Summary of the live Q&A with Rosso KK

holymolly

Hey there everyone :D 

Some of you guys have probably seen the Q&A announcement / where probably listening to it as well. However since obviously not everyone is able to make it to a live Q&A, I´ve decided to share a little summary on the forum as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/251697278677549056/920007588995813466/QA_ROSSO.jpg

If you want to listen to it again or read through it once again you can do so by going to the discord channel, Magrat will be posting the Audio later :) : https://discord.com/channels/235394770116018177/740220424889303191

I´ve decided to take another approach than the usual Q&A summary topic and take some notes myself, I hope this will be a helpful short summary to everyone interested, now let´s get to the content of todays Q&A(note unfortunately I´ve missed the first few min so I´ll have to edit this post once I get the chance to listen to the recording myself):

Just for clearness: everything "written like this" are answer from Rosso KK towards players questions

- Probably the most important/current problem a lot of us have is the ongoing PoA:
  -> Will there be done anything about it being this hard to complete?
      No, this was a test. We wanted to change things up and do something challenging. The future PoA´s   will be "normal" again. Also we  don´t plan on doing 2 PoA´s every month..this is just a special occasion (for the holidays)

- Questions about gems and awakenings:
  -> Is there any plan to modify/revert the recent awakenings update?
      No. It´s a good feature. It´s making the game experience more enjoyable.
-> Any Idea to fix the lack of compartibility of the between awakenings and blessings?
     Imo it´s not a problem..I´ve already answered this several times..I´m sorry but I don´t really agree
     with it being a problem
-> Gems replaced other rewards(f.e. in contests), do you plan on fixing this issue? Also why is the reward reduction not transparent? Will combativity rewards for contests com back?

due to system issues we can´t display more than 4/5 rewards...yes they´ve been currently removed but we try to constantly improve.. 
    rewards are dynamic we try to balance it constantly..there are more rewards in other places now that make up for it (PoV) and f.e. daily
    goals  which will be really easy , they´l l include various rewards(f.e. do one pantheon fight or 1 villian fight)..(note: daily goals is planned to be released in January)

(second side note: PoV will be running all year (so we´ll get 2 PoV each month going on)

-Questions about Events in general:
-> Will there be even more event, will the influx of different events stop for once?
   it´won´t be more events in the future..it´ll more or less be the amount we currently have..f.e. Bang boss could replace a Epic Days once in a while..KC´s, is a pretty small event.. I wouldn´t consider it a event, well maybe a mini event, just something happening in the game.
-> Did the shard drops for LD´s currently changed/ got nerved?
   No, not to my knowledge..I don´t think so.

- Questions about clubs and club champion:

-> Are you planning to fix the AM booster and CC?
    We will.. we hope it can be done in January..clubs will be improved..cc will be rebalanced, a lot has been planned and we´re on it.

-> Will there be a option for cc leader change?
    Yes it´s planned..look at the survey..club activity,leagues,etc. ...everything about clubs is complex and needs time, f.e. just the chat has
    been very challenging..I hope we..personally I´d like the changes to happen within February or March

-> Will cc rewards be fixed?
    Yes, everything is being improved..the idea is that the cc will be pushing to work together and be less competitive within the club.. but 
     competition with other clubs

-    - Questions about game balance:

-> Question regarding the direction the game is heading(player stated game has shifted from it´s original version):
The core of the game is still the same(visual novel style story, daily missions, arena, pachinko) ..previously there was 1 main event per month..these days you can still do all of those original game features, it´s still there it´s preserved and expanded..more content etc. on top of that..you chose what you do… villians f.e. will always be easy fightable (= the idea of one click battles is being kept)

-> How many min will you need to go through daily game routine?
Idk it depends on what you want to do and pay…I see this game as a hentai buffet..choose what you want , examples follow…there´s not a easy answer but for the games I play, hh is the one taking the least time, it´s still casual

-> Several questions regarding Dating tokens reappearing:
DT´s where a experiment to make the game more enjoyable..the made the game a lot cheaper and pretty much ruined the anniversary for us which is normally a good month.. they weren´t economically stable .. everybody has to be paid that´s unfortunately the reality .. they might com back one way or another since the code´s still there..there might be a market at some point where you can buy this currency..still not sure (side note: there also won´t be a shower of orbs)

-> Will you bring back the previous side quest rewards:
Not directly but in other ways.. f.e. daily goals have a bit of everything.. they´ll be easy.

