• Meh
    • Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Vespa

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Frosty Hotties season. Next Event >>

1053.jpg

Legendary Days
From the 10 until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of December you will have four days to get these sexy girls.

The Lost Giant Princess
My brave hero,

Felicia seeks your help to protect the people of Shoto! In order to do that she needs your mojo to make her even more insatiable to the giant's lust.

From today until the 14th (1 pm UTC+1) of December you will have four days to get the legendary soldier Felicia Cross. Be careful because she might turn into a giant herself if exposed to too much sexual stimulation.

The kinky traveler Vespa has also returned for your immeasurable powers. Will you become her “one true hero”?

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Felicia

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Vespa

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 2

Nice! Another AoT parody :D (I´m guessing it´s Historia?) So emm.. where´s Mikasa 🤔
(don´t come at me with we do have Mikasa in the game with Nara that´s not Mikasa that´s Annie for me 😭  (mikasa can´t become a titan and I refuse to accept that Nara is ment to be a mikasa parody 😭 also how can you draw a mikasa parody without a scarf???)

First impression is good, let´s see how expensive she´ll be ( hopefully not but with how it´s going this month I wouldn´t be suprised if I need 8k for her 🤣 (oh god pls don´t))

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Nice! Another AoT parody :D (I´m guessing it´s Historia?) So emm.. where´s Mikasa 🤔
(don´t come at me with we do have Mikasa in the game with Nara that´s not Mikasa that´s Annie for me 😭  (mikasa can´t become a titan and I refuse to accept that Nara is ment to be a mikasa parody 😭 also how can you draw a mikasa parody without a scarf???)

First impression is good, let´s see how expensive she´ll be ( hopefully not but with how it´s going this month I wouldn´t be suprised if I need 8k for her 🤣 (oh god pls don´t))

I hope you or the other people posting here get a 100 shard drop, 
i got a 100 shard drop last event on Ghostly chains dove so i am not expecting another one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

I hope you or the other people posting here get a 100 shard drop, 
i got a 100 shard drop last event on Ghostly chains dove so i am not expecting another one.

I hope so too because I need both girl :D ... (but most of my 100 shard drops where during classic events when I already had 50-70 shards 😒) ..good luck to all ! :)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, holymolly said:

EDIT: Something seems really weird after 50fights I finally got a shards drop but it was a 3 shards drop with an active sandalwood ??
did anyone experience something like this before 😮

If I'm understanding you correctly, you think that SP mean you should only be able to get even numbers of shard drops?

If that's right, that's not how SP work in my experience. They add 1 shard per drop. Not 1 shard per shard. So if you got a 2 shard drop and you had a SP, you'd receive 3 shards.

Sorry if I'm being dim and totally misunderstanding the issue that you're seeing!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

If I'm understanding you correctly, you think that SP mean you should only be able to get even numbers of shard drops?

If that's right, that's not how SP work in my experience. They add 1 shard per drop. Not 1 shard per shard. So if you got a 2 shard drop and you had a SP, you'd receive 3 shards.

Sorry if I'm being dim and totally misunderstanding the issue that you're seeing!

You may have seen that I´ve already noticed me being stupid and deleted the Edit :D (I somehow always misremember it..  probably because I only use it for MD and we only get 1x shard drosp there :P )

(7 shards out of 70 fights is still a horrendous drop rate though :/ )

20 Fights and 6 shards for Felicia. The luck won't last. I really need another Red girl though (Sai is feeling lonely in this element). But I can't afford spending Kobans on her due to all the upcoming events (+ PoV). So I'll just grab as many shards as I can and wait for a revival. I wouldn't complain about a x100 shards drop, though. It's been a while :D

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MegaStallion said:

What is a drop chance for those shards? I went trough 80 battles now, got 1 (one) shard in total...

It's still estimated at around 10% odds to have a drop, and in LD specifically, the drop range is 1-3. So yeah, your small sample shows a perfectly normal result. Don't expect to grab one of these in one event without spending around 4k in koban refills (on average). Don't expect to grab the second one from scratch for less than 7k.

If you have more beginner questions about even types or core mechanics, please post them in the relevant section rather than in a specific event thread, though (General -> QA questions & answers).

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's still estimated at around 10% odds to have a drop, and in LD specifically, the drop range is 1-3. So yeah, your small sample shows a perfectly normal result. Don't expect to grab one of these in one event without spending around 4k in koban refills (on average). Don't expect to grab the second one from scratch for less than 7k.

If you have more beginner questions about even types or core mechanics, please post them in the relevant section rather than in a specific event thread, though (General -> QA questions & answers).

thank you for the answer.

It was more of "hey, was a drop rate changed for this event" question, so I thought the thread is relevant. I read the estimated rates, hence my question. 80 battles is a small sample size, but it approaches the 90% confidence with 9% error margin - hence my question.

5 minutes ago, MegaStallion said:

thank you for the answer.

My pleasure. No further discussion on "not this specific event" please.

