[ 14-Dec-21 ] Orgy Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Frosty Hotties season. Next Event >>

1065.jpg

Orgy Days

Naughty or Nice?

My giving hero,

Time to determine if these 34 ladies were naughty or nice this year.

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+1) of December you will have five days to get in a huge sexmass orgy! Festive Willow and Christmas Housemaid are the brand new additions to the celebrations. They can’t wait for you to fulfil their holiday wishes. If you manage to complete all Daily Missions, Christmas Arcana will be your little present.

Come on hero, show them your sweet candy cane!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Arcana

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Bernadette Barda

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Ankyo

ava0-1200x.webp

Festive Willow

ava0-1200x.webp

Fae Marjoa

ava0-1200x.webp

Leutenant Kayle

ava0-1200x.webp

Commander Cattleman

ava0-1200x.webp

Alexandra

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Housemaid

ava0-1200x.webp

Santa Claudia

ava0-1200x.webp

Baker Brittany

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Ninja Elf

ava0-1200x.webp

Jolly Pelagie

ava0-1200x.webp

Santa Claudia 3

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Christmas Bunny

ava0-1200x.webp

Shadow Astis

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Lenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Hateya

ava0-1200x.webp

Santa Claudia 2

ava0-1200x.webp

Winter Agate

ava0-1200x.webp

Gift-wrapped Regine

ava0-1200x.webp

Strapped Virginia

ava0-1200x.webp

Whipping Talissa

ava0-1200x.webp

Kinky Hanna

ava0-1200x.webp

Nori

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Lee Lee

ava0-1200x.webp

Reindeer Murane

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Hari

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Lupa

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Sifra

ava0-1200x.webp

Santana

ava0-1200x.webp

Jordan

ava0-1200x.webp

Xmas Bunny's Mother

vBNn9c9.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

I like the introduction of the chest, even tho well is only a veteran thing so for many players is not relevant. I have 27 out of 34, only 2 of them are on bosses Ankyo and Willlow. I'll start with the second one :) (of course no disrespect to Ankyo is only that willow feels more "Christmastic" for me)

I've been waiting for the reappearance of Strapped Virginia since last year, because I couldn't get her from the Pachinko in her original event. Well, woop-dee-doo - she's a Pachinko girl again. Of course...

9 girls for me to get, just 2 of them are on villains. Business as usual.
And on top of it we have to handle this ridiculous additional PoA and all the other little surprises that are still waiting for us. That's an extremely grinchy Christmas.

I don't know what's wrong... I've spent 300 Euros since 2019 on this game. Have I involuntarily insulted the Devs with this, because I could have gotten at least 4 or 5 real games for it? Or maybe it's just a subtle attempt to tell me: ''Stop, dear customer! We know, you are full of good intentions. But please, we beg you, keep your money. We don't deserve it. At least not that much. You have already paid more than enough for our services. We will raise the koban requirements every month now, asking for more and more of your money, being totally unreasonable in every possible way until you come to your senses. Please, dear customer, wake up before it's too late!''

If that's the case... that's really nice and christmas-y, I guess. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Seeing the introduction of the chest reward... I don't know if it makes me more cry or laugh. Personally I see it as a reward that only whales, heavy koban spenders or super skilled players will be able to obtain. Almost for sure, not yours truly, meaning that in my eyes it is practically a worthless implementation, or if you prefer the umpteenth one devoted to make the strong stronger and the weak frustrated. For the rest the event rules are invariated, with more girls adding every year without the concrete possibility to obtain them all unless a keavy koban (and orb, if available) expense is planned: once again in my mind pops up the question "how is it possible that many new players are not bothered by this prospect?"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Is Christmas Arcana lame? His leg makes an angle that seems anatomically impossible to me. Maybe a magic experience broke her leg when she was an apprentice. But she has no cane, that's odd... Or not, if she flys ! Yes, that's the only explanation.

And about the chest, I don't know what to think, it seems so useless to me I wonder why it was created. But I'm happy for those who will use it, I prefer by far a week without update than a week with a stormy update.

57 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

"how is it possible that many new players are not bothered by this prospect?"

I guess when you've discovered the game not long ago and you see these countless events and girls, it's hard to develop a ''gotta catch 'em all'' mindset. And probably way easier to just have fun with the game - without expecting to ever catch up with the 2016/2017-veterans.

