What I like and dislike in updates

SnowLove

Pantheon's Stairway: I like the prizes, it's easy to win, the anime reference. I dislike the 2h to recharge 1 worship and except for leagues weekly prize, we don't get worships as reward.

Gems: I like that the level game was aparted from guys level. I dislike "awake" the level, it's anoying this endless cliking guy by guy in harem or market, they should create a easier way to awake... It's hard when you have more then 300 guys.

Exclusive guys in leagues/tower of fame: I liked the idea, but it's horrible to get some shard when you just change your league and doesn't have anymore in firsts weeks a competitive stats. 

Path of Valor: I like the prizes, it's easy to win. I dislike spend kobbans to unlock the second guy, I'm not rich, for God sake!

December's antecipated Path of Atraction: It's impossible to finish, they decrease the money amount we get. I don't know where, but I guess the temp PoP and the champions don't give us money as before.

Pachinko updates: I like to get more legendary weapons, book and gifts. I dislike don't be able to get avatars from pachinko anymore... do you really think that I'll spend kobbans to get one? 

Somethings that need updates urgently: champions (too much tickets as rewards for just 6 guys in the regular champions), clubs (what the point to get that personal golden pig?), market (it's that endless clicking again to search some guy to give books or gifts and the sense for prices from equipment, I never buy nothing in there it's too spensive and I get all my equipment in pachinko anyway)

• Thanks 1