Next Features - Survey Feedback

FinderKeeper

The way I see events is that I do the ones that interest me and I don't do the ones that don't interest me. If the new events are more interesting than the old ones, I will do the new ones, and I see no reason to remove the old ones from the game. Not everyone has the same desires.

My first three (exciting ideas) :

1°) Labyrinth : yes ! The principle reminds me Dungeon master or Captive, and that's good sign.

2°) Boss bang : I understand this as more appealing villains, and especially temporary ones. I think it's agood idea, there's too much long events, and hard ones. An easy, simple event, I already like that.

3°) Crafting equipment : I see it as a way to have more powerful equipment and that we got more involved in than just picking up something lying around on the floor. Seeing his equipment as a source of income, which it is now, does not seem interesting to me, the money can be found elsewhere.

My last three (useless ideas or, worse, downgrades) :

1°) the waifus. I don't have a waifu, the current posting of 7 girls is fine for me. And I change one or more of these 7 girls at least every month, sometimes more often. Something permanent, as intended for this waifu thing would be very repulsive to me.

2°) the girl equipment. There are only 24 hours in a day. To have time to do something interesting on each girl's outfit, I would have to give up all the other events. I'm not ready for it. If these outfits are only for a special event, maybe I can listen, because I juste have to not play this event. And maybe if I broke my leg on day, I will be happy to find something like this. But if it's everywhere everytime, it's terribly boring.

3°) the club leagues. I am not in a competitive club. So if this league were created I would get run over every day several times a day. I accept losing fights because my team is too weak, but I do not accept it when it is others players' team that is too weak, even if I get along well enough with them. At no cost I can stand to be launched into this thing.

The others (not exciting but not too boring either) :

1°) the club hierarchy : I don't like set-in-stone hierarchy. I understand that others may find interest in new functions, but me, it's very unlikely. If this system is developed, that's for other players, and then I don't care if it comes in 1 year or 40.

2°) the contextual league. I'm already doing more pvp than I really want. And I see no point in doing more. A national or continental league, that I can understand if it exists. A league for rare girls or capricorns, I don't see what that would bring, but not going there should be easy.

3°) New design : Uninteresting from my point of view. I see that some buttons are currently too big, which obliges to scroll down (I am thinking in particular to the places of power). Other buttons can also be too close to each other, so that if you want to click on one, you risk clicking on the other. But these are details, an entirely new design would not add anything. New buttons in market is a detail too, according to me. I will not use it, even if I understand others will.

4°) Elemental pantheon : It's a way to get rid of the current pantheon, which is pitiful. But it's not wonderful either. Maybe it will become interesting when BDSM will be finished.

• Like 1

Youtube has deleted the videos ... but it doesn't matter, I don't like the new features.

The only I don't dislike much is Club improvement, but why the censure-mute option?

The new interface for mobile seems less user friendly than the old one.

Most of the rest are just a koban and time sink.

I want to go back to a more casual game, we also have a (real) life.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, jelom said:

The only I don't dislike much is Club improvement, but why the censure-mute option?

You've probably been lucky enough to have never dealt with a troll in your Club. There are some actual sociopaths out there and currently there are too few tools against them.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 5

I hated most of the ideas. Plus, I know they will find a way to make good ideas, like improving the marketplace, less enjoyable and not suitable for F2P. I just wanted to play a simple game, but the game is leaning towards making you never log out, and on top of that it's getting harder and harder to get "free" girls. I'm at a point where I see every "new event" as a huge pain in the ass.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So I had an idea that could tie in club improvements with the labyrinth concept. What if the reinforcements you could call in the labyrinth were girls from your fellow club members labyrinth teams? Whenever other players in your club call on your girls you get a bonus in the labyrinth. This would mean that if you're a weaker player in your club you would benefit from getting access to strong girls as reinforcements from the higher-level players, and if you're one of the higher-level players you'll get lots of bonuses from your club members calling on reinforcements from your girls more often. It's win-win for everyone, as clubs should be.

• Like 8
  • Hearts 2

4 hours ago, Attirm said:

So I had an idea that could tie in club improvements with the labyrinth concept. What if the reinforcements you could call in the labyrinth were girls from your fellow club members labyrinth teams? Whenever other players in your club call on your girls you get a bonus in the labyrinth. This would mean that if you're a weaker player in your club you would benefit from getting access to strong girls as reinforcements from the higher-level players, and if you're one of the higher-level players you'll get lots of bonuses from your club members calling on reinforcements from your girls more often. It's win-win for everyone, as clubs should be.

