Summary of the live Q&A with Rosso KK

holymolly

6 hours ago, holymolly said:

This reminds me of me using my "cheat module" for pokemon perl back in the days to get Arceus and the others :P ... well this is also the game that takes the least amount of time for me :D  .. but that´s solely due to me not playing any other games atm because this already takes a ridiculous amount of time for me.

(honestly idk how many games he can play.. but either he has more than 24 hours a day available or all he does is playing games.. like seriously ? 3 to 4 sessions a day each 5-10 mins is what he said he uses for this game( if I remember correctly).. that´s not even enough to finish daily missions ..)

Well, because he's playing on a dev account, so he feels like he doesn't need to collect the daily missions, because he can simply tune his numbers if needed.

This is not the proper way to test things, as anyone who's worked in QA can attest.

It's painfully obvious that KK does not, in fact, use any proper QA testing procedures, but we've known that for years probably.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Yamiray said:

lol, I listening to the audio and they guessed there where 200 to 300 legendarys. since I have them all in a nice database I checked. to date there are 422 out of 981. thats 43% Legendary. common is 117 of 981 which is 12%. so ya not so common

I've always viewed the rarities differently. Common girls come through the story. Everyone has them. Ergo "Common". Other rarities come through events. Not everyone gets them = rarer than common. Rarities are more about how many players have the girl than how many of the girls fall into that category

But yeah, I do appreciate this interpretation breaks down somewhat when the story starts giving our different rarities of girls later on.....

Edited by JustVisitingReborn

Il y a 9 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I've always viewed the rarities differently. Common girls come through the story. Everyone has them. Ergo "Common". Other rarities come through events. Not everyone gets them = rarer than common. Rarities are more about how many players have the girl than how many of the girls fall into that category

that's right. But it does not explain why there are more legendaries than rares. I believe it's easier to understand very fast the proverb "what is rare is expensive". It tells you all you have to know about rarity in the haremverse.

But as it's not what you see in other games with a rarity system, it's a little bit disturbing at the beginning.

• Like 2

Tbch I am actually wondering what the purpose of rare (green) and epic (yellow) girls/guys is.

The starting and common (white) ones usually have bigger money income once all stars are unlocked while legendarys (purple) are the ones intended for battle teams with high overall stats.

Mythic (red) are basically buffed legendarys intended as candy for those players willing to spend more money than a Season Pass or Monthly card, but what exactly are the rares and epics intended for?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eckos said:

but what exactly are the rares and epics intended for?

There intended for the collectors, that's why we want more of them over legendary's. I have every starter, common, rare and most of my epic star scene unlocked. but only a few legendary's because its to expensive to get them all unlocked. More of them would also help with income if more then 8 items every 6 hours could be purchased. Also would help since they reduced how much items sell for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eckos said:

Mythic (red) are basically buffed legendarys intended as candy for those players willing to spend more money than a Season Pass or Monthly card, but what exactly are the rares and epics intended for?

I actually agree with most of what you said in your post - with Awakenings the Blessings have been devalued which makes epic and rare girls far less valuable. Also, anything less than 3*s is garbage just collected for passive blessings of the erotic aspects of the game.

However, the above I do not agree with. I'm 100% f2p and proud of the fact. I have 5 Mythics and will have another next month and the month after. It doesn't take paying to get Mythics if that's what you want to do ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

There intended for the collectors, that's why we want more of them over legendary's. I have every starter, common, rare and most of my epic star scene unlocked. but only a few legendary's because its to expensive to get them all unlocked. More of them would also help with income if more then 8 items every 6 hours could be purchased. Also would help since they reduced how much items sell for.

Ah ok, the cost to unlock the stars and thus the artwork scenes for each is indeed a factor I didn't count in yet.

I've not yet fully upgraded many green or yellow guys, but those few I did already do not strike me as big income helpers as only a few yellow ones bring barely around 10.000 cash while the green ones stay around 3.000 to 6.000.

But of course that could be balanced out by simply gaining more of them.

The collector-aspect was (and I think still is for many players) quite an incentive to play on and eventually take another and another shot at candidates you missed out on before because either you didn't have the time and/or resources during the first chance to get them or you were too low in level etc.

It brings a sort of long-term goal to the whole thing which is why I am personally not really happy with the more "exclusivity"-approach the devs are apparently taking during the last few months.

There are also quite some older visages from past Path of Attraction and Seasons before I even joined I would love to eventually add to my harem (the harem overview page on harem-battle.club gives quite a nice overview) but which up to now the game doesn't give the slightest chance to.