I, for one, was unlucky enough to discover the game early enough to justifyably dream of catching up, catching them all. But since the introduction of the Mythic Girls I've got the impression that I've arrived juuuu~st two, three, maybe four months too late to the party, always struggling with new events, new koban sinks, new rules. Maybe I should adopt the more relaxed approach of a newbie and just have fun with the harem I've got instead of hunting for some kind of pseudo-completion.

But it's hard when you're always on the verge of being one of the unstoppable veterans... until the next patch slaps you in the face again. ;)

Anyhow, as annoying as this is, all of the Orgy Days girls that I can't get will eventually pop up in the Mythic Pachinko. Getting them is hopefully just a matter of time. The ''exclusive'' girls from other events are the real problem for the completion fanatics. ;(

Il y a 2 heures, Moonlynx a dit :

I guess when you've discovered the game not long ago and you see these countless events and girls, it's hard to develop a ''gotta catch 'em all'' mindset. And probably way easier to just have fun with the game - without expecting to ever catch up with the 2016/2017-veterans.

Yeah. It was already pretty much impossible to catch them all until you reached the high D3 Rankings. One more, one less? A hundred less? What difference? :D

Once you get close to that goal, I guess it's a different story. But when you're 600 to 800 girls behind, why even try? Either you'll play long enough to see that the goal might become realistic*, or you'll stop playing long before you get any hopes. So that brings you (us) to the next realistic goal: catch the ones you can when you can; try a bit harder for the ones you really like; and enjoy what you can.

Nowadays, even D3[5-15] is not enough. You'd barely get enough Kobans for MD, PoA and 2 PoV per month (= all the exclusive girls. Well, minus today's PoA :D ). So that means you have to rely almost exclusively on Orbs for Classic, OD and LD.

And then, even for players able to pick every girl, there's the insane cost of upgrading them. I don't even want to start the math on that 😭

* I'm not saying it is. For all we know, "Catch 'em all" is no longer a thing, and this has been the case for well over a year. So if you're not already a 2Y+ veteran, you've probably missed on LC, PoA and Mythic girls, and it's already too late - at least until KK changes their mind.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Yeah. It was already pretty much impossible to catch them all until you reached the high D3 Rankings. One more, one less? A hundred less? What difference? :D

Once you get close to that goal, I guess it's a different story. But when you're 600 to 800 girls behind, why even try? Either you'll play long enough to see that the goal might become realistic*, or you'll stop playing long before you get any hopes. So that brings you (us) to the next realistic goal: catch the ones you can when you can; try a bit harder for the ones you really like; and enjoy what you can.

Nowadays, even D3[5-15] is not enough. You'd barely get enough Kobans for MD, PoA and 2 PoV per month (= all the exclusive girls. Well, minus today's PoA :D ). So that means you have to rely almost exclusively on Orbs for Classic, OD and LD.

And then, even for players able to pick every girl, there's the insane cost of upgrading them. I don't even want to start the math on that 😭

* I'm not saying it is. For all we know, "Catch 'em all" is no longer a thing, and this has been the case for well over a year. So if you're not already a 2Y+ veteran, you've probably missed on LC, PoA and Mythic girls, and it's already too late - at least until KK changes their mind.

Some patreon girls are one person only so even the biggest whales could never catch them all.

Yay for "Orgy Days," I love this event. 😃

It's not a revival, yet girl's I missed out on in the past show up so I get a 2nd or 3rd shot at getting them. I wonder about the chest addition to the event though. Why offer something "extra" which will cost RL money without telling us what the "extra" is? This reward addition isn't a $5 mystery box (which might tempt me), it's more of a $20-100 dollar koban purchase to buy the Pachinko games we used to play with orbs. Please Mister Scrooge, won't you at least do us the courtesy of telling us what we'll get for spending RL money? No? Okay, I'll do my usual stuff then and if the RNG gods wish to override the game destructors and reward me in spite of the great Orb nerf I'll be happy.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 1:26 PM, FinderKeeper said:

ava0-1200x.webp

Strapped Regine

It's Virginia. I wish there was a Strapped Régine too (and I wish Strapped Virginia herself actually met my expectations for her).  :x

(I know it's just a copy-paste mishap, it just made me smile and that's more than welcomed right now ^^).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Is the droprate for Orgy Days always this low? 4 days and many many extra spins later and Im still stuck at 60 shards for a single green.