I like this, this is what this game needs more of - purely positive interaction witho ther players (of which currently there is NONE AFAIK).

• Like 1

Most of these aren't good features, but the last good feature to come about didn't last, so not surprised by the abundance of bad features.

A billion Pantheons or nonsense that's just Champions with a new name when Champions are already irrelevant is like why?

Equipment is already a mess when it's possible to get pieces that can be worse than what you already have despite a substantial level difference, but this time it's for your harem, so it's just worse.

Remember the art updates and making 3-star girls into 5-stars that began years ago and then just stopped? Why not do that instead?

• Like 6

The idea of adding a whole bunch of "next features" to a game that has had, as its biggest problem in the last year, is too many half-baked new ideas and changes, is a VERY BAD IDEA.

I would argue that this is the worst possible path to take, when a game is changing so fast that you can't figure out which of the half dozen new things you've added work well or not.

Things that are at least somewhat good parts of this:
- Club Improvements: co-leader and that sort of thing. We've got at least one thread on the forum where somebody just shut down a club, leaving the members adrift. That is very bad, and needs to be addressed. 
- Elemental Pantheon is a thing that is fine if it doesn't interfere with other things.
- Some of the redesign could be good, but other parts of it are bad.

I honestly wouldn't even work on the art for the redesign, until you get the recent massive changes to the game settled down. It's just asking for trouble in a project management sense and a game design sense.

• Like 6

Boss Bang: No, please! This will be only a thing to milk players, not to improve the game itself. So, behind the corner is the wastebin... please!

Club improvement: We wait a looooooong time for this. So yes, yes, yes!

Waifu: Not neede, but nothing what bother me.

Contextual League: Could be a good feature, but I'm not sure. More Information needed for a significant rating.

Elemental Pantheon: No, please! It's nothing I wish to have in the game. So, behind the corner is the wastebin... please!

The Labyrinth: Additional event? No! Replace Kinky Cumpetition, Legendary Contest or Legendary/Epic Days? It could be interesting.

Craft of Heros Equipment: Oh no! Best boost for oldest/highest player to open the gap between players more. So, behind the corner is the wastebin... please!

Marekt improvement: Yes, yes, yes, yes! We starved so long for this! The "buy all" shoul not include Koban-Items and it would be interesting if you could buy Shards or Dating Tokens from a girl you had partially in your Harem and they aren't avalaible now.

Girls equipment: AAAAARRGGGH! With more than 1000 possible girls (after January for sure) it's a mess to deal with all the girls! No, no, no, no, no! So, behind the corner is the wastebin... please!

Redesign: From my point of vieuw: not needed and the design is ugly. So, behind the corner is the wastebin... please!

But i fear, we will get all theese stuff because someone in KK want it whatever the playerbase say.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jaeeger said:

I hated most of the ideas. Plus, I know they will find a way to make good ideas, like improving the marketplace, less enjoyable and not suitable for F2P. I just wanted to play a simple game, but the game is leaning towards making you never log out, and on top of that it's getting harder and harder to get "free" girls. I'm at a point where I see every "new event" as a huge pain in the ass.

The problem is I see their idea of improving the market place as just adding mythic items in it they did not listen to people not wanting gems i bet that will be the market change adding the final mythic item type to the market place a great way of making all those stocked up great pachinko orbs useless because will not get mythic items in there.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Gotaku said:

11. Redesign - No. No. No. No. No.            No.           The letterfont is about the most unreadable thing Ive seen since Comic Sans and the overal purple colors burned my eyes out. I am currently blind. Halp me.

Exactly I hate this aggresive pink and purple. Current red/burgundy is much better. Well they could make changeable palette and let us choose. But i doubt it, thats too much effort for them

• Like 3

I write this text before I read most of the other answers here. My reason is that I want to express my thoughts without further influence (but I'm curious if I'm done here).

First of all it's great that Kinkoid at least asks for feedback and the survery is structured in a "okish" manner. In general clicking a few checkboxes can only give a rough idea, so I decided to go more into details here. I really hope that the Kinkoid stuff is reading here but I'm not really hopeful in this regard (I read the answers from the FAQ sessions).

