Gems

Barrayar

the gems are interesting.  and adding them to Season rewards wasn't bad.  but did they have to replace the rewards for completing side quests, missions, contests with them?  or adding them to the reward options for defeating villains and in the Night club?  just the other day in the contest where we got points from playing games in the Night club, I burned through all the free games I'd earned/ gotten as rewards, something like 150 or so.  and I didn't get any shards or girls from all those games.  that is the first time that has happened since I started playing 4 months ago.  didn't have that trouble before gems were added.  been having similar problem when fighting villains, which makes it really hard/ impossible to get the shards needed to complete certain contests through the month.  and what are we supposed to do when we don't have the gems we need to uncap the girls we have?  gems should have been added to the market, so we could buy the ones we need.  better still, if there was a gem exchange, where we could trade or sell extra gems we don't need as much for those we are in need of.