Path of Valor

Inox

Path of Valor does not work. I still have zero potions. I collected a lot of gems and nothing happened. This works normally in Hentai Heroes. I play both games equally often. In Hentai Heroes I have 668 potions and in Comix Harem only 10 :D WTF???

Edited by Inox

My problem is unexpectedly poor drops of shards.

Usually I have little trouble getting both Villain girls just from natural combativity regen during the course of the event.

In the first 5 days I managed only to get Jingle to 68 shards.

On the 6th AND the 7th I got 2 Jingle shards each day, period.

I admit my combativity hit full twice in those five days, thanks to work/sleep timing, but I couldn't have lost more than 6 or 7 fights worth.

I ended up buying a bundle with 120 combativity in it and even with that I've only JUST unlocked Krampus today, with 17 hours left of the contest.

Jingle remains at 68.

For the first time since the start of CxH I think I'm going to miss out on one of the non-Pachinko Classic Contest girls.

Did adding Gems as a possible result change the stats? If it's the RNG alone then its been kicking me in the nuts consistently since Awakenings was released.

I sent a ticket and they confirmed what I thought, you only get potions for the shards needed to complete the girl. You don't get the potions because you already get the gifts instead. So I'll massively pissed if I don't manage to get the girl because I only got 4 potions when I should have gotten 400.