What I definitely don't like is the missing question of something like: "should we do this? yes [] no[]. Most of the wording give me the impression that the implementation of this features are set in stone and is beyond the level of pure brainstorming. We can only give feedback about each feature in general and in which order they bring it to the live system. I hope this is only a poor wording.

In the style of DvDivXXX I sort the features in 3 categories, but there is no "the good" for me because the given information is a bit short or even not detailed enough thought-out, so I go with "the interesting" to be more neutral.

"Bad"

• Waifu: To my mind it is a waste of time. I don't need this and I prefer the current town screen. At least it wouldn't have bad influnece on gameplay
  • Contextual League: Another League? Only with a small adjustment but it works similar? This is boring, time consuming  for players, uninspired and a waste of development resources. This was a 0 rating in my survey. To be worth to invest further time in this idea the league has to work fundamentally different than the one we already know (I have no idea what this can be, but it has to be something new).
  • Elemental Pantheon: Another "feature" with only some recycled elements. I don't care if the devs are bored and want to create this. At least it doesn't hurt. I put it in the "bad" bucket because there a way more important things to do (which belongs to every feature mentioned here) and developing this costs resources.
  • Girls Equipment: Oh dear...we all know the UX problems everywhere. This could be a tedious thing to do...no let's call it a nightmare. Only to have some better numbers somewhere. Even with a good UI design. Maybe there are some good ideas to improve this and avoid a massive time consumption, then...maybe, but at least in my imagination we are far away from that.
  • Redesign: This is more a matter of taste. I don't like the theme/colors presented in the screenshot. I appreciate the aim to have a better UI/UX, but I don't expect that a complete redesign is necessary (the user scripts give some ideas what is possible and also achievable). To be fair if the mess is too big, it's sometimes better to start from scratch but I expect that this is a really big and time consuming thing and therefore a "No, thanks" from me.

"Neutral"

• Boss Bang: Nothing overwhelming, but ok. Key is the balance: The time pressure should be low (I don't need more time consuming features at the moment) and an exhausted team can refresh over time, you can spend kobans to be quicker. It should be reachable for an active and organized F2P player (analog to old PoA). Right now it doesn't really add new interesting stuff. It's only a combination of things we already have

Risk: bad balance, more exclusive girls

Chance: could be better if some elements are really new here, until now I don't see them

• Club improvements: Yes, this is neutral for me and it was on the lower side of my ordering. The good thing is this shouldn't have some bad influence on the general gameplay if we can have some minor improvements here. In general I would say: "yes, we need some improvements there, for sure!". But in the survey they only mentioned a few new ranks. I don't see a big requirement for this but if they are implemented...why not? But that's all. This is a minor feature, not really worth a discussion and this is the bad thing here if you read "Club improvements" as a new big feature.
  • Club League: I'm very undecided here. A new PvP feature which brings it more to the "bad" category for me. At least it fills a missing part of the game and introduce  Club PvP. If it is well done this could be great for players who wants to be competitive and be part of an active club and it could be therefore a really motivating long term feature (which brings it even to the "good" category"). Depending on the details this could be good or worse, right now it is too abstract for a further rating.

Risk: even more PvP gets important. I don't feel that it should be central in a game like this

Chance: Motivating "end game" feature

• Hero Equipment Crafting: Hm...this is more a "maybe". Not sure. On the one hand we can have some more motivating "level up your stats", on the other hand this could also be more a direction in P2W. It all depends on the balance. If the impact is small enough for a deeper P2W influence, but big enough to have a noticable improvement for your character, this can work

Risk: more P2W

Chance: other bonuses possible, not only better stats. A lot of things are imaginable, but I'm not sure if it is a good idea.

• Market Improvements: In general improvements in the market are highly appreciated and necessary. But the ones presented are not wide enough. A button to buy all stuff from the market. Yes! Wait...it costs kobans? Completly useless. If it helps Kinkoid to earn some money to pay their bills...ok...but I'm sceptical here. To my mind the usual player doesn't spent their hard earned kobans to save some clicks and a few seconds. Auto fill for girls? Why not...but definitely not a killer feature for me. It would be more interesting if I don't have to take care about my book storage. But this is not the case. I have to spend them well-considered during contests. Way more important would be a better line up for items but this is not mentioned here instead the main focus is: "does this koban button works for other koban itemsß"...yeah...how (un!)important...