6 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I actually agree with most of what you said in your post - with Awakenings the Blessings have been devalued which makes epic and rare girls far less valuable. Also, anything less than 3*s is garbage just collected for passive blessings of the erotic aspects of the game.

However, the above I do not agree with. I'm 100% f2p and proud of the fact. I have 5 Mythics and will have another next month and the month after. It doesn't take paying to get Mythics if that's what you want to do ;)

Not always as those could also be blessed, lol. Not to mention as Yamiray pointed out Rares and Epics are easier to upgrade than Legendarys and Mythics.

Do 2-star harem candidates even exist? 😁

Like, the 1-star ones are really only good for the 1.200 cash every 90 minutes and fill out some extra manpower in Places of Power.

I wouldn't mind a feature that once your account reaches a certain level allows you to eventually upgrade the 1-stars to 3-stars or something.

Ahaha, ok, true, you can get Mythics if you save up lots of kobans I would assume, but I guess that when you want to remain entirely F2P that would also mean to take a backseat in some other events and daily contests.

Taking for example the second prize pool of PoA for 7.200 kobans then certainly won't be possible except if you're perhaps already Level 300+ and have secured a steady koban income from League PvP fights.

il y a 28 minutes, Eckos a dit :

Ahaha, ok, true, you can get Mythics if you save up lots of kobans I would assume, but I guess that when you want to remain entirely F2P that would also mean to take a backseat in some other events and daily contests.

Taking for example the second prize pool of PoA for 7.200 kobans then certainly won't be possible except if you're perhaps already Level 300+ and have secured a steady koban income from League PvP fights.

Yes; League PvP is your main source of Kobans starting from lvl 250~300. If you can comfortably play in S3/D1/D2, then Mythic girls become an option (But you have to sacrifice almost everything else). If you can stay on Top 15 in D3, then you can play the main Koban events (PoA, PoV and MD). And with regular Top 4 in D3, you can pretty much play everything (Although not always; you still have to skip a few events every now and then). It also depends on how well you're doing in Daily Contests and Daily Missions.

Of course, if you're below lvl 250, leagues don't provide enough Kobans. In that case, MD are not really an option, unless you save for a couple of months (and sacrifice everything else). But Mythic girls are probably too expensive on such low levels anyway. Even L5 girls were difficult to upgrade for me, at this level (But the game has changed quite a bit since, so I don't know how it is nowadays).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Yes; League PvP is your main source of Kobans starting from lvl 250~300. If you can comfortably play in S3/D1/D2, then Mythic girls become an option (But you have to sacrifice almost everything else). If you can stay on Top 15 in D3, then you can play the main Koban events (PoA, PoV and MD). And with regular Top 4 in D3, you can pretty much play everything (Although not always; you still have to skip a few events every now and then). It also depends on how well you're doing in Daily Contests and Daily Missions.

Of course, if you're below lvl 250, leagues don't provide enough Kobans. In that case, MD are not really an option, unless you save for a couple of months (and sacrifice everything else). But Mythic girls are probably too expensive on such low levels anyway. Even L5 girls were difficult to upgrade for me, at this level (But the game has changed quite a bit since, so I don't know how it is nowadays).

Well, I am on Level 272 on my Nutaku account and thus technically in a position where probably could compete if I upgrade all my Legendary 5-star to maximum but the problem is that on Nutaku the Leagues are frankly spoken shit.

While on the main server you have 9 different leagues on Nutaku you only have 5 which means that all the 400+ players are piled up together in the Sexpert Leagues where you don't stand a chance even if you would use boosters.

On the main server I am "only" Level 193 yet due to starting this one four months later and my Harem is also smaller (67 to the 162 on Nutaku) so I can't yet man all Places of Power to maximize Resource income other than kobans.

In terms of daily contests etc. i've actually noticed it being much easier to place in the top 4 on the main server than on Nutaku, dunno if the Level has something to do with it.

I'm also not sure what would be more effective, to save up kobans and spend them for regular PoA and maybe PoV if the amount saved up is big enough to generally expand the harem and also take in more resources in general (PoV gives you lots of purple EXP books for example which can also help in daily contests) or ignore them and try to pine for a Mythic.

In Classic Events and Orgy days I normally try to get 2 or 3 guys without spending any kobans while ignoring Legendary Days or Kinky Cumpetition. Legendary Contest is a different beast as you combine it with daily contests and you can compete pretty well in it by simply gathering and saving resources beforehand.