-> Will the Awakening pop up be removed for lvl 50-250?
it will be removed.. it´s unfortunately a little bit difficult.. maybe we´ll be able to do so in the next weeks ..it depends.

-> Question about lower rarity girls since there are a lot of legendarys:
Yeah we notice… f.e. there are a lot of 1 star girls that actually deserve better..maybe we´ll give them additional stars  (side note: we´ll hit 1000 girls in January)

->Will girls return at some point, will there be more exclusive girls or even more exclusive girls than Mythics?:
the girls will return..yes they will be coming back it´s just a matter of how (season, PoA and mythic girls) ..we´re working on deciding on how they´ll be coming back..from February to march there will be maybe something interesting..mythic girls will be exclusive, the only chance for them to come back is in mythic revivals..there won´t be more exclusive girls than mythic girls.

->Will rewards be re-balanced? Can market affection items be only legendary after a certain lvl?
it´s challenging to balance those for all players/persectives ..there´s still a lot of kobans and orbs stacked up left.. one problem is one type of gems ..I currently can´t remember which one..but that´s something that´ll be fixed. We read everything and try to improve..it´s a lot of stuff not everything can happen at once.. (regarding affection items)..can be done but theyre is no priority ..we need to improve the mythic items first of all.

-Additional comments about upcoming stuff:

-> customizable bundles and pachinko with increased drop rates have been mentioned as a possibility (but far away though)

-> Shard market being a future new “dating token” ish feature has been mentioned  but market need to be reworked first of all…girls equipment is something Rosso likes

->General idea plan for 2022: release improvements every week: one big update per month-ish it’ll come little by little.. it takes time unfortunately

->Future plans for pantheon: possibility of developing it, first of all more rewards (retroactively that’ll need planning though),different types of pantheons with elements or rules(f.e. rarity, change weekly etc.)

->Update on iOS: very difficult atm due to technical reasons

->Class systems will eventually come back in a way

-> Gems on equipment/ forge system comment: idk maybe … equipment for hero could be improved to update it via forging maybe

->MyP rework planned? Not part of the plan.. we´re thinking about new types of pachinko ..improve % drop rate for specific girls f.e.

-> Interface and gameplay are priority in our plans not pachinko

->More female villains f.e. karole as obtainable girls? : its possible it can happen eventually

-> More transparence in big data (question someone asked): can be a disscusion we can display drop rates (our drops guesses(community) are quite accurate though)

Oh and finally some good and interesting news  (well imo I guess ^^):

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-15 um 18.49.26.png

(comment to the other mods and CM´s: if there´s any issue/part I´ve misremembered feel free to edit it :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 23

thanks a lot, 2 things are interessting for me in particular: 1) tI am glad about the honesty regarding the financial situation: DT were actually removed because they didnt make enough money. Since i dont have data, i cant say for sure, but I would hypothesize that anniversary event this year wasnt that profitable cause of DT, but of the way it was designed (very, very, very, very bad) and what happend before "shower of orbs" - for a lot of people there werent a lot of girls to get in first place, so nothing they could spend on (lot of players already got them before, others had so many orbs left, they didnt need to buy, others were only missing special girls (like PoA, exclusive girls like LB, etc.). 

2) he said something similar a few month ago and now he's repeating it: He thinks cause people have hoarded stuff like kobans and orbs there are too many rewards in game - and it seems obvious he wants to force players to spend their ressources, so they start buying (again). There are two problems though, one I mentioned a few months ago: The ingame resources are distributed like the real world reasources (cause it's the same system): 1% has almost everything, the rest almost nothing. And: the 1% will get way more resources than the rest cause they can invest them in the first place. Secondly, it's not clear how the data is composed: I guess, they use the total amount of ingame resources and distribute them via players, but what happens with the many, many players who already left the game? If George, for instance, still have 700k kobans and 150G Ymen or more, it effects the decsision/data, but it will never have an actual impact on the reality of the game.

Anyway, it feels like Rosso really wants player to quit: Best example is planning an "test" PoA with ridiculous tasks just before christmas - a time where most people are busy as fuck and already have to spend the money they earned over the year: Instead of give people something, he takes it away and that "in the month of the presents".