"Interesting"

• Labyrinth: This feels fresh and the only feature mentioned I'm really curious about. The video gives only a rough idea so nothing more can be said here.

At the moment I'm sceptical about every new feature. I don't think we need them right know. More important is fine tuning of the current stuff (not sure if "fine tuning" describes it correctly). In general my recommandation to kinkoid would be: Spend your time on more important things. If you fixed all the problems we currently have, we can talk about additional stuff, but it is nice that you ask your community. But you should also listen to the feedback.

• Like 3

How exactly will the items for girls be improved ??? Will it be necessary to give them items from the inventory or will each have their own specific set, depending on the rarity? Will you need items from your inventory to upgrade? For example, you invest the usual 1 conventional unit, invest the rare 2 conventional units, invest the epic 4 conventional units, invest the legendary 6 conventional units, invest the Mystical 10 conventional units, for example? Does anyone have information ???

On 12/15/2021 at 3:37 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Hero's Mythic Equipment (no way in hell this will fly; level 500 players would just get an even bigger advantage. HELL NO!)

I should point that you, too, will someday reach the level of 500. Then you'll know the hunger and craving for POWER. Power to crush your opponents, see their mojo shrivel before, and hear their Harem praise your prowess.

No one escapes the Hunger, DvDivXXX, no one.

Of course, by the time you reach there, the character level cap will raise to 750 and you'll just be back where you were at in relation to everyone else.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:37 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Girl Equipment (NO! This is not a freaking RPG, stop pretending it is; go make another game on the side to scratch that itch, Rosso! and again, this is something that would drastically increase the gap between veterans and/or whales and everybody else, and further ruin the F2P experience)

But it could be. It could be really awesome. Like Hello Kitty awesome. There could be special clothing ensemble builds that, when completed, you'll get a special Pic of your girl in her outfit, probably making sexy kiss pose at you. OR, or, or, if you build enough gear for your girl, you'll get an app that loads to your phone and you can have a whole new experience of raising your favorite girl just like those pocket animal-pet things that were all the craze 20 years ago or so, but it'd be on your smart phone. And the more your raise and develop her, the more bonus stuff you get to your account. There'd be things like taking her out to movies (you'd scan something to show you're a movie and then have your phone-app going while you and she watch) and taking her out for her favorite treat ( again, scan something to show you're there) and use the touch screen to guide the fork or spoon to sexily feed her. And there'd be daily conversation sessions to help guide her character evolution. And, man, you really can imagine the fun when it comes time to have sex. Lots of touch-screen use and the better she orgasms the more gems you get. She'll just cum them.

Just picture the possibilities? How can you say it's bad. It'll be just like being there. But on a phone. And in 8-bit graphics.

I'm actually waiting for them to get voice actors for all the characters so they squeel out their special catch phrase during the harem competitions.  I think it'll improve the whole experience of the game.  Or use the vocaloid system to incorporate our in-game name in what they say. Yeah, it'll be something.

*nods and nods and looks back over this* Wow, my brain is really fried out from the last couple of days of work. I usually don't lose my imagination filter till well around 3 or 4 am.

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I should point that you, too, will someday reach the level of 500. Then you'll know the hunger and craving for POWER. Power to crush your opponents, see their mojo shrivel before, and hear their Harem praise your prowess.

No one escapes the Hunger, DvDivXXX, no one.

Of course, by the time you reach there, the character level cap will raise to 750 and you'll just be back where you were at in relation to everyone else.

But it could be. It could be really awesome. Like Hello Kitty awesome. There could be special clothing ensemble builds that, when completed, you'll get a special Pic of your girl in her outfit, probably making sexy kiss pose at you. OR, or, or, if you build enough gear for your girl, you'll get an app that loads to your phone and you can have a whole new experience of raising your favorite girl just like those pocket animal-pet things that were all the craze 20 years ago or so, but it'd be on your smart phone. And the more your raise and develop her, the more bonus stuff you get to your account. There'd be things like taking her out to movies (you'd scan something to show you're a movie and then have your phone-app going while you and she watch) and taking her out for her favorite treat ( again, scan something to show you're there) and use the touch screen to guide the fork or spoon to sexily feed her. And there'd be daily conversation sessions to help guide her character evolution. And, man, you really can imagine the fun when it comes time to have sex. Lots of touch-screen use and the better she orgasms the more gems you get. She'll just cum them.