1 hour ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Also, anything less than 3*s is garbage just collected for passive blessings or* the erotic aspects of the game.

Garbage on the battlefield, but the battlefield is only one part of the active side of the game. And even the battle team is helped quite a lot by most if not ALL girls in anyone's harem, due to the passive bonuses from Elements. Any girl even a poorly drawn 1* common is a little piece of gold you definitely want until you have 100 of each of the 8 colors (which in my case happened only last week, despite having well over 860 girls; honestly the semi-random distribution of Elements could have been a lot harsher to me).

As for the erotic aspects of the game, well, we are an awesome community with a mutual understanding of the unwritten rule that for the most part, that's private and also to each their own, live and let live, have your fun and let others have their fun (overall). But it's still a fairly BIG part of the game's appeal and success, you know. ^^ It's HENTAI Heroes, after all. I can safely say that I would not be here today if it weren't for the beautiful sexy art in this game (that's far from the only thing I'm here for, but it's definitely important, and it's the one thing that made me actually want to even try the game when I had the prophetical popup back in the day).

Beyond that, it's been clear that "rarity" has almost no upside for players in this game, and definitely no consistency with anything. Rares are actually becoming rare now because they were cut down from kind of the middle ground way way back to the one daily missions girl a month and that's it for a year or so now. Epics are more defined by what they're not than what they are: it's a shortcut for "any random 3-star Classic event girl that was neither the daily missions girl, nor the pachinko-exclusive Legendary". About half the girls in the game are Legendaries, and for the vast majority of them it's a pure downside: they cost a lot more to upgrade and level up, and even for mundane things that have no business being "rarity-based" like the late Dating Tokens (RIP) or the current Awakenings.

• Like 7

Adding that of the 422 legendary I mentioned before, only 58 are the useful 5 stars. leaving 364 that are both hard to upgrade and not worth using. and of the 58 5 stars only 25(maybe 2 more as I do not have Sofia or Stellaluna stats yet) have maxed stats compered to the 5 stars that came out first.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 6:23 PM, holymolly said:

>Will girls return at some point, will there be more exclusive girls or even more exclusive girls than Mythics?:
the girls will return..yes they will be coming back it´s just a matter of how (season, PoA and mythic girls) ..we´re working on deciding on how they´ll be coming back..from February to march there will be maybe something interesting..mythic girls will be exclusive, the only chance for them to come back is in mythic revivals..there won´t be more exclusive girls than mythic girls.

😂  Tears of joy ... Could that be true? Time will tell

• Like 7

On 12/16/2021 at 2:32 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I'm obviously not optimistic at this point, but I want to know if anything changed from his end since the last time.

Okay, so I got around to listening to the whole audio Q&A now. Thankfully, no sound issue this time.

Maybe I had my hopes too low but my assessment is that things don't look as hopeless and grim as I had anticipated, honestly. There are definitely some issues and explicitly a number of things that Rosso should be aware of that he isn't, and also some parts of his current reinvention slash new vision for the game(s) that are just not good for the game(s) we know and love, even if these parts are cool elsewhere (it's really crucial he accepts that this is anything BUT an RPG). But he doesn't give me the same vibe of someone really disconnected from us as in previous Q&As. I liked some of his answers even on changes that really hurt, like the removal of Dating Tokens for instance (I would have understood and accepted it much better if he had presented it this way back then).

Rosso is way too casual (as a player) to have ever experienced first-hand anything that decent long-time players are talking about, but he at least does play the game(s) a little bit. He's been transparent on that too (somewhat unknowingly, I'll elaborate in a moment), which I really appreciate (around the 10 minute mark). His actual "main" normal player account in HH is Level 256 (and his CxH one is Level 150, and his GH one is only Level 80). In expert players terms, this translates to "I'm a very casual noob on HH, a comparatively much more advanced casual on CxH, and I haven't finished the tutorial in GH". That's not great news but it's not bad news either (bearing in mind that my previous assumption was that he never plays on a real account at all).

