already received Lyrsa on Nutaku - and no potions for path of valor

I am not sure if this should go to "Bug reporting". 
Or if this is the kind of thing i should make a ticket about on Nutaku.

When i logged in today after patch, Lyrsa was in my Harem on my Nutaku account. But without any notification or animation or anything, she was just there.
On the hentaiheroes.com account, i didn't get her yet.
Despite being at same point of adventure: i did not start the quest released today yet.

The annoying part is, i missed out on the potions for Path of Valor i supposedly should get for 100 rare girls shards, receiving Lyrsa.

On 12/15/2021 at 1:26 PM, bolitho76 said:

In another thread was a comment from Noacc, that girls you get because you had have them in HentaiClicker, doesn't count in PoV.

I tried Hentai Clicker only once and that was pretty soon after it started (so, over a year ago) and i am pretty sure i did not play it long enough to get any significant girls.
It may be an explanation why i got her only on nutaku (as i tried it there) but would still surprise me very much.

Can you please provide a link to that comment? i cannot find the thread.
And i would very much like to answer there that, missing out on 200 potions for Path of Valor, just for getting a girl a few DAYS earlier than you would get her anyway because you finish the very same quest, still feels like being conned.

Edited by Real Vincent
i was wrong about number of potions

19 minutes ago, Real Vincent said:

I tried Hentai Clicker only once and that was pretty soon after it started (so, over a year ago) and i am pretty sure i did not play it long enough to get any significant girls.

Lyrsa was one of the tutorial-level (or barely above) girls in the original version of HCL. If you've played the game back even just one day (likely to unlock HH's Mizuki) then you unlocked Lyrsa in the process (it was basically Bunny, (Alt.) Mizuki, Estelle, Lyrsa, Clara and Megane, IIRC, something like that). So that's why you received her a bit early.

I've received her and no Potions for PoV either, that's a bit unfortunate, but it is what it is. It's not intentional at all, though (which it would have to be to be a "con"). It's just that for once our past HCL collections didn't really help all that much, and even played to our disadvantage specifically for PoV. That's largely outweighed by the advantages for any other HCL refugee introduced in HH though.

EDIT: 

18 minutes ago, Real Vincent said:

missing out on 1200 potions for Path of Valor

What? Does it work completely differently on Nutaku? Because here it's 2 potions per rare shard, so Lyrsa would only have given you 200.

In any case, I've just noticed the account you're complaining about is your Nutaku account, so yes, exactly this:

On 12/15/2021 at 1:17 PM, Real Vincent said:

this is the kind of thing i should make a ticket about on Nutaku.

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Lyrsa was one of the tutorial-level (or barely above) girls in the original version of HCL. If you've played the game back even just one day (likely to unlock HH's Mizuki) then you unlocked Lyrsa in the process (it was basically Bunny, (Alt.) Mizuki, Estelle, Lyrsa, Clara and Megane, IIRC, something like that). So that's why you received her a bit early.

I've received her and no Potions for PoV either, that's a bit unfortunate, but it is what it is. It's not intentional at all, though (which it would have to be to be a "con"). It's just that for once our past HCL collections didn't really help all that much, and even played to our disadvantage specifically for PoV. That's largely outweighed by the advantages for any other HCL refugee introduced in HH though.

EDIT:  

What? Does it work completely differently on Nutaku? Because here it's 2 potions per rare shard, so Lyrsa would only have given you 200.

OK - first, i just realized that i was wrong about the number of potions.
you saved that comment just seconds before i edited my post :)
but 200 potions is not "peanuts" either.

Second, i never claimed it WAS a con. As a software developer myself, i know such bugs can happen, specifically on such a remote case like "who played clicker last year?"
i was just writing what it feels like to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's not intentional at all, though

Actually, it is. I asked Rosso about it during KC. Apparently it'd be unfair to other players if you both got a girl for "free" and got potions for "free".

Even if you whaled the Hentai Clicker gacha to get Mani when she was available for a limited time, thereby making her very much not free.

• Thanks 3