• .Cheer Cynthia. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Cheer Mika. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Cheer Ruriko. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Frosty Hotties season. Next Event >>

80fWM8g.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of December,
you will have four days to prove youself.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you'll have to complete.

Nymphobie's Desires

Darling,

Aiko used to be an ordinary girl until an incident made her a cum hungry Nymphobie.Thanks to a cure she came back to her senses and now tries to suppress the Nymphobie's hunger.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+1) of December you will have 4 days to get Aiko to join you. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her!

Be careful, she always wants to fuck in public, but that makes her too horny, causing her to lose herself again. You will need to fuck her good so she can go back to normal again!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Aiko

Poll for Recent Girls - forgot to create it in time :$
2x PoV, 2x Pachinko, 4x Holiday PoA
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Ghostly Past Jezebel

ava0-1200x.webp

Ghostly Future Raquel

ava0-1200x.webp

Festive Willow

ava0-1200x.webp

Christmas Housemaid

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Ulfette

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Cynthia

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Mika

ava0-1200x.webp

Cheer Ruriko

R8oe1VG.jpg

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

Mine is just an hypothesis but she might be Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo ghoul... not sure. I have also some rewards saved and i'll get her (i say this because for me is just a matter of time :) the very chilled way is in 4 days, the luck is at the first so i get out fast) the true the real unknown is that now there is the POV, so i'm a bit worried.

I don't really want to use 3.6k kobans this time for the Pov. Since i for sure will not be able to do them all i chose to only unblock the girls that inspire me the most at first sight, and at first sight Raquel doesn't inspire me that much (but once i "see her" who knows XD).

Anyway will see, good luck mates i hope to not find you in my bracket :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Моя - всего лишь гипотеза, но она могла быть Ризе Камиширо из Токийского гуля ... не уверен . У меня также есть накопленные награды, и я получу ее (я говорю это, потому что для меня это всего лишь вопрос времени, :) очень холодный путь - через 4 дня, удача в первую очередь, поэтому я быстро выхожу) правда настоящая Неизвестно, что теперь есть POV, поэтому я немного волнуюсь.

На этот раз я не очень хочу использовать 3,6 тыс. Кобанов для Pov. Поскольку я точно не смогу сделать их все, я решил разблокировать только тех девушек, которые вдохновляют меня больше всего с первого взгляда, и с первого взгляда Ракель меня не так сильно вдохновляет (но однажды я "вижу ее" кто знает XD).

В любом случае увидим, удачи, товарищи, я надеюсь, что не найду вас в своей скобке:) 

Yes, this is her (I spied on some poses, there she appears black eyes with a silver pupil)

• Like 2

I was ending 4th but i was sniped at the end, honestly for all the money that he used he can take it. I'm not going to throw billions (wasted) with all the things i can do with them specially today that we are "at diet". Means: i don't care XD. Looks like i'll end in 1 or 2 more days, unfortunately.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 4

Yeah, the secondary contest being "destroy your cash (that you will never make up for with how stingy the cash income is now)" was pretty unlucky for good players. I included my "no thanks" ranking for that in my screenshot on purpose. The rest of the top 4 in my group most certainly destroyed large quantities of Ymens for this. They were all about still at 2.sthM until the final hour or so. Thankfully, none of them had enough to make up for claiming their XP too early (and/or possibly I was the only one out of those 50 players to have invested in PoV's koban path?). Anyway, I'm glad I got that result, and glad that it's over now.

I'll see if I can grab me some special orbs in the next three days, but I typically end up with a couple of MPx1s at best in those.

• Like 4

Well.. I would have liked those orbs... idk why they couldn´t have kept the orbs for first..I mean they´re able to display 4 rewards so why replace it ?

Obviously there´s now something for everyone but 250 more gems for 1st is a lot less then the 3 1x EpP orbs :/ ..

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thankfully, because the previous bonus reward was only for #1, whereas the updated version gives gems to a lot more players. And even as someone who finished #1, I needed those 500 gems more than I need 3 EPx1s honestly.

Oh and my bracet was pretty chilled, season and PoV xp where enough for first on my main and 4th on my nutaku account :D Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-20 um 15.15.08.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-20 um 15.13.55.png

Thankfully I made top 4 finishes on both accounts..I honestly don´t care about 1st or 4th as long as I finish it asap and don´t have to bother with it anymore..if somebody wants to snipe they can do so ..it´s totally not worth it imo.. I probably wouldn´t even bother donating if I´d lost a top 4 since it´s just a waste of money and I don´t have a crazy amount of money so :P 
I may be going for some 3x and 6x MyP orbs on nutaku depending on the price but since I don´t have any use for those on my main I won´t even bother over there.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, holymolly said:

250 more orbs for 1st is a lot less then the 3 1x EpP orbs :/ ..

It depends on your situation. I'm starving for gems, including these two colors, whereas it took me 64 EPx1s to grab Christmas Housemaid and I have 28 left. The gems will allow me to awaken a couple more fillers for the current arms' race. The 3 EPx1s would just mean I have 31 in stock instead of 28 for the next EP girl (neither of which would be enough, and that's at least a few weeks away). To each their own. I certainly wouldn't have minded getting the 3 orbs on top of the gems, though. ^^

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It depends on your situation. I'm starving for gems, including these two colors, whereas it took me 64 EPx1s to grab Christmas Housemaid and I have 28 left. The gems will allow me to awaken a couple more fillers for the current arms' race. The 3 EPx1s would just mean I have 31 in stock instead of 28 for the next EP girl (neither of which would be enough, and that's at least a few weeks away). To each their own. I certainly wouldn't have minded getting the 3 orbs on top of the gems, though. ^^

Well obviously different players are in different situations and have different preferences but 250 gems are worth (acc. to KK pricing) about 600 kobans and 3 EpP orbs  are worth 1620 kobans so it´s a lot less :D. If they already say "gems are just an addition and no replacement" well then they should at least calculate the right amount and not just slam some random numbers on it..that´s honestly my biggest issue with it (well maybe not but one of them :P ).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1