FinderKeeper

Loktar o'snu-snu!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Gorsha

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

rvEx02K.png

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

Warrior of the Whorde
Mighty hero,

A proud orc warrior has traveled from a faraway land to find the human with the most powerful Mojo and join his harem!

Starting today until the 25th of December (1 pm UTC+1) you will have two days to overload your mojo and win over the strongest Orcania warrior - Gorsha. Prove your dominance against other opponents in the Kinky Cumpetition and you’ll receive special rewards!

Show her what a potent hero like you can do!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Gorsha

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

r1aEC7G.jpg

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I like her 😍 but unfortunately the KC always ends at 40/50 shards for me mostly because i cannot use kobans for this event. Also this time i want to start saving kisses for the POA so I'll get even less probably. Bright side is that we now know for sure that every girl will return Soo.... See you next time beautiful ogress.

P.s honestly i wouldn't mind a mythic Gork 😊 

• Thanks 1

I don't remember her from HCL, I don't have her and I don't see her in Gacha either. I was sure this was just Alt Gork until I saw "Gorsha". Is it a different character (beyond the alternate dimension thing, I mean) or are they in the middle of rebranding Gork as Gorsha?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeeJay said:

She looks good. I like her art, but I won't be going for her. I can't win enough PvP battles any more to make a worthwhile win ration on the shards.

It's less that I can't win enough battles, more that the shards drop so randomly that even if I pay kobans for extra battles in seasons and tournament, it's still nowhere near enough. If I could get a steady 4-5 shards for 10 season fights or 15 tournament fights, I probably would have not trouble getting the kinky cumpetition girls, but when I can do several full rounds and get no shards or 1 shard, the best I can manage are 70-80 shards.
It's been ages since I got one of the cumpetition girls and I couldn't have gotten more than 2-3 all in all.

In my opinion something like the cumpetition should have a drop rate that is high enough that you could at least theoretically get the girl in the alloted time WITHOUT having to pay several thousand kobans.
Maybe I'm just incredibly unlucky when it comes to this event, but I was not once able to do that.

Edited by botc76
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, botc76 said:

the shards drop so randomly that even if I pay kobans for extra battles in seasons and tournament, it's still nowhere near enough. If I could get a steady 4-5 shards for 10 season fights

Your info is very wrong.

KC's drop rates are steady as can be (and it's especially noticeable for Season fights), always been:

• 50% (that's right, 1/2) on Seasons (only 1-shard drops)
  • 5-10ish% in Leagues (drop range of 1-4)

Basically, if you have 150-200 kisses to use during the 2-day window of a KC, you're getting the girl, full stop.

Please make sure you don't spread [EDIT: disinformation  incorrect information] (now that you have correct info). Being salty about actual nerfs and/or actually stingy features/events is one thing, but randomly complaining about "drop rates" in general just doesn't work. And will not fly. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Your info is very wrong.

KC's drop rates are steady as can be (and it's especially noticeable for Season fights), always been:

• 50% (that's right, 1/2) on Seasons (only 1-shard drops)
  • 5-10ish% in Leagues (drop range of 1-4)

Basically, if you have 150-200 kisses to use during the 2-day window of a KC, you're getting the girl, full stop.

Please make sure you don't spread disinformation (now that you have correct info). Being salty about actual nerfs and/or actually stingy features/events is one thing, but randomly complaining about "drop rates" in general just doesn't work. And will not fly. Thanks.

Lol. Disinformation? Is it? Look, I can only talk about what I personally experience, and that is what I did.
I've gone into the cumpetition with both seasons and leagues full, used all the fights I got, did around 4-5 refills on the league and still didn't get the girl and that has not just happened once or twice, but several times, until I basically gave up trying spending extra kobans on them, because I never get the girl anyway.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds, to accuse someone of spreading disinformation, just for relaying my own personal experience?

Right now, with around 22 hours left, I have 8! EIGHT!!! measly shards and I used every fight, except for the 8 hours my pc was off, while I was sleeping.
And that is the experience I have with the kinky cumpetitions. I admit 8 shards is exceptionally bad even for me, but most of the time I get between 40-60 shards altogether in those two days.
It's great if it isn't such a bad experience for everybody, but it sure as hell is my own experience with that type of event.