• Like 11

17 hours ago, holymolly said:

Hey there everyone :D 

Some of you guys have probably seen the Q&A announcement / where probably listening to it as well. However since obviously not everyone is able to make it to a live Q&A, I´ve decided to share a little summary on the forum as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/251697278677549056/920007588995813466/QA_ROSSO.jpg

If you want to listen to it again or read through it once again you can do so by going to the discord channel, Magrat will be posting the Audio later :) : https://discord.com/channels/235394770116018177/740220424889303191

I´ve decided to take another approach than the usual Q&A summary topic and take some notes myself, I hope this will be a helpful short summary to everyone interested, now let´s get to the content of todays Q&A(note unfortunately I´ve missed the first few min so I´ll have to edit this post once I get the chance to listen to the recording myself):

- Probably the most important/current problem a lot of us have is the ongoing PoA:
      No, this was a test. We wanted to change things up and do something challenging. The future PoA´s   will be "normal" again. Also we  don´t plan on doing 2 PoA´s every month..this is just a special occasion (for the holidays)

- Questions about gems and awakenings:
  -> Is there any plan to modify/revert the recent awakenings update?

I see answers like this being a symptom of how the Devs don't understand and play their own game. 

Who has said that Awakenings are a good feature that's making the game more enjoyable? How is it good or fun? 
For sure it's an economically viable idea for the company, but please don't lie directly to our faces that it's also a great addition to the game when all it does is slow our progress down by adding more clicks and currencies to do nothing at all.

EDIT: I disregard the fact that you can raise girls above the level cap, as it's being done by everyone, so it all evens out in the end anyway.

Edited by Alkazord
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, holymolly said:

Magrat will be posting the Audio later

Could you please repost it here once it's ready? I'm on too big a tilt to open Discord right now. I'm not sure I won't say lots of things I might regret if I do. But I'm interested in the audio (hopefully this time there won't be any tech issues like someone's mike cutting off or a big echo). Thanks in advance, man.

• Like 5

I´ve tried to highlight the things that are actually important for us players rather than posting  "short" I don´t give a f answer or just a screenshot of Magrats little comments (I´m pretty sure that´s everything that´s on importance for the community .. so listening to the audio is probably just a waste of time imho)

(And I tried to stay as objective as possible :D )

@DvDivXXX yeah I get that feeling :/

Also @blaa don´t post your resources or they´ll cut our kobans even more :P (I´m still blaming you for the EpP orbs cut :D )

Well the answers "written like this" are obviously what Rosso KK said, he feels they´re fun. @Alkazord

1 hour ago, Alkazord said:

I see answers like this being a symptom of how the Devs don't understand and play their own game. 

Who has said that Awakenings are a good feature that's making the game more enjoyable? How is it good or fun? 
For sure it's an economically viable idea for the company, but please don't lie directly to our faces that it's also a great addition to the game when all it does is slow our progress down by adding more clicks and currencies to do nothing at all.

EDIT: I disregard the fact that you can raise girls above the level cap, as it's being done by everyone, so it all evens out in the end anyway.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Also @blaa don´t post your resources or they´ll cut our kobans even more :P (I´m still blaming you for the EpP orbs cut :D )

yeah, i am ashamed - if I would have know this would happen, I wouldnt have hoarded them; anyway my stack is only half as big as it was a few month ago

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

so listening to the audio is probably just a waste of time imho

Not for me, as a fellow French native I get A LOT of extra information on Rosso's level of understanding, knowledge (or lack thereof) and perception of the game's economy, mechanics, meta game and more thanks to the audio. His tone of voice, his live reactions to questions being asked, then how he phrases his answers, including the specific English mistakes I can "reverse-engineer" through French, all of that told me a ton in past audio Q&A. I'm obviously not optimistic at this point, but I want to know if anything changed from his end since the last time.

Spoiler alert: so far, the "hidden info" I've been able to extract this way from the past three Q&A audio mostly boiled down to "oh? so he's absolutely not aware of this? he clearly has no idea the issue he's asked about even existed? oh wow he assumes it works like that? so he definitely didn't even try to play the game on the live server with a normal account for years..." You know, that sort of very reassuring things. V_v

22 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

for the bottom line of the company, sure.

