No submissive gems at all as price?

Kaidun

White gems can be earned from a number of sources:

- the temporary Place of Power "Bouncing Buns"

- battling the world villains Ninja spy or Silvanus

- Pachinko generally gives all types of gems

- Daily Contests have white gems as prizes.

• Thanks 1

- I don't have "Bouncing Buns" as temporary Place of Power

- I can't fight Silvanus yet and Ninja spy never gave me those gems yet, has a tiny chance and i get mostly money all the time there.

- My daily contests are giving only eccentric and playful gems 

and you can't relly on pachinko for awaken  guys, seriously.

The temporary Places of Power change every week, the main server right now indeed doesn't offer it while the Nutaku server does.

Yea, there's only a percent chance for any prizes with the villains, but that is by design.

Sounds to me like you're mixing up Daily missions with the Daily Contest.

Daily Missions give Eccentric and Playful germs (the red and yellow ones), Daily Contest (the tab right from the Missions) gives Exhibitionist and Submissive gems (the green and white ones).

The question was where to get white gems, and Pachinko is one despite how low the actual chance might be.

How low the actual chance might be is my point here, i have like 4000+ more yellow gems. 4000+ red, 3000+ green, etc.. vs 40 white ones, seems pretty unbalanced to me.

And yes sorry, i mixed both missions and contest but again in the contest you only get if you end in the firsts positions, right now i will get like 10 with my rank (if you end after 25 you get none).

1 hour ago, Kaidun said:

i have like 4000+ more yellow gems. 4000+ red, 3000+ green, etc.. vs 40 white ones

I have the same shit with yellow (playful) gems. And it really seems as unbalanced sources of gems while the playful guys is not my favorites in upgrading XP.

The gems are a very new feature so it cannot be ruled out there still being imbalances in distribution of the different types of gems.

A certain RNG factor or luck being involved is by design I think though, considering how the devs are running things the last few months.

However, another factor is also the very composition of one's harem as the more guys you have of one element the more gems you'll need for that type while needing less for the ones you don't have as many of.

I have discrepancies in my gem stock between the different gems as well.

Here's my current overview complete with how many guys of each element I have as of 18th December 2021:

Nutaku server (Level 272, 162 guys):
20 Dom -> 2495 gems
14 Voyeur -> 2652 gems
17 Exhibitionist -> 2171 gems
25 Playful -> 1587 gems
24 Submissive -> 1667 gems
17 Eccentric -> 2916 gems
24 Physical -> 2135 gems
21 Sensual  -> 1251 gems

Main server (Level 193, 68 guys):
9 Dom -> 2342 gems
6 Voyeur -> 4282 gems
4 Exhibitionist -> 4137 gems
9 Playful -> 2607 gems
12 Submissive -> 2436 gems
9 Eccentric -> 3158 gems
11 Physical -> 3058 gems
8 Sensual -> 3680 gems

On Nutaku my stock of Playful (yellow), Submissive (white) and Sensual (blue) gems is also pretty low because I've more guys to upgrade there than with other elements (and I tend to ignore 1-star guys beyond Level 250).

On the main server the stock is a little bit higher overall which is of course only because there are fewer guys in total.

Oh and btw, if you wanna check quickly how many guys of each element you have, take a look at the chart for elemental bonuses (can be found in the season screen where you choose your opponent, the small blue-white Exclamation mark right beside your own team):

GH_main_Synergy_Bonus_Dez21.thumb.png.d2a6bc3c3c0da6562907730e74f62914.png

• Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, Kaidun a dit :

How low the actual chance might be is my point here, i have like 4000+ more yellow gems. 4000+ red, 3000+ green, etc.. vs 40 white ones, seems pretty unbalanced to me.

It seems like you upgraded only submissive guys. I feel like you may have focused only on this type and didn't spread harmoniously or tried to force your favorite character to evolve. Upgrading takes time. It's not supposed to be fast. Players who had the gems bundles after the awakening release won't have it I haven't used much upgrades on my side from the bundles we had when awakening was released. Just a couple upgrades to have some lvl 400 guys (they were lvl320 before release) I pretty much kept everything. I'm now aroung 5.5k and 7.5k gems of each type. I'll use it on next Legendary Contests events for the Harem building and I'm planning to do this on each month.

In the end, we're gonna need 100 guys lvl 700 to be able to unlock and access the lvl 701-750. With Blessings, I'm trying to have guys of any grades and any category.

I hope it helped you seeing what could be your progression with gems :)

Have a good day

hace 20 minutos, Zamioc Yuki dijo:

It seems like you upgraded only submissive guys. I feel like you may have focused only on this type and didn't spread harmoniuously or tried to force your favorite character to evolve.

Actually i am a new player, i just evolved the ones i have. no chance to choose, just evolved all them in order to unlock next levels of awakening.  Anyway the rewards as far i can see:

-In places of power: all the gems except submissive.

-In season: dom and sensual.

-In missions: eccentric and and playful.

-In tower of fame: voyeur.

-Midwinter: unless you use kobans, just dom, physical, playfull and eccentric.

That's just my feedback, i will just wait until i get some submissive gems or more not submissive guys in order to advance.

• Thanks 1

If you're a new player it is advisable to not awake your guys too much yet anyways. Up to Level 250 awakening costs no gems at all.

Depending on what level you are and how many guys you have in total getting them all on Level 250 will be enough for sometime.

When it goes for stats concerning PvP (Season and Tower of Fame) you can also increase the stats of yourself (your hero) in the market using normal money instead of leveling up guys. Your own stats are also counted towards your battle team's overall power.

Like said, which gems are available in Places of Power depends on which types of temporary PoPs are chosen for the current week. There are always nine temporary PoPs which change every week, it might also come a week where a different colored gem is completely missing from the pool.

White (Submissive) gems are always available from Daily Contests (not missions) and two world villains.

Physical gems (the orange/brown ones) for example are mainly gained by playing Season as well as some world villains, so they're also more or less rare.

---

Oh my, if you're a new player ignore the Midwinter Preparations-event. It is very expensive with high task conditions even some more veteran players struggle to complete.

Wait until the end of the month when the regular Path of Attraction event comes up. There the conditions and tasks are a bit more manageable and with a bit preparation (saving resources like Season rewards instead of using them directly) even a new player like you can gain one or even two additional guys for your harem without having to rely on luck.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Eckos said:

The temporary Places of Power change every week, the main server right now indeed doesn't offer it while the Nutaku server does.

Temp pops are actually different for everyone, even their countdowns will differ.

Kinkoid have said they're tracking gems and will make adjustments based on which ones are being obtain more than others. Submissive ones are certainly harder since all their sources are RNG based aside from contests which can be difficult to place high in especially if you're like me and the reset time zone is at a very inconvenient time.

• Thanks 1