Should drop rates change, better-informed players will notice it through proper data samples and mention it long before any casual with vague notions. So by default, if you feel like asking "has the drop been changed?" ESPECIALLLY if you would assume it got lower, please refrain from doing so (not just you specifically, anyone who isn't backing their claims up with lots of relevant data correctly compiled and interpreted). Realize you're in a bad run (or, in your case, not even that, just in a TINY sample that once again is NOWHERE NEAR BIG ENOUGH to have a say in any discussion on this forum). And move on.

------------------

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Speaking about Sandalwood, what is the benefit of equipping it during this event (if any)? And if there is, how much do you need to buy? I saw the numbers somewhere but don't remember the exact thread.

See this:

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

--------------------

Thank you both. Back on topic.

Event is going werid for me.

I was pleased to see Vespa was back, as I had 40 shards for her. Spent my saved combativity, and got no shards. Decided that since a 5* legendary is the second best type of girl, and I like her, I figured spending one perfume for an extra 11 shards would help, and I still have the other girl to get shards on.

I put the perfume on, and the first 10 fight I get some shards, and the +1 are nice. Making progress, should have her by end of event with some luck and refills. Then, things go off the rails. In a good way.

101Shardscropped.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 2

Was debating on who I should go for first, I went for Felicia based on the poll results in this forum. This time I kept track of my record. Took me 530 fist fights and 2x Sandalwoods

Going to try get Vespa the normal way and see how many shards I can get from her in the next 3 days but it's very unlikely i'm going to recruit her. 

felicia.png

• Like 3

The first legendary days that have to be skipped due to a lack of kobans, it seems now all LD will have to be skipped, because they can 100% appear in the mythic pachinko unlike other events. Let's hope for a quick return to the mythic pachinko.

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 3

I did better than Zteev!

I had 1 Combativity, aiming to collect 1 fragment for Path of Valor (missing 6 points), trying my luck and magically...

capture-20211210-224742.png.1eebb4762e563209e281aaab49af1928.png

I dunno, is like the  kid that won the contest by purchasing one single chocolate bar...and with her, 600 Path of Valor points, so the gift come packed with a Ginseng, 4 Legendary books and an Epic Orb too.

That surely was my Santa Claudia gift for this year of bad deeds.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 4

On 12/10/2021 at 8:23 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I got lucky and got Vespa right out of the gate. The girl I wanted was Felicia, but with my current koban crunch that's not going to happen (barring a second miracle drop). Legend has it that way back in the mists of time the Legendary girls were much more willing to join a harem (or maybe we were richer and didn't notice the cost).

• Like 4

A miracle happened to me too. With the current situation Legendary/epic days are a thing to avoid for me (hard choice but i have to save kobans where i can), so i decided to leave Felicia and i went after Vespa, that was already at 35 shards. After fighting i was sitting at 64 shards, of course i was just taking shards to have less work next time. The "lucky strike" is to drop i think 50 shards in this event (at least for me). 

Right a minute ago: BOOOOOM 100 shards for Vespa !!!!!! Now: the classic event went very smoothly, the Mythic was "cheap" and i get a legendary girl with a lucky drop............ there is only one explanation for this....... Evacuate the Universe mates, it is gonna collide on itself!!!!! Everything will end !!!!!

Or the universe was making me unlucky to teach me how to be humble, and once i understood the lesson it made me lucky again 🤔. Who wants lottery numbers ? XD

Now seriously, good luck to everyone still trying to end a girl. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Nah, it's the law of balance. Someone has to be unlucky for someone else to be lucky. I'm right now at 12 shards for Felicia and that's it, with natural regen + 20 CPs from daily rewards.

indeed, i am currently on 6 shards with around the same amount of fights. At least you got now some mod kobans to pay for it, but what do I have? :D

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, blaa said:

indeed, i am currently on 6 shards with around the same amount of fights. At least you got now some mod kobans to pay for it, but what do I have? :D

plenty of EpP orbs is what you have buddy :P (I´d happily trade my mod pay for your stash :D

(drops are as bad as they always are with LD´s for me about 6k in refills on day 1 and another 50 fights from season etc... got me 101 shards and 15 shards from natural regen so far) (what me getting a 100 shards drop in OD´s again :´) )

• Haha 4

In LD I only invest natural regain combativity in the hope to get enough shards so I can obtain the girl from MyP with lesser x3 and/or x6 Orbs. This time I got 32 shards in 17 Drops for Felicia and had so far invested 146 Combativity of natural regain and 20 from daily login. So Rate and Range are in the average.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Rate and Range are in the average.

Of course. The jokes about someone's good mojo and someone else's bad mojo were just jokes. :D (I know you know and you probably just mentioned this as a comment on your own results, but just in case there's any doubt).

Nothing changed and long-term hard stats still prevail for any serious discussion on drop rates (drop ranges go beyond that, they're an integral and well-known part of each event format; should they ever be changed by Kinkoid for something as established as LD, we would get a memo ^^).

• Like 1