There were a bunch of good to great news in that one:

• He definitely wants to bring back all past non-Classic event girl types eventually, including Season, PoA, MD and more;

• Daily Goals are coming soon-ish and they seem to be one of the positive missing pieces of the puzzle for some game economy issues;

• Club Champions will definitely be reworked for better rewards and a clear goal to make it more cooperative and tone down or remove the parts that make clubmates turn against each other;

• He seems to know that a month like this December is too much. He said this was a special month and we should expect the amount of events and features to stay within the range we had in November instead in the near future. He even explicitly said that some of the new event ideas presented in the Big Survey are planned to replace obsolete events like Epic Days, not to increase the total number of monthly events;

• He's interested in upgrading some of the best 1-star girls into 3-star girls; I for one would love to see that;

• He confirmed the current extra PoA was an "experiment" and not the new norm. The one at the end of this month will have the usual format instead, and we won't have an extra PoA next month. Beyond that, he admitted that he/they actually expected players to perceive this positively and he was surprised by the backlash; yes, for us forum regulars the kneejerk reaction to that is obv "WTF?" but that's actually a couple of good news in one if you look deeper into it. For one thing, he's aware that many players hated this. He doesn't understand why yet but that's a good start. This means he's less likely to attempt the same thing again, and that perhaps if someone explains it to him calmly and in details he'll see it from our perspective, too. Which could be key to avoid future disasters in the same vein, and perhaps even find a good middle-ground.

My biggest takeaway from this is that Rosso seems to actually really care, even a lot, and he also seems genuinely open to conversation. I'm actually considering sending him a DM as he suggested at some point. Most of the points we disagree upon come from insufficient or incorrect info or different interpretations of trends. In some areas (especially competitive PvP and strategic late-game in general) he just doesn't know the player experience well enough to notice or understand why this or that is a problem for the community or not. In other areas, he seems to not receive as much feedback as he hopes, notably well the hentai/fap experience, UI, artwork, themes, kinks and so on. It seems that the average Q&A of this type is a bit too focused on long-term strategy, high-level play, competitive PvP etc. for him, and I can understand. And I have tons of ideas, suggestions and requests for the areas barely touched upon in the questions he typically gets for his Q&As. So yeah, it seems worth a try.

EDIT: Oh, one thing I forgot to mention: someone needs to remind him this forum exists. He made a point that he checks Discord and he acknowledges the Discord community, but not a word of us forumers. And that's a really big waste if he never looks up the forum (even if CMs give him cliff notes here and there, it would really help if he actually read our key feedback threads at least).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

It seems that the average Q&A of this type is a bit too focused on long-term strategy, high-level play, competitive PvP etc. for him

Yeah reading how people describe this Q&A i though that too, probably he would prefer to talk about the art and the things we would like to see and this would be good but years ago. Nowadays even someone like me (that was very happy at the beginning without pvp) has to worry about that pvp aspect of the game. Unfortunately more pvp is more girls now.

As tastes I'm really okay with everything at this point (thank you KK XD). Even if i get a girl that i don't like (which has not happened yet, maybe the anniversary Shina but i don't have her) I would simply upgrade her and leave her at the first pose (for each girl i choose the pose that i like the most).

As (my) tastes example many people didn't like monster/poke girls but i liked them (specially the Lamia, i don't remember the name now) probably i would avoid an half spider one (spiders are not for me XD). So i was a little sad to not see more. I would like even an orc girl now (like in the adventure).

If Rosso wants to know my thoughts and tastes, I'm happy to fill a survey. Unfortunately when they release the "rate this girl" I'm not able to do it due the fact that i simply cannot upgrade them (i have at least 250 girls waiting their turn) so i can't give a "serious judgement". 

Back in the days when i still could get a girl and upgrade immediately i was always doing surveys and even writing the things/events i would have loved to see.

All this to say: i would love too to give more attention and talk more about the art, the girls, the hentai, the story,etc. But all this "pressure" putted on us makes talking about the pvp very important (And due to this we are not even really free to upgrade who we want). After all we need the kobans to get (one day) Nike and (pretty please 🥺) Karole.

Edit: i lied XD there is one girl that i don't like: the High School DxD parody, if i remember well her name was Giovanna. But since i saw that many people didn't like her i understood that was not on me but was her to need a rework 😂😂

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

Il y a 6 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

In some areas (especially competitive PvP and strategic late-game in general) he just doesn't know the player experience well enough to notice or understand why this or that is a problem for the community or not. In other areas, he seems to not receive as much feedback as he hopes, notably well the hentai/fap experience, UI, artwork, themes, kinks and so on. It seems that the average Q&A of this type is a bit too focused on long-term strategy, high-level play, competitive PvP etc. for him.

EDIT: Oh, one thing I forgot to mention: someone needs to remind him this forum exists. He made a point that he checks Discord and he acknowledges the Discord community, but not a word of us forumers. And that's a really big waste if he never looks up the forum (even if CMs give him cliff notes here and there, it would really help if he actually read our key feedback threads at least).

