Is there a limit for free Change Draft?

erhuty

If I recall correctly the number of free drafts with champions is determined by a formula which goes:

Number of guys in the harem / 10.

I think though the number of free drafts won't reset to full until you beat the current champion completely, meaning all five stages not just one.

On 12/22/2021 at 1:00 AM, Eckos said:

I think though the number of free drafts won't reset to full until you beat the current champion completely, meaning all five stages not just one.

Guess not, while I have 16 Free Draft for the Club's Champion too. Surely I haven't get 40 guys for the last 3 weeks ;)

PS: confirmed NOT. Now I have new round (1 of 5) of one guy and have 17 Free Draft for it 🙄

PPS: It seems that one-star guys doesn't counted :(

Edited by erhuty

5 hours ago, erhuty said:

PPS: It seems that one-star guys doesn't counted :(

Does make sense somewhat as 1-star guys cannot be chosen to be part of the team that challenges the champion.

That would explain the discrepancies in Free Draft chances.

1-star guys are literally only good for two things when you're no more a newbie player:

1. Act as fillers in Places of Power.

2. Deliver a medium sized income stream every 90 minutes. Each of them gives 1.200 cash and their upgrade costs are negligible.

Their stats are simply too low to be of any use in battle, be it PvP or PvE, doesn't really matter.

New 1-star guys however can give opportunities in Daily contests when the task "Get a new guy" comes up as they can be recruited from both Dark Lord and 10x Great Pachinko.

• Like 1

1. It's better to keep the books to upgrade Legendary guys with the same effect on PoP.

2. After increasing income from the first four guys its nothing.

3. Yes, this contest was the one reason, but I guess that last one was more than month ago :( (not counting Legendary Contest yesterday).

1. True, purple and yellow books are better invested in more powerful guys, but the green ones you get from Pantheon's stairway can be easily used for them. Since up to Level 250 it costs no gems it is also not much of a deal.

Once you get 100+ guys into your harem you will have enough to man all Places of Power anyways.

2. Considering how often these "Donate money" contests pop up every ounce of cash can be helpful. 😜

3. Legendary Contest always has the same tasks in its four day running so it will come again. 😄

Also, there's another two daily contest tasks the 1-star guys can help with if you've already fully leveled all your important guys or are capped because you can't awake further: "Give XP to guys" and "Level up guys".

Overall I frankly don't mind the 1-stars. They might not be super useful but they also don't bother me, lol.

But who knows, maybe we'll eventually get some side quests or something to upgrade them to two- or three-star guys.

• Like 1

A large majority of players felt like one star guys are a massive waste and never should've been added but they came out anyway. When they first came out they were worse, their drop rate from pachinko and trolls was horribly rare and you'd only get one shard at a time so it would've cost thousands of GP orbs to get one effectively making them useless for their initial purpose, to give new players quick guys.

Eckos is correct in their uses though, new players can level/upgrade them to help out with PoP. Beforehand I would've agreed that you shouldn't waste resource on them but we get significantly more books now, especially with Path of Valour, that upgrading them to 250 is a breeze and early on you get so much resources you can do it without blinking.  Once your harem reaches over 100 or so though I'd definitely ignore them for PoP purposes unless you spend money and are comfortable wasting resources.

Side note, we recently learned during a Q&A the original purpose for 1* was for testing new artists out but by the sounds of it for some reason they actually dedicate artists to it now and release about 5 a month. We're actually missing a lot, the Hentai heroes version got like 50 of them all at once in the second month and we've always stuck to about 5 or so monthly.

4 hours ago, Pelto said:

I just wish there were a way to differentiate the stars the guys have in the market after upgraded, so I knew better who to level up.

I would agree that the market lacks in accessibility in some places but the stars of a guy can be checked by just hovering over them:

GH_main_Market_hoverover.thumb.png.1fe9fc8c245a0234b336e93338793bf1.png

This works also with those already maxed.

Having a way to sort, maybe even categorize guys in the market would of course be way more user-friendly.

You don't really need the pop up for that. Right below the guys portrait you have their lv and right below that shows how many stars the guy is. All grey stars means no upgrades have been done and each green star shows how many upgrades have been completed. Once all upgrades are done it will say max like it does when your guys are max lv and waiting for awakening.

The market does need filters though and lots of them.

Just now, Oliver66 said:

You don't really need the pop up for that. Right below the guys portrait you have their lv and right below that shows how many stars the guy is. All grey stars means no upgrades have been done and each green star shows how many upgrades have been completed. Once all upgrades are done it will say max like it does when your guys are max lv and waiting for awakening.

True, yet when it says "maxed" you can't see how many stars the guy has in total and when you want to awaken further and use EXP books you don't want to waste them on 1-star guys so unless you know by memory of the portraits who is an 1-star guy you'll have to check with the pop-up.

There would be however enough room between the guy's name and the elemental orb to display the number of stars permanently, like a star-symbol followed by a number like x3 for a 3-star guy.

But then again, there are lots of displays missing that could be useful and making things easier.

For example I still don't understand why in the ToF there is no overview of how many fights you're already done and how many are still available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

And we need 'constant' filters that we can apply once and use forever. Lets say I want filter all Epic (or all 5 star) guys in my Harem. After that I'm going to the Market to upgrade them, return to the Harem, and... should apply filters again 😬

• Like 1