• Like 1

40-60 without stashing kisses/using Kobans is indeed expected (Since you can't accumulate 150~200 kisses with natural regen only; and I'm still wondering where players find a hundred extra kisses :) ).

But this:

il y a une heure, botc76 a dit :

If I could get a steady 4-5 shards for 10 season fights or 15 tournament fights, I probably would have not trouble getting the kinky cumpetition girls

is wrong. You indeed do get 4-5 shards for 10 season fights, since it's a 50% rate. Sure, RNG sometimes gets in the way, as this is what RNG does; but this isn't a drop rate issue. It's just bad luck.

Season is especially steady and predictable (as much as RNG can be). Leagues are a lot more random (Less chances of higher drops, it's all-or-nothing).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Liliat said:

40-60 without stashing kisses/using Kobans is indeed expected (Since you can't accumulate 150~200 kisses with natural regen only; and I'm still wondering where players find a hundred extra kisses :) ).

But this:

is wrong. You indeed do get 4-5 shards for 10 season fights, since it's a 50% rate. Sure, RNG sometimes gets in the way, as this is what RNG does; but this isn't a drop rate issue. It's just bad luck.

Season is especially steady and predictable (as much as RNG can be). Leagues are a lot more random (Less chances of higher drops, it's all-or-nothing).

I don't keep a log about my drop rates (way better things to waste my time on), but for me, it never seemed like I got a 50% drop rate from seasons, far too often that I get only 1 or 2 shards from 10 fights, to look like that. I'm not disputing the regular drop rate, just that for me, it never seems to work out.
But I do usually spend kobans on leagues mostly (only filling up 1-2 fights with seasons to get the full 10), since I am usually through the season around the end of the second week of the month anyway, spending extra kobans on it seems like a waste, while I can always use a few refills with league, since I often end up not having been able to get all fights during the week anyway and whether I do use the refills on thursday or whenever a cumpetition is going on doesn't make much of a difference.
I might go and try spending the money on seasons, the next time I have a few kobans for free use left (after the monthly 7200 for the bonus rewards, 4 girls for 7200 still seems like the best deal overall) and see if I can get the kinky cumpetition finished that way.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, botc76 said:

Do you have any idea how ridiculous it sounds, to accuse someone of spreading disinformation, just for relaying my own personal experience?

I'll be frank, I had a slight doubt about the nuances between "misinformation", "disinformation" and "wrong/false information" and I didn't bother to double check. "Disinformation" sounded good so I went with that. I've looked it up now and it turns out the nuance is HUGE. Using a D instead of an M added a whole layer of "you're doing this on purpose, you propagandist" that I didn't mean to convey (hopefully this should still be evident in the rest of my post, as I made clear that I think you simply didn't have the correct info, so you weren't spreading the incorrect one on purpose). Still, sorry for implying otherwise by being too lazy to double check that term. :$

44 minutes ago, botc76 said:

I've gone into the cumpetition with both seasons and leagues full, used all the fights I got, did around 4-5 refills on the league and still didn't get the girl and that has not just happened once or twice, but several times, until I basically gave up trying spending extra kobans on them, because I never get the girl anyway.

But now you've been informed about the actual drop rates and ranges for both sources of KC shards. So you can make more efficient moves to get the girl. Season is a lot more rewarding and reliable than League for this event format. And it's not possible to get the girl with just a full bar and natural regen (unless you experience a statistical anomaly of epic proportions in Leagues, with a lot more shard drops than expected, and all in the best of the 1-4 range). But it's basically guaranteed if you have 200 kisses. I hope this helps.

19 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I'm still wondering where players find a hundred extra kisses :) ).

Seasons, PoA, and now also PoV, along with some daily rewards and the occasional thing like a redeem code while you're already in "stacking" mode. Edit: OH, and regular Champions, of course. You get 10 Kisses for beating a Stage 5 Champion once you're cleared all the base rewards for him.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't remember her from HCL, I don't have her and I don't see her in Gacha either. I was sure this was just Alt Gork until I saw "Gorsha". Is it a different character (beyond the alternate dimension thing, I mean) or are they in the middle of rebranding Gork as Gorsha?

