Do average free players get enough gems to keep decent progress?

Observer_X

It more than one month that the awakenings feature has been implemented into the game. I would like to offer my numbers about the topic question, but due to my lack of time I am practically forced to ask, apart if anyone is willing to participate, if someone is willing to take the role of "data elaborator", in order to give the topic question a somewhat pertinent answer.

After one month, I still didn't spend a single gem, so below is the full amount of the ones I have been able to gather up to now:

• Red (Eccentric)          : 6376
  • Yellow (Playful)          : 6912
  • Blue (Sensual)            : 5381
  • Black (Dominatrix)     : 5014
  • Green (Exhibitionist)  : 7745
  • White (Submissive)    : 5594
  • Orange (Physical)      : 5532
  • Purple (Voyeur)          : 8295
  • Total                           : 50849

Should I have to take some evaluation from my personal data, the thing jumping at my eyes is the heavy unbalance between different gem types, especially given that we started with a bonus of 3000 gems of each type. Regarding the amount per type, let's take as an example the amount of gems of one type needed to level up a legendary girl (most common used in battle teams, at lest at medium and high levels, apart the koban-payed mythics) to level 750 (supposing that a player already has 100 girls leveled): the amount is 7520 (with a small 400 spared if the player decided to use a Mythic Spellbook on the girl). Considering the numbers I wrote, the average based on type is 6356,125, meaning that, even if I already had the necessary base (which already starting from my "advanced" harem still requires a long and expensive process to be built) I would not even be able to bring to the maximum level (to include her in the battle team roster) not even one girl for each element per month (all this obviously apart from the amount of books needed): given that it is highly improbable that we will receive often another 3000x8 bonus, to be able to fully level a new girl (as I said, given an already completed base) two or even three months (if not more) may be needed. IMHO, an exxageratedly slow progression, if my reasoning is somewhat pertinent.

Personally, I consider the answer to the topic question quite important for many players to decide if they will continue to play the game, so if anyone will be willing to accept my plea above, I will be grateful (and I suppose I won't be the only one).

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, Observer_X a dit :

let's take as an example the amount of gems of one type needed to level up a legendary girl (...) to level 750 (...): the amount is 7520 (...). Considering the numbers I wrote, the average based on type is 6356,125, meaning that, even if I already had the necessary base (...) I would not even be able to bring to the maximum level (to include her in the battle team roster) not even one girl for each element per month

I think you made a significant mistake: you get thousands of gems of each color per month. So, yes, in any given month, what you get might not be enough to raise a single girl to lvl 750. However, all the other colors you won't spend on that specific girl will keep accumulating, and the next month you should have enough to immediately awaken any element to 750.

So, on average, that's more than enough for one more L5 per month. You can add 1 M6 (9400) and 2 L5 (2x7520) per month, with ~100 gems of each color per day (But as these gems are not perfectly balanced, some elements might be easier to awaken than others).

And ~100 gems per day, at the moment, seems to be the value for the rarest gems. Most colors are above 115/Day (on average), and some even reach 150+/day. Of course, numbers and distribution can vary depending on your playstyle.

• Like 1

• Observer_X changed the title to Do average free players get enough gems to keep decent progress?
13 hours ago, jelom said:

@Observer_X I explained it here https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/16156-📜patch-notes-hentai-heroes-📜/&do=findComment&comment=250431

Resumed: you need just 200000 gems to reach level 750 for 7 mythic girls, and 93 common at 700 even if all of them start at level 250.

Forgive me, my friend, as I realized too late I wasn't clear about the purpose of this thread: the title change should suffice. In your linked post you explained what could happen: here I would like to know if this is happening (and happening fast enough) for free (non card owner) players.

@Liliat: forgive me, but have you read my first post fully? Excluding the last two lines, at the end of the post IMHO I practically said nearly the same things you said in your post, just with less numbers and math (with the exception of the explicit mentioning of the single colors/elements, as I intended that as implicit, although I realized too late that may not have been clear enough).