If only this were true, at least F2P and low-budget players would be sacrificed for a reason. But clearly no. The way the game has been not just imbalanced but also constantly unstable for months, along with the more and more blatant push for more real-money spending incentives without improving the player experience itself... That's the way to bankruptcy, not the way to financial success. Edit: See, the ecosystem doesn't work if you only have whales left. Company needs whales. Whales need fish. Fish need fodder. So company needs fodder, if only to keep the whales.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

2) he said something similar a few month ago and now he's repeating it: He thinks cause people have hoarded stuff like kobans and orbs there are too many rewards in game - and it seems obvious he wants to force players to spend their ressources, so they start buying (again). There are two problems though, one I mentioned a few months ago: The ingame resources are distributed like the real world reasources (cause it's the same system): 1% has almost everything, the rest almost nothing. And: the 1% will get way more resources than the rest cause they can invest them in the first place. Secondly, it's not clear how the data is composed: I guess, they use the total amount of ingame resources and distribute them via players, but what happens with the many, many players who already left the game? If George, for instance, still have 700k kobans and 150G Ymen or more, it effects the decsision/data, but it will never have an actual impact on the reality of the game.

Yes it won't work. Players with a massive stash are not going to waste their resources on stuff like this current PoA. It will just irritate and drive away the other 99% of players. Maybe I'm wrong. If they really want to get those resources they need to target that 1% of players specifically with something tempting, without it impacting everyone else. So far they have just been punishing the peasants because of the stockpiles of that small group of players. I wouldn't care how much stuff that 1% had if the rest of us weren't being penalized for it.

Another reason it won't work is that when they make resources scarce, people start saving/hoarding more.

Edit: Then what happens I guess is more nerfs until you have a standstill and total stagnation with nobody spending anything and then everyone just leaves from boredom.

Also it's surprising to see him openly calling this PoA a "test". I wouldn't have thought he would admit that but instead say it was an exciting thrilling chase of excitement.

Edited by isonitro
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the summary Holy.

I agree with everyones comments, here's just my two cents what I'm mainly missing:

- Kinkoid should put way way more thought in various Revival events and methods. While Dating Tokens may have not worked out for them, it should always be possible somehow to finish and get most of the girls a player aims for. Now they are just sitting there unfinished, completely useless to anything and anyone. That doesnt make any sense. Make 50 Usable Shards a main reward for some contests or whatever. Turn it into new events. There are so many useful possibilities.

- One of the main design problems KK has is that they focus too much on events that somehow have to work for everyone from level 50 to 500, which is impossible to balance. Just keep the game what it used to be for everyone under level 450. Turn all those new plans into End Game content, make it work for all the whales on the higher levels. As an added effect they will no longer be scaring off all the normal players with their expensive experiments and the whales will have stuff to do just for them.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

- Kinkoid should put way way more thought in various Revival events and methods. While Dating Tokens may have not worked out for them, it should always be possible somehow to finish and get most of the girls a player aims for. Now they are just sitting there unfinished, completely useless to anything and anyone. That doesnt make any sense. Make 50 Usable Shards a main reward for some contests or whatever. Turn it into new events. There are so many useful possibilities.

Allowing players to get more shots at girls/guys they missed would certainly help lowering frustration potential and bring the whole "gotta catch them all"-concept back to the forefront.

They actually could have this and the whole "exclusivity"-thingy at the same time by just making Mythic grade girls/guys exempt from the whole getting more chances to get girls/guys. Season and PoA rewards are "only" legendary anyways so it could work out. Mythics are also not always overpowered in PvP thanks to the introduction of the Blessings.

36 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

- One of the main design problems KK has is that they focus too much on events that somehow have to work for everyone from level 50 to 500, which is impossible to balance. Just keep the game what it used to be for everyone under level 450. Turn all those new plans into End Game content, make it work for all the whales on the higher levels. As an added effect they will no longer be scaring off all the normal players with their expensive experiments and the whales will have stuff to do just for them.

Gotta agree with this assessment in full as this is something that would really bring some actual balance into things. Most other games do have endgame- or postgame-challenges for players who have finished the story and maxed out their stats and equipment.

If they want players to buy more stuff and invest real money and/or to burn through high amounts of hoarded resources it could be done easier with very expensive challenges that have a higher level cap attached to them so only high-level players and "whales" get to actually see them.

There are already some level barriers and number-of-harem-occupants-needed blockers in place for i.e. champions or participating in some events. That could easily be adopted for i.e. making those extra-hard challenges available only for players starting at Level 350 or something so it won't scare off low- and mid-level players who might or might not be F2P.

On 12/15/2021 at 5:23 PM, holymolly said:

No, this was a test. We wanted to change things up and do something challenging.

