CxH sucks in comparison to HH

DigBick4u

I played CxH for weeks before I started playing HH. The extra money from Clubs, Places of Power, and Sex God Path however have allowed my HH account to catch up to my HH account even though I've spend money on my CxH account but not my HH account. You added Path of Valor but I don't accrue any potions, again dramatically more money and girls because my HH has access to this while my CxH account does not. I probably wouldn't be this disappointed about it had I not worked to get HH Red Battler from the Sex Friends offer, but HH is a mirror copy of CxH with dramatically more content and easier advancement, and don't get me started on the girls. With HH I have 5 or 6 girls who are two woman at one time and they are the starter chicks, many of the CxH are plain and boring just standing there naked as their final upgrade. Speaking of upgrades because you can take HH to 5 stars that means in the morning when I wake up I have dramatically more money. When I get off work again more money. The difference between 330k vs 80k is huge, are you just looking to have everyone move over to HH and you're punishing everyone until they do?

CxH is actually more recent, less than 6 months old.

HxH just had its 5th anniversary not so long ago.

CxH and HxH mostly use the same game engine and algorithms.

The ease of obtaining cash for advancement in HxH is to facilitate new players with the ability to catch up some ground on players who've been playing for years.

With CxH that's not really necessary, since the game has been out for so little time.

Progressively more features of HxH have been mirrored into CxH since the later emerged from beta.

Eventually there probably will be Champions, Places of Power and so on - when they become more necessary.

CxH is probably also an attempt to implement some balance modifications which HxH has accumulated over the years and which needed nerfing.

Playing since Day One I've got 117 girls, each of them upgraded to 3-stars except - at present - 11 Legendary girls still on 2-stars.

I've bought only the Silver Monthly and the Season Passes, with a couple of bundles here and there.

So you believe they've intentionally removed those components to make CxH level progression slower until it has a larger player base? If you play both how do you not feel like CxH is so much harder for no reason? It's like being punished because it's new...

The girls look sexier to me in HH as well. I mean Sweet Kiss Brazil in Cxh is ugly and her fully upgraded pose looks goofy. 

Yes, some features are not here, because it's new, and because there's less players here. And it's of course by Kinkoid choice. But that's very probably not willingly. If all was ready, it would be easier for Kinkoid to call in and keep players, so why are they doing it ? It's, I guess, firstly because there's a need for adaptation. The mechanics are already done, OK, but not the comix style. And as there are more players on HH I guess (again, but that's logic) there are more development resources on HH too, so everything is longer to develop in CxH.

And I'm relieved the devs don't rush only to mirror HH. I already know HH, if I'm here it's not just to see the exact same game (even if I understand similarities). Maybe I'm naive and they are drinking beers all the day, but I believe in general people love money more than beer.

Il 14/12/2021 in 03:54 , Kaitana ha scritto:

but I believe in general people love money more than beer.

But they can love vodka more than money...

The reason is just technical.

You need a number of worlds to do Places of Power. You need an established set of characters for Champions (in HH, some are found in the ninth world, CxH got 3 so far...). Clubs are a bit too early to me, and if you lament poverty, mind that upgrading the Club can be the costly action for weeks.

I don't have any issue with the game, despite some art failure too, but generally speaking the large scenes are way more better on a technical side: better inking, better poses, better coloring... some HH scene is embarassing. CxH can have bad subjects in a while, but they are better drawn technically.

What the game need now is to show up actual superheroes. Do you have seen ANY single power in action so far? I didn't.

My guess is they can depict sexual actions, but have some law restricting combat and such stuff.

Edited by lepidocter

On 12/16/2021 at 3:16 AM, lepidocter said:

generally speaking the large scenes are way more better on a technical side: better inking, better poses, better coloring... some HH scene is embarassing. CxH can have bad subjects in a while, but they are better drawn technically..

See I disagree with that statement. Some of the CxH chicks are just plan ugly IMO. Some of the top ones from CxH are Epics the ones on the bottom are the starter girls in HH. I think the artwork in HH is much better even if the 2 or 3 childish ones are creep as shit.

<snip>

• Like 1

Il 19/12/2021 in 05:31 , DigBick4u ha scritto:

See I disagree with that statement. Some of the CxH chicks are just plan ugly IMO. Some of the top ones from CxH are Epics the ones on the bottom are the starter girls in HH. I think the artwork in HH is much better even if the 2 or 3 childish ones are creep as shit.

<snip>

There's a difference between the subjects and the art applied to represent them. As a girl, Monna Lisa sucks. As a technical piece, is impressive.

CxH have secondary lights, more shades, inking is better and overall composition of figures is noticeable. They have a bad art direction (those noses or legs), but is not about what do you like or not, is about the 'quality' of pictures. Even the worst CxH girl have more depth than the best HH girl (technically again).

HH early designs seems to be pencils on paper further colored on software, done by people with an average knowledge of CGI - they look as my best piece after 1 year of practice. Despite the cuteness of subjects.

Hope I've clarified my POV - I'm with you when you say that many subjects aren't sexy or cute and the authors seems to ignore what make a girl arousing to watch.

• Hug 1