Il y a 1 heure, Observer_X a dit :

@Liliat: forgive me, but have you read my first post fully? Excluding the last two lines, at the end of the post IMHO I practically said nearly the same things you said in your post, just with less numbers and math (with the exception of the explicit mentioning of the single colors/elements, as I intended that as implicit, although I realized too late that may not have been clear enough).

Actually, I just realized I missed the last few words of your sentence:

Citation

not even one girl for each element per month

In that case, we agree :) (Although we won't acquire a girl of each element per month anyway; unless you include 3*).

So, you can indeed ignore my previous message :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

here I would like to know if this is happening (and happening fast enough) for free (non card owner) players

I have seen a good amount of medium and high level players with a full team of girls at level 500, 550 and even some at 600, I don't know if all of them are F2P, but as a rule of thumb you can assume that a good F2P player will progress fast enough in leveling their team, but with some delay (1-2 months) compared with paying players.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

here I would like to know if this is happening (and happening fast enough) for free (non card owner) players.

I am a free non-card-owner player. I am currently level 441 and had forewarning that this was coming because I was checking the forum for news, and as such was able to grandfather many additional girls up to level 401. I was able to afford the sudden influx of book costs because I was saving up for my third mythic, so I just poured those savings into shop refreshes instead. My highest-level girls are currently at level 600.

This is a breakdown of the composition of girls I am currently working on:

Play Ecc Phy Voy Sens Dom Sub Exh
Breakdown M 2 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
  L 24 3 2 4 4 2 2 3 4
  E 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1
  R 9 1 1 0 0 4 2 0 1
  C 33 3 7 2 5 4 3 5 4
Weight   163 22 20 18 21 20 20 17 25
Total Spend   77425 10450 9500 8550 9975 9500 9500 8075 11875
Outstanding   25225 4300 2400 3400 1000 3950 3300 3175 3700
Stockpiled   14811 1853 1030 2107 2628 1764 1553 2466 1410
Needed   12042 2447 1370 1293 -1628 2186 1747 709 2290
Acquired to Date
  67011 8003 8130 7257 11603 7314 7753 7366 9585
Spent to Date   52200 6150 7100 5150 8975 5550 6200 4900 8175

The total number of girls being worked on 70, but the balance is off so I will likely need to make some substitutions to meet the requirements for level 650. However, I'll only make that adjustment once I'm getting close to level 650, and I'm still a ways away. You can see that I'm already building up a huge excess of Voyeur gems, while Playful and Sensual are falling behind the curve.

• "Weight" adjusts for the rarity costs of each girl (for instance, legendaries cost 4 times as much as commons to awaken)
  • "Total spend" is the lifetime total expenditure I will need to pay in order to get all the listed girls to level 600
  • "Outstanding" is how many awakenings I have left to do in order to get these girls up to level 600
  • "Stockpiled" is what gems I currently have on hand
  • "Needed" is just the outstanding costs minus what I have stockpiled (the overall sum ignores overflow in individual categories, as my plan is that any excess will go towards level 650 awakenings once they're available rather than getting more level 600's)
  • "Acquired to date" and "Spent to date" are the total number of gems I've acquired and spent

Based on my current pace, I will get my first level 650's some time in January, my first level 700's some time in late March or early April, and my first level 750's some time in July. And as you can see this is not even with the fastest method, this is with a broad range of legendary girls. As we get closer I may refine that estimate forwards or backwards depending on how things go, but that's where I'm putting my ballpark to get my first level 750's right now. By comparison, even with the new source of XP from PoV I'm not expecting to be level 500 until December.  

So far I've already had to spend lots of kobons on shop refreshes. Part of that is due to having gone on a spree just before awakenings arrived to grandfather as much as I could, but even after things stabilized I'm still spending at the shop. I've been building up both books and gems for the past few weeks so I'm currently sitting on 1.2 million XP in books, but I've also got 15k gems stockpiled, so that's going to evaporate very quickly. And I'm not even at the really expensive levels yet. In the long run, I see books becoming the main bottleneck, and while different players will take different amounts of time to reach that stage I think we will all get there eventually.

