• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Comix Harem

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Quickie Season. Next Event >>

P7ud1aK.jpg

Legendary Days

Reach The Breakpoint
Wildman, a top spy, needs rock hard training with you!

Starting today until the 17th (1 pm UTC+1) of December you will have four days to get the Scarlet Bride. You must first fight The Nymph to get the legendary assassin in your Harem. Her mind and body need hardcore disciplining and your cock is the only thing that can help or break her!

The information she holds is not the only sensitive thing she possesses.

Boss Girl

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Scarlet Bride

mEupmPp.jpg

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imbert said:

Does anyone know how I can get it?
I don't know what the nymph is

While you are on the page of the event, click on the "Go to the Nymph" button and then you do the Perform action again and again until you have 100 shards.

However, if you don't have 15K+ gold, I would get my hopes up.

at five stars she only gives 10334 ingame currency it seems quite low for a first 5 star i was thinking something arund 15-17k for a 5 star girls but guess well see sometime in the future. Although she does have quite fast money refill rate once every 3 hours and 20 minutes. overall an amazing addition to the haremverse.

Edited by Marduls

Il y a 3 heures, FinderKeeper a dit :

In my league I have Lunatic with Scarlet Bride already and a full lvl 500 team.

Looks fun. :/

Same in my league, scarlet bride and full affection grade (but still level 350, for now)... it allow to see  the final grade before unlocking it, and that's great. Thank you greyson 😅

*edit*

And before the x100 shards I had 8 shards with 20 combativity and a mythic booster (astral amethyst potion)

Edited by Kaitana

A few weeks of being given the proverbial middle finger by the RNG - dropping a boatload of saved orbs to come in 1st in a daily contest for them and getting zero girls, having to buy a bundle AND spend kobans to get both Krampus and Jingle from the Classic event - and suddenly I'm not mad at all... for the second time ever, a 100 shard drop and it's for a five star girl.

66712573_Legendary100ShardWin.thumb.jpg.5cb71d1a01db1bab2ffbb5964872546f.jpg

Good luck to all the rest of you, she'll be a kickass addition to your combat teams and the artwork on her is seriously fiiiine.

• Like 3

I got her but only got her to 3 stars.
The fact that they thought bringing a 5* girl with the same upgrade costs as in HH is a good idea is mind boggling to me.
The costs are to high HH let alone in here where we have much less income.

I like 5* girls but they have to make the upgrade costs much more reasonable.

22 hours ago, Marduls said:

for me the first shards were normal but when i got to 60 shards then the drop rates fell seriously to mythic girl drop rates 1-3 at a time got shards once every 20 or 30 fights sometimes even 70 fights with no shards.

Im experiencing the same thing. 100% going to run out of kobans at this rate, while I normally wouldve gotten her already. These droprate seems to have been lowered from from normal Legendary Days.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:11 AM, Blabla07 said:

I got 2 shards from natural regen, then I spent 5800 Kob for 27 regen (540 fights ) and finally got Scarlett.

I just spent 2400 Kob and got 50 shards, this is pretty accurate... unfortunately. :(

On 12/16/2021 at 12:39 AM, xTheLaw said:

I got her but only got her to 3 stars.
The fact that they thought bringing a 5* girl with the same upgrade costs as in HH is a good idea is mind boggling to me.
The costs are to high HH let alone in here where we have much less income.

I like 5* girls but they have to make the upgrade costs much more reasonable.

4th Star - 22,500 affection
5th Star - 45,000 affection

Purchasing affection items in the market runs ~$417 per affection point.

So that's $28,147,500 just to buy the affection to get the stars filled.

Then there's the actual upgrade costs:
4th Star - $9,000,000
5th Star - $18,000,000

That tacked on makes upgrading just the 4th and 5th stars $55,147,500.

Add that to the $14,338,350 needed for the first 3 stars and it comes to a grand total of $69,485,850 to upgrade Scarlet Bride to 5 full stars.

Thankfully between the $30 mil I had squirreled away and the $40 mil from the 58th tier of the Season let me max her out.

Now to start saving up again just in time for the multiple spending targets in PoA.