I think the second causes the first. If your only intel comes from discord, you avoid the majority of players and have no idea of what they want. I don't say all players are on the forum, obviously they are not, but  much more are here than on discord. The first reason (but not the only one) is there is a link leading to the forum in the game, and no link leading to discord.

It looks like near impossible nobody already reminds him this simple fact, and if he plays the game he can even see that by himself. Level 200-ish is not  very high, maybe, but that's not the first steps either, he has connected and disconnected more than one time. If he does'nt care about the forum, as it seems, maybe he's not so looking for feedback than he said.

Edited by Kaitana
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

My biggest takeaway from this is that Rosso seems to actually really care, even a lot, and he also seems genuinely open to conversation.

i just pick this line to comment, cause there is the biggest difference between us two, i think. But first: (almost) all the positive things you are hearing in this QA are things that are in the future. 1) We dont know how it will turn out eventually. What we do know though is a) KK is not good in balancing new features (and the more complex the game gets the more they are off) and b) not good in introducing a new feature without bugs c) not good in fixing their problems in a proper and fast manner most of the time. 2) We also do know that "ideas" often sound nice, cause they are not real and have a lot of room for your own imagination, but in reality they often show an (very, very, very) ugly face. 3) It seem KK is having a certain strategy: a) make a new feature b) the game gets worse (a lot) c) make a fix to the update d) player feel like it's better (but in fact it's still worse than it was before) e) KK: "What are you complaining there were improvents the last few patches".

So, now to the quote: I think it's not wise to refer to intentions what people might have or not. He might care or not, there are also plenty of other "interpretations" about his "intentions" - none of them can be proven, and there is no good criterion to get a proper conclusion about what some feels or think. That beeing said, what we do can tell for sure: If he interacts with the community (and he did this a lot lately on discord), he's cherry picking questions and feedback to react, avoiding clear answers to easy questions, blaming the community for being toxic (what has to do with that he's cherry picking), not showing a lot of understanding of his own game(s), putting his opinion about what could be good for the game absolute, making questionable decision from data they gathered, ....

He might care or not, and he might even be open to conversation (it's probably a lot better in private than in discord general from what I heared), but i dont see what that actually is gonna change.

10 hours ago, Kaitana said:

I think the second causes the first. If your only intel comes from discord, you avoid the majority of players and have no idea of what they want. I don't say all players are on the forum, obviously they are not, but  much more are here than on discord. The first reason (but not the only one) is there is a link leading to the forum in the game, and no link leading to discord.

could you backup your claim that in the forum are more people than on discord. If you just look on the reactions or the discussion, the forum hasnt even close as many (active) members as discord.

But i agree, i dont think he's "genuinely" interessted in feedback. And if he actually is, we now know where the bad communication comes from. If (one of) the boss(es) has no clue how to communicate properly, why should he look for a solid communication with the community within his team. I am still shocked how you actually can say that this **** PoA was an "expirement" and put it in the middle of december ... You had to announce and introduce it proeperly at least.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 7

il y a 34 minutes, blaa a dit :

could you backup your claim that in the forum are more people than on discord. If you just look on the reactions or the discussion, the forum hasnt even close as many (active) members as discord.

I don't go on Discord (I think it's too complex, maybe I'm wrong), so maybe the Discord community is bigger than I think. And nobody in my club go either on Discord, so if I'm wrong nobody can "unwrong" me.

I have no hard evidence and think no player can have hard evidence. But I find logical if there's no link between HH and Discord, players can't go on Discord easily. But they can go to the forum if they want, there's only one clic to do. And I believe in general what's logical is true. That's all the backup I have.

Edit : I see Discord as a gamer-only thing, and if there's only gamers on Discord, it explains very well why parts of the HH community are on Discord, and others are not. It explains very well too why there are only some sorts of feedback on Discord, especially those who turn around high level pvp subjects.

Edited by Kaitana
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kaitana said:

I don't go on Discord (I think it's too complex, maybe I'm wrong), so maybe the Discord community is bigger than I think. And nobody in my club go either on Discord, so if I'm wrong nobody can "unwrong" me.

I have no hard evidence and think no player can have hard evidence. But I find logical if there's no link between HH and Discord, players can't go on Discord easily. But they can go to the forum if they want, there's only one clic to do. And I believe in general what's logical is true. That's all the backup I have.