• Like 2

I'm a non-paying player, but I have a different bent than many. I am not rushing to get my girls up to 550, because I can get barely into the top 10 in D3, and have had little trouble staying in the top 15 at all, even after this gem release.

So I'm slow-playing things a bit. I will get girls affection & XP for free until I find that I can't reliably hit top 15. I can have a full team of girls at 5* or higher ( not all are Mythics) at level 495 or higher, with none over 500 yet. I feel that I want to save resources to be able to respond to further changes if needed, and also to push up new 5* Legendaries to the 450+ bracket.

I have spent some gems, and I've listed my current holding, but in the order the colors show up in my game for simplicity. I hope you find this info useful. I note that I am significantly ahead of you in all colors but yellow, and I think that has to do with pushing Vespa up quickly when she was a girl who'd make my team shortly after getting her.

• Red (Eccentric)          : 8,343
  • Green (Exhibitionist)  : 9,762
  • Orange (Physical)      : 9,034
  • Yellow (Playful)          : 6,604
  • Blue (Sensual)            : 8,082
  • Black (Dominatrix)     : 7,660
  • White (Submissive)    : 7,648
  • Purple (Voyeur)          : 11,428
  • Total                           : 68,561
  • Like 2

One point I consider important and I forgot to mention: one of the reason I used Legendaries in my post example, is that IMHO it is important, to keep the battle team competitive, to stay at pace with the blessings, meaning that personally I don't think that the "quick route", as @jelom defined it in his linked post, is a good route, and high level players should work on a wider base of five star girls, starting from legendaries, possibly including seven girls for each element (simply to be able to make a full team of a single element if need arises, especially in the hypothesis that elements may get changes at some point in the future, given that someone had already exposed the differences in power/importance between them). On the other hand, it is obvious that a base so rich of legendary girls needs considerably more higher cost to level up. If I look only at my numbers, the gems I gathered are absolutely insufficient for a similar purpose, making my base answer to the topic question a no.

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

I think that has to do with pushing Vespa up quickly when she was a girl who'd make my team shortly after getting her

I don't wish to appear dumb, but I don't understand you here. Can you elaborate?

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

One point I consider important and I forgot to mention: one of the reason I used Legendaries in my post example, is that IMHO it is important, to keep the battle team competitive, to stay at pace with the blessings, meaning that personally I don't think that the "quick route", as @jelom defined it in his linked post, is a good route, and high level players should work on a wider base of five star girls, starting from legendaries, possibly including seven girls for each element (simply to be able to make a full team of a single element if need arises, especially in the hypothesis that elements may get changes at some point in the future, given that someone had already exposed the differences in power/importance between them). On the other hand, it is obvious that a base so rich of legendary girls needs considerably more higher cost to level up. If I look only at my numbers, the gems I gathered are absolutely insufficient for a similar purpose, making my base answer to the topic question a no.

I don't wish to appear dumb, but I don't understand you here. Can you elaborate?

Sure. I got Vespa at a time when she was going to be one of my top 7 girls for the next week, from Legendary days with a 101 shard drop, when I already had shards for her. So I pushed to get her up into the level 451+ tier as soon as possible, since she was a blessed 5* Legendary.  That's where a bunch of my yellow gems went.

I will do the same for Dolly once she shows up as worthy of making my League team - which upon checking is next week, so that's going to be a priority.

To clarify a bit more to cover Attrim's post below, I wasn't grinding a particular villain for gems, I was just speed leveling her for her immediate usefulness.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

One point I consider important and I forgot to mention: one of the reason I used Legendaries in my post example, is that IMHO it is important, to keep the battle team competitive, to stay at pace with the blessings, meaning that personally I don't think that the "quick route", as @jelom defined it in his linked post, is a good route, and high level players should work on a wider base of five star girls, starting from legendaries, possibly including seven girls for each element (simply to be able to make a full team of a single element if need arises, especially in the hypothesis that elements may get changes at some point in the future, given that someone had already exposed the differences in power/importance between them).