"We wanted to change things up and see if we could frustrate our userbase into giving us the money they should have spent on Christmas gifts for their families."

There's a difference between increasing the difficultly level (making something more "challenging") and simply making it so skill/committing time is no longer sufficient to complete the objectives and the only way to do so is by paying for the win. The former can give a greater sense of achievement and *may* enhance the playing experience. The latter just pisses people off. And it's not like this was a fine line issue. PoA was already relatively tight and it's not like they nudged it just over the line. This was a stratospheric jump in terms of what they expected players to be able to do.

Of course by "do something challenging" he could mean "anger our player base and create more hostile interactions for our support and development team to have to deal with", i.e. create challenge from the player base for his team. If that's the case, job done!

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 6

On 12/15/2021 at 7:23 PM, holymolly said:

-> Any Idea to fix the lack of compartibility of the between awakenings and blessings?
     Imo it´s not a problem..I´ve already answered this several times..I´m sorry but I don´t really agree
     with it being a problem

This guy is delusional...

Anyway, the more worrisome signs are that it seems they are somewhat set on releasing all/most of the new features, even before they have gathered user feedback.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Anyway, the more worrisome signs are that it seems they are somewhat set on releasing all/most of the new features, even before they have gathered user feedback.

As with many organisations - I deal with regulators like this regularly irl - requests for feedback are often made to try and validate decisions that have already been made rather than establish the best course of action. I think the test servers are a very strong example of the methodolgy at work - it's never about actually changing the feature to address problems it raises in the ecology of the game. It's simply about using players as free bug catchers.

I view the survey as more of an exercise in KK ticking the box to say that they 'communicated clearly' what major changes they were going to make to the game, rather than a genuine effort to see which features players actually want. I hope I'm proven wrong on that, but as with your quote from Rosso, I think there's a certain deafness to community feedback/consciously not seeing problems they don't want to see when a lot of resources have already been invested in developing the feature. It's readily apparent to anyone who has actually played the game that Awakenings fundamentally undermine the Blessing system and I don't believe for a moment that Rosso can't see it. He's not a dumb guy. He simply doesn't want to see it.

If he genuinely can't see the conflict between having one system that encourages players to max out different girls each week and another that forces them to focus on only a few, he's going to get a shock as more players reach 7 Mythics and stop participating in the MD events......

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 7

Il y a 2 heures, 430i a dit :

Of course. Same happened with gems. The system was developed, so it has to go in-game. If there a players who don't like, it does'nt change anything. It looks like Kinoid was very surprised by the players reactions to gems, and want to avoid the same reactions in the future with other ideas.

The way I see their asking for feedback is because they don't just know what should be the first. Nothing is finished yet, and there probably will some changes after the player"s feedback, but all the ideas will go live one day.

Back to the main topic, thank you Molly, and I regret there's nothing about BDSM. The combat system is unfinished and it Rosso is silent about it, it will stay unfinished for a long time.

• Like 2

Really thank you for the info i always appreciate this posts since i do not follow socials or discord. Now my thoughts:

1. Current Poa: For me was pretty obvious that was only for this month but i saw many get worried that it could happen always so good thing to clarify. Now not to be rude but i won't say that is challenging: it is only a test to see how many people are ok to open the wallet (at least imo). Also i wouldn't like a more challenging Poa it is good as it is, do not touch it please. Would you draw a good pair of mustache to the Monna Lisa ?
  2. Awakenings: of course he can't say that is not good and going back would not be healthy anymore, so better give up and play (we get slowed and they get some more money).
  3. Contest rewards: i really hope combat points will be back at some point otherwise is useless to be finally able to stock 21 contest (and i really liked that update), ww'll see if coming feature is going to help
  4. Events: Bang boss could be fun but it will be probably over priced and we are already thight on kobans
  5. LD : to me feels a bit less shards. At the beginning i was always ending at 50-60 (if i remember correctly) now is on the 40sh (of course i am me so.... the luck....)
  6. CC: seems all good specially the rewards fix part, very happy on that
  7. The game: i think is totally less chilled than when i began. I would not say is the same game for example when i started i was getting a girl and upgrade her. Now i have to think how many stars has, if i need the gifts for something else, etc.... So the same but not the same. Plus i really like the casual part that the team seems to hate, for me is one of the most point of value of the game and one of the first thing that got me at the beginning (of course the first think was: "w8 that guy seems Number 17", bunny and the discover of the parody sexy world. I remember as it was yesterday XD)
  8. Tokens: i appreciate the honesty, but were they really that impactful ? I was going on Mythic days harder for them to get my Nike one day (more than 6k) so.... i don't know what to think
  9. 1 stars: good some of them seem really well done, i will be happy to get more that a taste.
  10. Return of the girl: THAT IS THE MOST APPRECIATED NEW i'll get my Nike one day and we somehow recognized that all this "exclusivity" thing is silly. Leave that to the patreon people do not bring it to us
  11. Re-balance: just be careful to not tax too much, you will get from the rich but the poor will die (leave the game) and imo there are more poors than richs
  12. Girls equipment: please god no. Someone smart go to tell Rosso that we do not need that specially now that every girl is relevant. really no please