Edit : I see Discord as a gamer-only thing, and if there's only gamers on Discord, it explains very well why parts of the HH community are on Discord, and others are not. It explains very well too why there are only some sorts of feedback on Discord, especially those who turn around high level pvp subjects.

There actually is a link between HH and discord, look:

image.png.1464b5ba3abeab774823aabe6ba22710.png

I think your logic is too narrow, there are plenty of other "logical" stances you could take (than just there must be an easy way to get there or most people follow only the easy way), for instance: "Players can interact more directly on discord with the devs than here, so hence they go to discord" or "on discord you get way more and faster information than in the forum, hence i go to discord".

To be fair, on discord there is a lot of feedback regarding low level/casual players, in fact a lot of high level players know who important casual players are and what actually game balance means, so they tell KK for years now that they have to balance it better and make it good for all sort of players. There is a big variety of feedback. In fact, Rosso mostly didnt see the good feedback that tried to balance the game more even and he focussed too much on 'hater' or on single ideas (again: cherry picking) instead of seeing a bigger picture here.

Anyway, i was just surprised about your claim; personally i think, if i cant say for sure, why should i bother to claim it at all? I porbably would just have said, in the forum is also good feedback KK should see. And it dont feel like they do.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

I'm late to the party, but really I do not understand the dating tokens part. I mean, while I appreciate the "honesty" of the answer, I find it really hard to believe it can be true up to the lamented point. Do any of you actually abused of the dating tokens mechanics during this year anniversary? 'cause I was exactly in the situation depicted by blaa:

Il 16/12/2021 in 10:52 , blaa ha scritto:

thanks a lot, 2 things are interessting for me in particular: 1) tI am glad about the honesty regarding the financial situation: DT were actually removed because they didnt make enough money. Since i dont have data, i cant say for sure, but I would hypothesize that anniversary event this year wasnt that profitable cause of DT, but of the way it was designed (very, very, very, very bad) and what happend before "shower of orbs" - for a lot of people there werent a lot of girls to get in first place, so nothing they could spend on (lot of players already got them before, others had so many orbs left, they didnt need to buy, others were only missing special girls (like PoA, exclusive girls like LB, etc.). 

with the vast majority of girls available at villains already in my harem and some I was interested in locked in the pachinko, without any possibility of obtaining shards and get them with tokens.

But even more in general, outside of the anniversary context, were them so gamechanging? I get that tokens were a "sure discount" of the girls' kobans prices (while with orbs you still have to "win the gamble"), and that whales and top rankers that could face straight on every single mythic days event could have stashed a much more considerable amount of tokens than me, an occasionally light spender whom in the last year had his available gametime heavily reduced, but still, I had not used a great number of tokens while they were availble (I completed just 3 girls I was particularly interested in but had some ill fortune with the villain drops, but none of them did cost me more than 100 tokens, that was the cutoff I imposed myself since I wanted to stash them), and by the date of the removal I had not enough tokens to complete Lapis, which is still sitting in my harem at 40/100 shards, and I wouldn't have had enough tokens in order to complete her even if I hadn't spent those <300 tokens before. I honestly cannot see tokens as responsible of a huge economical loss (especially because in order to have enough to use them consistently in really a meaningful way you had to spend quite the amount of kobans)

Please, whales and top ranker veterans, correct me if the perspective on your side was much more different and tokens represented for you such a saving on your expenses

That said, happy to read it is actually their intention to bring back someday somehow girls that are now apparently gone forever (I want to believe), and that is planned to fix the club champions mechanics (a very needed intervention). It's definetely something

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

I came back to the game after the introduction of DT, and shortly before their removal, so I didn't fully exploit them (I think I collected 2 full price Mythic Girls in the meantime, one of which was a revival; so only one of them gave me tokens). However, I was indeed obtaining most of the event girls with DT, for a simple reason: I was aiming at acquiring anywhere between 95 and 99 shards, and then using DTs to complete the girl during the appropriate Daily Contest.

So one could consider that I acquired 100% of my OD/Classic/LD girls with DT. But of course I still had to obtain 95~99 tokens first, otherwise I wouldn't have had nearly enough DTs to get any single girl.

In total, I probably collected ~1000 DT, and I was spending something like 50 to 100 Tokens per girl (Maybe less when I was lucky). But that hardly broke anything; as these were girls I would have obtained anyway (Just at a different time), since getting these final few shards wouldn't have been too difficult to begin with.

• Like 2