The quick route only makes sense for very high-level players who have full Mythic teams. Mythics already have a fairly substantial stat advantage over Legendaries, and when you add in a 50-100 level advantage it's like always having a 30% blessing always in effect. For an all-legendary team to actually out-perform the mythics, they would need it to be a week where the mythics are getting no blessings and the legendaries are averaging around 40% blessings. Most weeks the blessings don't even get that high. And even when there are strong blessings, sometimes they don't affect any of your girls. There are still three qualities that don't even have a single 5-star girl released yet: Strawberry Blond hair, Grey eyes, and Black eyes. And there are countless other qualities that don't even have a 5-star legendary released, so good luck making use of a Light Brown hair blessing when Nike gets that blessing and there are a total of zero 5-star Legendaries who also get that blessing to use against her.

In the long run the fast approach will mean you will have wasted books and gems on a lot of useless girls, but if let you take some high placements in D3 in the interim period of domination it will have paid for itself. The long-term prospect is that kobons and XP shop refreshes are going to be the bottleneck, not gems, so earning kobons in the meantime will pay for this. However, only a very small group of people are in a position to make a killing with this strategy. For most of us, I agree with you that balance is the better approach.

I already posted my own approach, which utilizes a balance of girls. At preset I'm progressing with 2 Mythics, 24 Legendaries, 2 Epics, 9 Rares, and 33 commons. Of these, only 11 of the commons are 3-star and the rest are all 5-star, and a 5-star common is actually passable in PVP and will be decent with good blessings. I think for most players who aren't in a position to really abuse a fast-advanced all-mythic team, this approach is the better one. It will waste very few gems along the road to level 750 and give you a diverse battle-ready harem. It's also helping me with champions, as 24 legendaries is actually enough that I can draft for them and get big hitters. This approach will be slower than the quick route, but once I'm at level 750, I will have wasted far fewer gems in getting there.

48 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I think he means that he's been grinding villains who reward Playful gems in order to level up Vespa. (Sniped)

Vespa in particular is one of the strongest girls in the game for PVP. She is tied for the highest possible stats of any Legendary girl, and she has two extremely rare qualities: Green hair and Orange yes. There is no mythic with these qualities, meaning that on any week where she's blessed she has a high chance of being the single strongest girl in the game, something almost no Legendary girl can boast since there's almost always a mythic who is stronger.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Attirm said:

The quick route only makes sense for very high-level players who have full Mythic teams. Mythics already have a fairly substantial stat advantage over Legendaries, and when you add in a 50-100 level advantage it's like always having a 30% blessing always in effect.

In the long run the fast approach will mean you will have wasted books and gems on a lot of useless girls, but if let you take some high placements in D3 in the interim period of domination it will have paid for itself. The long-term prospect is that kobons and XP shop refreshes are going to be the bottleneck, not gems, so earning kobons in the meantime will pay for this. However, only a very small group of people are in a position to make a killing with this strategy. For most of us, I agree with you that balance is the better approach.

Since I have 7 Mythics, this is making me think I perhaps should rethink my strategy; I am aware that getting 7 girls to 550 won't be easy, though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Since I have 7 Mythics, this is making me think I perhaps should rethink my strategy; I am aware that getting 7 girls to 550 won't be easy, though.

If you're not even at level 550 yet, you've probably missed the window to really take advantage of this. The people who are making this work are already at level 650 and are working on level 700 right now. That's what makes this strategy so powerful, they are just so far ahead of the rest of us.

For those of us who aren't in a position to be on that leading wave, slow and steady makes more sense. It will give you better value in the long run. If you're awakening 50 extra 3-star or 1-star commons that's around 60k gems (give or take, depending on your grandfather) and 12 million experience in books you're never going to get back. If you think you can earn enough in Leagues from the advantages I described to pay for that then go for it, but you'd need to be taking home some big winnings to make that pay off.