Just picture the possibilities? How can you say it's bad. It'll be just like being there. But on a phone. And in 8-bit graphics.

I'm actually waiting for them to get voice actors for all the characters so they squeel out their special catch phrase during the harem competitions.  I think it'll improve the whole experience of the game.  Or use the vocaloid system to incorporate our in-game name in what they say. Yeah, it'll be something.

*nods and nods and looks back over this* Wow, my brain is really fried out from the last couple of days of work. I usually don't lose my imagination filter till well around 3 or 4 am.

Girl equipment would most likely be mixed in with player equipment in pachinko making it harder to get upgrades and equipment is very bad in this game due to the stat range being randomized then you most likely will have mythic girl equipment so another koban sink there.

the only good idea is the club ones that have been asked for since clubs were being tested on test server the best use of their money would be adding more stars to girls upgrading them to 5 stars that way people would want the older girls more when they get revival events.

• Like 3

Le 16/12/2021 à 23:01, MrXY a dit :

Hero Equipment Crafting:

Risk: more P2W

Chance: other bonuses possible, not only better stats. A lot of things are imaginable, but I'm not sure if it is a good idea.

It's exactly what I imagine: equipment who doesn't touch the combat stats, and increase other aspects, like mythics boosters already do. HH has not to be a only combat game. Even if there are obviously people who like pvp, there are others who dislike, and the pvp should not be the only thing devs pay attention to. P2W does'nt exist if you are not in pvp things. If other win but you don't loose, that's indeed not P2W (and not pvp either...).

For example, this crafted equipment could increase the amount of earned ymens, give items each day (free gifts are always liked, and market is too small to buy what you like without making it your full-time job), give a little bonus in a specific daily contest, allow to start at tier x in pov (that's already the case with poa), add chances to trigger the defense/heal/critic in pve fights (like the former classes were doing, and still do against champions, maybe in the future against villains and pantheon too...). A higher chance to earn shards against club champions could be very useful too, maybe a club set of equipment could be an valuable idea. With this set, the shards you are supposed to earn are given to other club members when you have already the girl. It's not only generosity, because it's very boring to wait for others to earn the girl when you already have her, and this time should be lesser (this is a club option I would find interesting, but the only one, because there's not a troll in each club, and there's a difference between members in time of play and levels in each club). Something I would like too is a bonus grade on certain girls, depending on their element or pose or zodiac sign (or other) when you have equiped this or that set of equipment. This grade would bring no change on stats or money, but another affection scene. HH is supposed to be a hentai game, or a catfight game ?

• Like 1

The direction the devs to since more than a year go is to a Hentai-Battle-RPG. I can't imagine, that they change their attitude in the case of the Girls-Equipment. So the Equipment will increase surely the battlestats and only with a samll probability give another bonusses.

The Bonusses you describe are truly a possibility to balance the girls-equipment in a positiv way, but also it's a lot of added micromanagement for more than thousand girls and in my point of vieuw way to much to do to make it easy manageable.

I shouldn' do some things in a hurry.... 😳😁

Sadly, my first statement, will fit to the Craft of Hero-Equipment too. You look more positiv on the possible change, than I do and I wish, you have the better look in the future than I, but I stay pessimistic. (How couldn't I, I'm a german... 😉🤣)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i think the only things we need are the club improvements and the Market improvements (Ymen buy all ONLY!!!)

all other features will find a way to make them pay to win

Hero and girl equipment is pay to win by default. In every mobile / browser game i tried those mechanics killed the f2p player base

Edited by Magic1986
spelling, i should wirte slower ;)
  • Like 3

All the new features suck. Unfortunately, I don't think they will ever make this game fun again. It's nice that he finally stated his only objective is to make money, but hey I disabled my card, stopped buying bundles

Edited by nope1
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

• Boss Bang, Club Leagues, Elemental Pantheon, The Labyrinth, Craft of Hero's Equipment, Girls' equipment:

Smells like even more time and koban sinks. Since you will implement them anyway, all I can say is **** YOUR GREEDY ***.

• Club improvements, Waifu, Market improvements, Redesign:

Who cares, these are obviously being done just to drop some heat from all the shit you will implement in 2022.

• Contextual Leagues:

Could be OK but you never fail to disappoint.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1