlock new rewards is by getting girl shards so pieces of the girl from shard drops from villains or getting 100 shard drops from pachinko which gives you a girl in one go since you need 100 shards to get a girl.

the higher the rarity of the girl the more points you get for example two epic girls are on the villains for the current event but the legendary girls in epic pachinko give more points.

• Hug 1

I found a way...left click an open space on the screen then use Arrow keys up and down to navigate.

I am using Google Chrome.

There is no vertical scroll bar and thats why i made this post.

Edited by Shandy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Shandy said:

I found a way...left click an open space on the screen then use Arrow keys up and down to navigate.

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Click on any point between rewards buttons, and use the mouse wheel or arrows to scroll.

I was about to mention something like this. For me on Opera/fakeChrome, clicking once on the tiny orange vertical line and then using Up and Down keys is by far the best way to navigate through the rewards with the current UI for PoV (which can definitely be improved).

Note that there is no bug here, though. This is simply an inconvenient design (weirdly enough, considering they already have a much better and more polished UI for PoA that could have been simply reused for this). There's a similar thing when you collect rewards in Seasons, for instance: it moves you back to your earliest unclaimed reward (IIRC PoA does the same as PoV: moves you back to your latest unclaimed reward). This is all by design, even if some of us would rather have a different design, this isn't a bug.

Also of note, both the devs themselves and most certainly our friendly neighborhood script magicians are very likely to give us a much better version of this interface fairly soon. So stay tuned. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I was about to mention something like this. For me on Opera/fakeChrome, clicking once on the tiny orange vertical line and then using Up and Down keys is by far the best way to navigate through the rewards with the current UI for PoV (which can definitely be improved).

Note that there is no bug here, though. This is simply an inconvenient design (weirdly enough, considering they already have a much better and more polished UI for PoA that could have been simply reused for this). There's a similar thing when you collect rewards in Seasons, for instance: it moves you back to your earliest unclaimed reward (IIRC PoA does the same as PoV: moves you back to your latest unclaimed reward). This is all by design, even if some of us would rather have a different design, this isn't a bug.

Also of note, both the devs themselves and most certainly our friendly neighborhood script magicians are very likely to give us a much better version of this interface fairly soon. So stay tuned. Cheers.

@45026831  already hooked us up :) !

11 hours ago, 45026831 said:

🤔 I did? I hadn't changed anything in PoV until just now. Even then the scrollbars are hidden. I could force it to use NiceScroll like the rest of the game, but goes beyond the CSS-only scope of Style Tweaks...

My bad (Idk why but I thought they where talking about the season/POV/cc button overlapping 😅 (yeah no idea how I managed that 🤣)) I guess I´m just used to you doing great work all the time:P

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 8:13 PM, DvDivXXX said:

> clicking once on the tiny orange vertical line and then using Up and Down keys is by far the best way to navigate through the rewards with the current UI for PoV (which can definitely be improved).

Thanks everyone who suggested this!!!

On 12/10/2021 at 8:13 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I dunno. It is such bad user design NOT to have a scroll there to be able to click rewards, and to need to "glitch" the system with this workaround, that it may as well be classed as a bug.  If it wasn't for this forum, I would not have found the workaround.

Good to hear that it may be improved though!

Thanks all.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

Good to hear that it may be improved though!

If you install either version of the HH++ community script, it already is. If you wait for the devs to fix it, good luck.

That being said, this thread is a bit old and the issue has been addressed. Closing it now to avoid further necro bumps. Thanks.

• Like 1