• Like 1

Both routes have pros and cons, and the reality of many (perhaps even most) decent to good players is somewhere in between the two extremes.

I started out the Girl Level Era by pushing all my 5* (and 6*) to level 500, then some to 550, and I eventually switched to "only fodder and my ultimate end-game battle team from here on out". That's a decent compromise that works for me between staying afloat now and rising up later on instead of sinking hard once I reach a wall for 600+.

I currently have only a few of my myths at level 600, and I don't awaken my other relevant blessed girls past 550. They're still good enough for now, and I can devote my resources to the fodder for the next steps.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Both routes have pros and cons, and the reality of many (perhaps even most) decent to good players is somewhere in between the two extremes.

It's not really possible to do the "extreme" version of the slow approach anyways. You need 100 girls at level 700 for the final awakening threshold, and at present there are only 104 girls with 5+ stars released, so unless you've got a complete collection you simply don't have enough girls to do this. And even if you do have a complete harem, the elemental balance of those girls is completely lopsided so you'd end up with huge surpluses of some gem types and huge deficits in others. In practice everyone needs to use some fodder girls to balance out, and it's a question of how many. 

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

currently have only a few of my myths at level 600, and I don't awaken my other relevant blessed girls past 550. They're still good enough for now, and I can devote my resources to the fodder for the next steps.

I don't think switching strategies like that is a good idea. If you've already awakened some girls, you want to stick with them. The cost of taking a level 450 common up to level 600 to serve as fodder is 475 gems. The cost of taking a legendary girl you already have at level 550 legendary up to level 600 is 800 gems. So you're only really saving 325 gems for every girl you halt development on and replace with a fodder girl. Given how big the power increase of going from level 550 to 600 is, I think it's worth it to keep investing in the girls you've already been pouring gems into. The only case where stopping makes sense is if your gem balance is off (like in my case where I had reached level 600 before I even had all the Playful girls I was working on up to 550, which means I'm now choosing between the ones that are going from 550->600 and those who are still at 500 waiting for 550).

• Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Attirm said:

I don't think switching strategies like that is a good idea.

It definitely is. Sunk cost fallacy is not about to get me. ^^ Besides I didn't switch strategies per se, I reacted the best I could short-term while putting pieces together for my mid-term strategy, during which I'll work towards my long-term one.

4 hours ago, Attirm said:

The cost of taking a level 450 common up to level 600 to serve as fodder is 475 gems. The cost of taking a legendary girl you already have at level 550 legendary up to level 600 is 800 gems. So you're only really saving 325 gems for every girl you halt development on and replace with a fodder girl.

Actually it's been even more (short-term!) for a lot of my fodder girls who started out as low as level 1 for some of them—yup, I also had to adjust my resource management plan pretty heavily on the fly as I found out which gems my final mythics would require, and then how many low-cost girls I have for each gem color I can afford to use for fodder. But the ultimate goal is to have 100 girls at level 700, remember, not 600. The level 550 legendaries I don't awake further do a decent enough job for now while blessed, and far from halting development, I'm investing in more sustainable development by stopping there before they eat all my gems. I can awaken 4 commons for the same gem cost as 1 legendary every step of the way. And gem costs go up a ton at every step. So no, I'm not saving 325 gems apiece by moving to affordable fodder. It's more in the thousands, and it adds up real fast. I'll have 4 commons at 600 instead of just 1 legendary, and then each of those will cost less gems for their level 650 than the halted legendary would cost now for her level 600. And so on! By level 700, each legendary I'll have replaced with four commons will have saved me an amount of gems I can't even begin to estimate (although Jelom and others have ^^).

I'll gladly go through a more difficult time maintaining top 15 for the next few weeks so I can rise in more durable power within a month or two. 

• Like 3

My strategy at awakening is: First I awake my 4 Mythics (hopefully 5 next month) to the actual max (550 to me) and second the 5* Legs which I need for the battle team for the week and third the fodder: Common and Starter 5*, after this the rare 5*. Last step for the next awakening level is to complete the needed amount with other 5*, where I use at first such girls who needs gems I storaged most. So it's near on DvDivXXX strategy.