I'm seeing insanely high drop rates this event. Already completed one Legendary and at 54 shards for a second. Just natural regens + 10 combativity from the PoA.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1

#variance

As much as I'm reasonably sure the MPx1 and EPx1 pachinko drop rates have been stealth nerfed in the past few months (although even that hasn't been properly demonstrated yet, but a lot of converging anecdotal evidence), I'm sure that OD has the same old drop rate as usual.

• Like 4

Il 15/12/2021 in 02:17 , Liliat ha scritto:

So that brings you (us) to the next realistic goal: catch the ones you can when you can; try a bit harder for the ones you really like; and enjoy what you can.

I'm so relieved that players of renown think as I do. I created for myself a goal that's possible but challenging, and ignoring the rest. The game offered me different challenges  thru time, but I never thought that "collect 'em all" was the real deal of the game.

Now, HH host 1000 girls. That mean, if you want to complete the Haremdex in one year, collecting 3 girls each day, every single day. If you'll collect one girl a day, considering the ones that come in the meanwhile, you have to drop 1 girl each single day of your life, continually, for a grandtotal of 4 years.

If you'll drop a girl each every day, is 11 years (1000 to begin with is 2000 days, equal 5.4 years. In such timelapse they'll sort other 1000 girls [the average is 200 by year] so you have to invest other 5.4 years).

in 25 years of Pokemon franchise, you had 8 generations. That's give an average of a Generation each 3 years.

Each Generation had around 100 new pokemon, so 30 by year.

If HH was Pokemon, it should have a grandtotal of 5*30 = 150 girls.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I'm seeing insanely high drop rates this event. Already completed one Legendary and at 54 shards for a second. Just natural regens + 10 combativity from the PoA.

so it's official, the KK algorithm just hates me. And this is the Orgy Days with the most girls I  was looking for so far. 😭

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, lepidocter said:

If HH was Pokemon, it should have a grandtotal of 5*30 = 150 girls.

And if my aunt had a dick, she'd be my uncle. The game mechanics have next to nothing in common (not to mention the real OG Pokemon game isn't even a video game). Speaking of apples, oranges, and watermelons. :D 

49 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

so it's official, I'm just the usual guy currently in a bad run who can't grasp the concept of variance, and thus complains as though this was anything special or unexpected.

Fixed that for you. No superstitious whine today or let's say this week, please. Not here at least, go tell your clubmates in club chat instead (seems only fair since I get to hear my pals in your situation rant about their bad luck half the time; and of course the other half the time when they're rather lucky, they don't mention it).

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

No superstitious whine today or let's say this week, please. Not here at least, go tell your clubmates in club chat instead (seems only fair since I get to hear my pals in your situation rant about their bad luck half the time; and of course the other half the time when they're rather lucky, they don't mention it).

Having gambled professionally for a number of years - with a lot of focus on Video Poker where all your return is normally tied up in a ~1 in 40000 payout - you've got to give a brother (or sister [or however you identify]) some sympathy when the RNG gives you a kicking :) I know it's hard to listen too, but we all have those periods where we need to vent because of bad streaks ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Having gambled professionally for a number of years - with a lot of focus on Video Poker

I get you, but I've actually worked behind the mirror in that same type of environment for many years, if you will. I literally accessed hundreds of players' entire playing history, with the ability to compile and make all sorts of graphs and stats from that. I have never ever stumbled upon a long-time player whose playing history showed averages deviating significantly from the expected result either way. But yeah, poker players in particular are the worst in that regard, especially those who take it seriously, learn the exact odds for dozens of specific hands and positions, but then somehow fail miserably at understanding these odds the second they get a bad beat. Dude, if you're able to recite by heart the exact odds of +/-80% to win this hand, then you should be equally aware of the +/-20% odds to LOSE this hand. A real pro knows and expects to lose frequently, and they also know what matters over time is that they win more often than not.

So yeah, that's something that actually helped me immensely taking HH's RNG-dependent parts of the game very well as a player, but I'm also so jaded by the whole cycle of people who never learn to truly accept variance and constantly go from "I win! I'm so great" to "I lose! You cheated!" that I'm generally phasing it out. But it's annoying at best. And to be clear, it's nothing against you in particular @Gotaku. Just ask your fellow superstitious player @Troctout how I react to that dance from him in our club chat. ^^ To me, it's a disease, you guys might as well be werewolves: love you most of the time, but not on a full moon. :D 

Anyway. Please, let's get back on topic, folks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3