the market and earning gold

Barrayar

the market works alright.  I just wish it offered more than eight items for each section at a time.  but once I reached level 201 I was cut off from the more useful Epic class booster items.  Legendary class boosters just aren't as effective right since my stats are so low.  the Epic class Minute Man's potion and Super Juice Injector gave me higher boosts than the Legendary class potion and Injector.  Epic potion was 1225 points, if I remember correctly, for the 3 stats compared to the Legendary potion which gives 6%, that calculates to only just over 900 points currently.  the Epic Super Juice Injector gave over 3 K points to attack, and I would stack 2 of them for over 6 K points added to offense.  a Legendary Injector provides a 10% boost, which is less than what I'd got from an Epic Injector.

and what is the point of offering Rare and Epic class items in the equipment section when Legendary class acquired from the Night-Club, or as rewards from other events are so much better.  The Legendary class gear I have on my guy is 15-25 levels blow what is offered and it is still better than that Rare or Epic class junk.  Very rarely a piece of Legendary class gear pops up, and if it is any good I'll buy it, but those times are few and far between.  Mythic class items have been appearing in the Gifts and Books sections of the market for a while.  and with getting level 201, they now show up in the booster section.  and they are interesting.  expensive, but interesting.

but without more ways to earn gold than the 150 gotten by completing the 10 daily missions, there's no way I can afford to buy them.  getting gold from the contests is too unreliable since only the top 4 players get any.  only a small amount is offered by the daily rewards once per week, and those are subject to change at any time.  and getting gold from Seasons or Tower isn't possible without being able to win, and earn Mojo or points to advance.

and without access to those Epic class boosters, I have little to no chance of advancing in the Seasons or Tower now.  I'd really like to have access to them again, otherwise all I can do is the missions, daily activities, and adventure.  most of the girls can't be recruited that way.  and if I can't get the girls, there's not much point in sticking around and playing.  or recommending the game to others.