My bottleneck are the books, not the gems and I'm fully f2p. I started awakenings with most 5*+ on lvl 451-

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It definitely is. Sunk cost fallacy is not about to get me.

It's not the sunk cost I'm getting at, it's the timing window.

Every fodder girl you awaken is resources that will be wasted in the long run. The more fodder you use, the sooner you get to 100 level 700 girls to reach the final awakening, but once you're there all those fodder girls are completely useless. Alternately, if you had reached the threshold with more Legendary girls you will get there slower but the gems you invested in will remain useful into the future. 

What matters is what you gain from higher league placements in the interim period where you have a level advantage with the "fast" approach, and whether that exceeds the value of what you spent on useless fodder. This will be especially noteworthy as you approach level 700, because rushing that will require substantial kobon refreshes in the book shop, so you need to be taking higher league placements than you otherwise would have on a regular basis just to break even. From what I've seen so far of the rising power levels, that means top 4 D3.

And that's where the timing window matters, because everyone else who is doing the fast approach also needs to be taking those top 4 D3 spots to actually break even with it. Because you didn't commit to this strategy from day 1, you're behind the others who are doing this and have lost some of your timing window to capitalize on that level advantage.

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And so on! By level 700, each legendary I'll have replaced with four commons will have saved me an amount of gems I can't even begin to estimate (although Jelom and others have ^^).

The difference between a 93/7 common/mythic approach versus a 44/9/2/42/3 (C/R/E/L/M) approach is approximately 130,000 gems, or around 4-5 months worth of gem income. It also means you need to spend about 12 million additional experience in books on fodder girls, which is about 1000 shop refreshes.

I'll be sticking to the slow and steady, personally.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 2

On 12/22/2021 at 3:52 AM, Attirm said:

You can see that I'm already building up a huge excess of Voyeur gems, while Playful and Sensual are falling behind the curve.

I'm the same, but there's a clear balance to this coming over the next few months.

Currently there are 2 Mythics for every gem other than Playful (yellow), Sensual (blue) and Voyeur (purple).  I would suggest that there's safe money on a bet that in the next 3 months we will see a Mythic for each. So your excess gems could come in very handy!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

And that's where the timing window matters, because everyone else who is doing the fast approach also needs to be taking those top 4 D3 spots to actually break even with it. Because you didn't commit to this strategy from day 1, you're behind the others who are doing this and have lost some of your timing window to capitalize on that level advantage.

Yes and no. It's a delicate balancing act no matter how you go about it, and it will be for months to come. But I'm not rushing the full-blown 93/7 strategy. The gems I invest in fodder now are not quite wasted in my eyes, even in the long run. At some point, I'll have unlocked the final awakening, and the moment this happens, I can redirect all of my gems from fodder to battle-ready legendaries. And those will start ascending from level 500 or 550, which is a lot better than 401 (I'm not at Player level 451 even now, so I started the arms' race with a big handicap anyway: the extra awakening that level 451+ were allowed to skip).

To put it simply, I'm already behind many opponents anyway. Always been (I started in mid-2019 so I'm more than used to it).  Even if I had hit the ground running with a strict 93/7 strategy from Day One, I would have been behind throughout the race, and I would have taken a much bigger immediate hit during the first month or so than I did with my hybrid approach. I'm not looking to get ahead (at least not anytime soon), I'm just trying to maintain a viable position throughout the transition phase (and hopefully beyond).

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

I'll be sticking to the slow and steady, personally.

Good for you. I'm not saying this isn't a valid approach. It depends a lot on where you were at when the arms' race started, and how much fuel you had in the tank. I think in my case this would have been a disaster, but I know it's been working out for other players. Just like the all-in 93/7 approach is working out for others as well. It's just that neither was the best compromise in my situation.

2 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Currently there are 2 Mythics for every gem other than Playful (yellow), Sensual (blue) and Voyeur (purple).  I would suggest that there's safe money on a bet that in the next 3 months we will see a Mythic for each. So your excess gems could come in very handy!

