Cash Flow Issue - Item Nerf

goblin-slayer

I dont know how anyone is able to keep up with cash flow in this game after the recent nerf to item values.  Either you need to nerf everything else to be inline with these changes or restore it back to what is once was.   Pretty much the only way to make money is champions, all the rewards are now nerfed, winning an item is worthless due to its weak sell value.

I have been stuck on Midsummer Preparations > Spend money requirement for 2 days now.  81 Mil requirement is insane.  I prob will not even reach the first girl before the event ends...  If this is what is to come, I may move on.
  • Like 8

Im Level 454 and had to spend 113.500.000. I won't say that selling equipment is worthless att my level because a Legendary Equipment has a sell value of 951.113 to me and they drop much more often from GPx10. From a Champion I got between 200.000 and 600.000 with an attack, from a GPx10 more than 2 Millions and thanks the PoPs I get ca. 8 GPx10/day.

I confirm, that the requirements in the Midsummer preparations are insane and I will end at stage 13 without opening the payed path

• Like 7

I've moved the thread to Feedback, makes more sense here.

Apart from that, I already posted extensively on this issue and I fully agree. We used to earn a lot MORE cash than we ever needed, for years. Then, income was nerfed into near-oblivion all of a sudden. And then, a lot more things started costing a lot more cash than it used to. That's a double-nerf, and the result is inevitably the opposite imbalance: now we earn a lot LESS cash than we need.

Both situations are just as imbalanced, except that the new imbalance (a drought after years of deluge) severely punishes many players for playing the game, whereas the excess of Ymens was almost neutral in terms of impact on the average player's routine. The only negative side was that some high-level players regularly burned away obscene amounts of Ymens to grab a few extra kobans from daily contests; which, remembering that this is a virtual, non-premium in-game currency, wasn't that big of an issue.

So yeah, this is a very bad and, at this point, completely overkill design change and it benefits no one, while legitimately pissing off quite a few players. Present company included.

• Like 11