For last i'll end with a quote: sorry to ring your bell mate

On 12/15/2021 at 6:23 PM, holymolly said:

More female villains f.e. karole as obtainable girls? : its possible it can happen eventually

HELLLLLLL YESSSSSS, the second best news here for me. Karole is totally on the top of my list 😍 right after NIke. So i'm super happy to hear this, really thanks to whoever did this question !!!!! (and to you @holymolly that reported everything here)

• Like 3

Is there any plan to modify/revert the recent awakenings update?

According to who its a good feature? More like we don't want to admit we made a mistake so stop asking about it!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kaitana said:

Of course. Same happened with gems. The system was developed, so it has to go in-game. If there a players who don't like, it does'nt change anything. It looks like Kinoid was very surprised by the players reactions to gems, and want to avoid the same reactions in the future with other ideas.

The way I see their asking for feedback is because they don't just know what should be the first. Nothing is finished yet, and there probably will some changes after the player"s feedback, but all the ideas will go live one day.

Back to the main topic, thank you Molly, and I regret there's nothing about BDSM. The combat system is unfinished and it Rosso is silent about it, it will stay unfinished for a long time.

I would not be surprised if every one of these ideas went live in the future only thing feedback seems to be doing is finding out how many days people want the events to go for having more than one rank was asked before clubs even went to the live servers back when it was being tested on test server.

they keep adding more before balancing the old it's like a toilet if no one flushes it and just adds more then it gets blocked and if they take to long to fix then someone that knows what they are doing needs to be called to fix it because you cannot keep adding to it expecting it to work.

• Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

13 hours ago, blaa said:

thanks a lot, 2 things are interessting for me in particular: 1) tI am glad about the honesty regarding the financial situation: DT were actually removed because they didnt make enough money. Since i dont have data, i cant say for sure, but I would hypothesize that anniversary event this year wasnt that profitable cause of DT, but of the way it was designed (very, very, very, very bad) and what happend before "shower of orbs" - for a lot of people there werent a lot of girls to get in first place, so nothing they could spend on (lot of players already got them before, others had so many orbs left, they didnt need to buy, others were only missing special girls (like PoA, exclusive girls like LB, etc.). 

Anyway, it feels like Rosso really wants player to quit: Best example is planning an "test" PoA with ridiculous tasks just before christmas - a time where most people are busy as fuck and already have to spend the money they earned over the year: Instead of give people something, he takes it away and that "in the month of the presents".

Good news if you're right is if you can fix this economy, the worlds economy is probably a lot easier to fix.  Maybe they're just thinking real big 😜 

On a more serious note, I was more shocked to read (he said) the other games he play take less time (more than he thought Awakening was a good idea).  I wonder how many events he plays or if he has cheat codes to collect all/submit all optimally in one stroke or something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Good news if you're right is if you can fix this economy, the worlds economy is probably a lot easier to fix.  Maybe they're just thinking real big 😜 

On a more serious note, I was more shocked to read (he said) the other games he play take less time (more than he thought Awakening was a good idea).  I wonder how many events he plays or if he has cheat codes to collect all/submit all optimally in one stroke or something.

This reminds me of me using my "cheat module" for pokemon perl back in the days to get Arceus and the others :P ... well this is also the game that takes the least amount of time for me :D  .. but that´s solely due to me not playing any other games atm because this already takes a ridiculous amount of time for me.

(honestly idk how many games he can play.. but either he has more than 24 hours a day available or all he does is playing games.. like seriously ? 3 to 4 sessions a day each 5-10 mins is what he said he uses for this game( if I remember correctly).. that´s not even enough to finish daily missions ..)

• Like 9