My 7 myths only use 5 of the 8 gem types (I have a green pair and an orange pair in the group). I don't expect anyone F2P or even on a low budget to be able to cherry-pick a team of 7 myths each of a different color (and I'm not sure that it would be ideal either). In my case, there are 3 colors I can devote solely to my fodder for the foreseeable future, and once I'm done with that, then 5* of those 3 colors will be next on my to-do list. With only one color not going to my mythics, I would be a lot less comfortable. Of course, we didn't get to choose for most of them anyway, but I'm glad it worked out this way. At least, so far.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

My 7 myths only use 5 of the 8 gem types (I have a green pair and an orange pair in the group). I don't expect anyone F2P or even on a low budget to be able to cherry-pick a team of 7 myths each of a different color (and I'm not sure that it would be ideal either).

Likewise I have 2 Mythics in the orange gems which is stretching that resource. But I would suggest if one of the 3 colours that don't have 2 Mythics yet aligns with one of the gems a player is finding an excess of, the next 3 months gives a great opportunity to pick a Mythic to balance this ;) For me, I basically have nothing in the Voyeur category. From my entire harem I have one 5* Legendary and no other 5* girls. So I see a Voyeur Mythic as a 'must have', both because I have loads of extra gems and to try and boost my Voyeur options!

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

For me, I basically have nothing in the Voyeur category. From my entire harem I have one 5* Legendary and no other 5* girls. So I see a Voyeur Mythic as a 'must have', both because I have loads of extra gems and to try and boost my Voyeur options!

I have plenty of 5* legs using purple, but even though there are only 11 purple commons in the game (which I all have and am investing in), I'm glad my myths don't care for purple. ^^'

But I agree with you, for those still on the hunt for mythics, more options can only be a good thing.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Likewise I have 2 Mythics in the orange gems which is stretching that resource. But I would suggest if one of the 3 colours that don't have 2 Mythics yet aligns with one of the gems a player is finding an excess of, the next 3 months gives a great opportunity to pick a Mythic to balance this ;) For me, I basically have nothing in the Voyeur category. From my entire harem I have one 5* Legendary and no other 5* girls. So I see a Voyeur Mythic as a 'must have', both because I have loads of extra gems and to try and boost my Voyeur options!

There are only five Voyeur girls with 5+ stars in the entire game: Nike, Darla, Fabienne, Bianca, and Venus. That's one Mythic days girl, two Legendary days girls, one Club Champion girl, and one Legendary Contest girls, so very few players would have all five. It's by far the most under-represented Element, and the only one for which there isn't a 5-star common for beginners.

• Like 2

I think I'm the average player here, reading about 7 Mythics and DIII Leagues go a bit beyond what I consider 'average'.

I own a team of nine Legendary 5* at level 500, twentyfive other girls at Level 500, twenty at level 450 and twelve at level 400.

The actual goal is to Awake the twenty girls from 450 to 500. It happen at a pace of 3 or 4 girls a day. Such list is farily shared between colors, and I'll prioritize the girls for wich I own the largest gems count (so, if I own 2000 Green gems and 2100 Purple gems, I'll promote the Purple first).

The next goal is to rise the L5 from 500 to 550. This should happen in the next 10 days. Then probably halt for a bit and check numbers (more probably collect some other L5* and boost them to that level).

Do the thing worked fine so far?

Definitively, yes. I never  had an halt so far, but I had to craft a spreadsheet, divide equally girls by elements/pose/rarity/traits, spending by method, and having some policy of selection. For example, I didn't competed in the last Legendary Contest as I don't need a fourth Green L5*, she was just competing for gems and add nothing to the team economy (while for example Ivanka is a thing to collect, the third Black L5* allow me to craft various color combo).

I don't understand the speed issue: without gems, I still just hold the L5* girls capped at my own Level. Rising my Level seems to me slower than this Awake mechanic.

• Thanks 1