A rare lucky strike

Eckos

Got a rare lucky strike on my Nutaku account today when battling a villain:

GH_nutaku_2nd_100shards.thumb.png.646cef0bf93e0cedcd4278e34d254d54.png

I did know that full 100 shard drops are possible but rare as snow in the Sahara so I thought I'd share it.

Interestingly I got way more lucky with "regular" shard drops between 4 and 8 shards on my other account on the main server, getting both guys from the current event obtainable by battling villains way faster on the main server than on Nutaku, so this 100 shard drop above in the last active hours of the event was more or less even a double lucky strike. 😁

Edited by Eckos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, erhuty said:

Gongrats! My strike was unlucky this time - 30 shards for this guy for 5 days (~240 battles)! A kind of 'stimulation' to spend some kobans, ha-ha!

Thanks.

Aww man, I feel for you. It really sucks when the RNG decides to literally spit on your chances.

Like, I'm not expecting for every second round to give you shards but there should be enough of them to get the guys within the time limit (and 5 days is rather generous compared to like the 2 day events).

7 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

You've got the legendary 0.1% chance on that one! Congratulation! :D

Oh wow, it's that low?

I thought it was at least a 0.5% or 0.3% chance. 🤣

I'm actually pretty satisfied with this classic event. I got three guys (the mission one + the 2 available from villain battling) on both of my accounts.

On the Nutaku one they more or less are for completion's sake and giving some additional synergy bonuses as I have enough guys to man all twelve Places of Power but on the main account they're still badly needed as reinforcements as I have way less guys on the main server.

---

On Nutaku I started on July 6, 2021, have 160 guys in the harem and am Level 263.

On main I started on October 23, 2021, have 63 guys in the harem and am Level 183.

If it goes along the same pace I do expect the main server account to eventually reach, and possibly surpass, the Nutaku account at least in Levels and possibly Kobans.

In both Seasons and Tower of Fame as well as even in Daily Contests I've noticed possibly the bigger player base on the main server having an unseen, but potentially huge positive effect on your own success.

On the main server I manage to score more victories in Season and Tower without using any boosters (on Nutaku I repeatedly need boosters to ensure a decent win ratio) and also place within Top 4 in the Daily Contests more often.

On Nutaku by now I have often players in Daily Contests who score points in the millions which is often not reachable by normal means, especially with "Gain XP"-conditions as later worlds such as Hero University barely grant any XP despite having high Energy usage.

1 hour ago, Eckos said:

Like, I'm not expecting for every second round to give you shards but there should be enough of them to get the guys within the time limit (and 5 days is rather generous compared to like the 2 day events).

Sure I didn't expect it too. I even didn't expect to collect all guys from villans in one Event. But I get 1st guy within two days by obtaining approx 7 shards at a time and after that switched to another one guy and surprisingly (not) start getting 1-2 shards at a time or no shards at all for the whole day. Guess it RNG and my bad luck? I guess it algorithm that 'stimulate' us to spend cobans. My luck that I'm already have enough guys for comfortable play and didn't need to buy more 😀

Edited by erhuty

• 2 weeks later...

I got two more "lucky strikes" so to say a few moments before Orgy Days ended this month:

On Nutaku, I got one of the free rolls on a single Mythic Pachinko going and gained a guy:

GH_nutaku_1st_free_Mythic_Pachinko.thumb.png.fe2d75fb7fb156be1cdd639f1d5d3e67.png

On the main server I had a sort of weird occurrence as I had a purple Quad-orb for Event Pachinko (didn't even know those exist tbh and I've forgotten from where and when I got that single one) but using that orb gave me another guy:

GH_main_1st_Event_Pachinko.thumb.png.5a086a196df5d28b03fc9b8891fad4ab.png

Combine these with the fact that I got three guys on Orgy Days on both servers (Winter Magus Travis, Naughty Takeshi and Holiday Austin) plus Cheer Ulfen from the overpriced "special event" I have an end result of +5 guys on both servers which for a F2P-approach I think is something to be satisfied with.

• Haha 1

il y a 28 minutes, Eckos a dit :

On the main server I had a sort of weird occurrence as I had a purple Quad-orb for Event Pachinko (didn't even know those exist tbh and I've forgotten from where and when I got that single one) but using that orb gave me another guy:

Don't use koban on the event pachinko. The drop rate is low and you can potentially get guys that are on the villains. People usually go on OD for Epic Pachinko after collecting the free guys on trolls. But it's working because they already have cleared the permanent epic pachinko guys over time.

Grats on all the guys you've had! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Il y a 12 heures, Eckos a dit :

Tbh I am actually completely clueless what the whole club-thingy is all about and completely ignored it so far. 😋

Do at least one fight to get the minimum 1 shard. You'll want to attack him once you reach lvl 310-320 with all stats from market and probably boosters like ginsengs and a good gear and good guys with the good poses that match the champion's poses. It's quite hard and if you want to get enough shards to get the guys, you need to be top 3 damages in your club, multiple times over the whole month over the multiple attempts. You burn tickets intensively and if your mind gets impatient, you might want to do x10 fights which will cost you 56 kobans if you don't have the platinum card.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 11:56 AM, Zamioc Yuki said:

Do at least one fight to get the minimum 1 shard. You'll want to attack him once you reach lvl 310-320 with all stats from market and probably boosters like ginsengs and a good gear and good guys with the good poses that match the champion's poses. It's quite hard and if you want to get enough shards to get the guys, you need to be top 3 damages in your club, multiple times over the whole month over the multiple attempts. You burn tickets intensively and if your mind gets impatient, you might want to do x10 fights which will cost you 56 kobans if you don't have the platinum card.

Lol, to do that I probably would need to either found or join a club in the first place.

I'm totally not a social media-type of guy so I avoided this part of the game thus far.

Also since I've no clue how to file a request to join a club (or how someone might invite me) or what conditions need to be fulfilled for it.

Like, imagine ending up in a club with one or two other players who I already have thrown off 1st place in Daily contests more than once or which I bested in League already multiple times, yikes.

---

Anyways, back on topic for successes, this month I am more happy with my results on PoA as despite there around 16 hours remaining this time around I managed to finish the event on both accounts already and I got all four guys:

GH_main_PoADez21_success.thumb.png.4a6ec8e686930bbf6ccea4e221abeac7.png

Gotta say Jolly Rudd and Jolly Rink are very cute lads while Jolly December oozes elegance (and his outfit reminds me of a Britannian noble from Code Geass). 😄

Since I also finished my goals for seasons (getting both guys) on both accounts I can be satisfied for now and take a bit of a break just casually gathering resources for a bit.

• Thanks 1