What's the exact requiremenet to go down a rank in League?

Pakk

I accidentally got up to Dicktator III two weeks ago, i barely managed to get Dolly, but now i'd really like to get Ivanka, so i think i can pull this off with enough effort and most importantly, going back to Dicktator II because i can't win anything right now.

• Like 1

End up in the last 25 of the league. Careful: if it's a 101+ players league, being 76+ is not sufficient. It's really the last 25. So aim for ~90th position to be safe. Or to be super safe; just don't play the league for a week :)

Edit: well, looks like I'm wrong. If everyone else agrees on "Last 15", they're probably right :)

Edited by Liliat

3 hours ago, natstar said:

i suggest not going down to a lower league when kinky cumpetition is on so that you can get that girl.

1. A lot of people don't seem to bother with Kinky Cumpetitions
  2. You can get the girl from Kinky Cumpetition even without participating in the Tower of Fame (a bit tougher but doable)

so that suggestion from your side is kinda questionable. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

7 minuti fa, Тёмный Властелин ha scritto:
  1. A lot of people don't seem to bother with Kinky Cumpetitions
  2. You can get the girl from Kinky Cumpetition even without participating in the Tower of Fame

so that suggestion from your side is kinda questionable. 🤷‍♂️

I own 45 shards of her with just 20 hrs left, competing for first place in League AND proceeding fast in Season. Without, you have to double the Season efforts to the point of wasting kobans for a L3 more than for a L5.

You can alternatively get the girl by standing still, and waiting for some holy entity coming from hyperuniverse, giving your quantic superpowers of timespace bending, but so far it happened to me just once.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Hug 1