Her name can be pulled from data files:

pJWkWH0.png

I guess they still have some unreleased girls with enough art to convert them to HH.

EDIT: Judging by id groupings, she was supposed to be an event girl.

• Thanks 1

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 018 (2021/12/23-25) X
Alt. Gorsha* X
Season: 73 shard drops in 139 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 10 shard drops in 078 wins (range: 1-4) total: 29
After the Girl? No, thank you. ^^
------------------

On 12/24/2021 at 3:55 PM, FinderKeeper said:

EDIT: Judging by id groupings, she was supposed to be an event girl.

Interesting... There are still dozens of main HCL characters they have yet to transfer to HH (and some of us are eligible to receive for free as part of our consolation prize for HCL getting scrapped), but they still have and seem to be prioritizing unreleased HCL girls over those.

I wouldn't mind going back to at least every other KC actually giving me something for my time and energy spent on HCL before it got scrapped. It's been a while.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

Unless Gersha was once called Gork in clicker I don't think she is supposed to represent Gorks doppelganger. Just from the Story Digisekai/Green skin and Chamomile it shows many Orc's. Plus there builds are quite different, one big give away is compere Gorsha ears Gork/Neanderthal Gork. Gorsha's are much smaller

• Like 1

Yeah..idk..taste differs and I´m not here to jugde so you guys do yours :D ..but for me: she´s just a number that gets looked up with the other sara jays,etc. in some dark corner that I hope to forget asap :P

(I somehow totally forgot that this KC even had a topic to begin with.. that´s how fast I want to forget it :P )
(also @Kenrae if you want me to quit the game just go ahead and keep asking for a mythic version of that thing 🤣)

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, blaa said:

thanks to the two overlapping PoVs i got enough kisses to get the girl without refills. It's still no fun and i hope KK will eventually drop this event for good (but unfortunately KK isnt really in sync with my hopes for the game)

Well KC isn´t a event recording to Rosso anyways ... it´s a mini-event at most.. just something happening somewhere in the game :P
(it´s not like every event is just something happening somewhere in the game but well ^^)

But yeah..KC is the worst event for me as well...though I rather keep it this way (=don´t need to use kobans for those girls due to season) than KK deciding to release those girls in Pachinko or on villians because that would be even more wasteful (well for me at least I guess)..

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't really mind KC. I know I can't get any of these girls without sacrificing a lot, so I keep my kisses for PoA. And then I just grab the shards I can, and we'll see if/when these girls come back. Owning 40~60 shards now will make it easier to seduce them when they're back in OD or whatever (In a few years :) ). And since I'm "not even trying", it doesn't affect my planning for other events.

• Like 3

On 12/26/2021 at 11:35 AM, Liliat said:

Yeah, I don't really mind KC. I know I can't get any of these girls without sacrificing a lot, so I keep my kisses for PoA. And then I just grab the shards I can, and we'll see if/when these girls come back. Owning 40~60 shards now will make it easier to seduce them when they're back in OD or whatever (In a few years :) ). And since I'm "not even trying", it doesn't affect my planning for other events.

sure, the event isnt a problem, if you dont play it. make sense, but that's only an option if you dont want to catch them all (so far they never returned (maybe only on anniversary), so I would expect them on OD anytime soon). It's also not that good of an argument IMO, cause you dont have to mind any event then. But I get it, not my point of view though.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:03 AM, holymolly said:

Well KC isn´t a event recording to Rosso anyways ... it´s a mini-event at most.. just something happening somewhere in the game :P
(it´s not like every event is just something happening somewhere in the game but well ^^)

But yeah..KC is the worst event for me as well...though I rather keep it this way (=don´t need to use kobans for those girls due to season) than KK deciding to release those girls in Pachinko or on villians because that would be even more wasteful (well for me at least I guess)..

yes, with season pass this event isnt trouble at all. I glady paid it for a few months, but for obivious reasons i gave up on that.

I remember Rosso refering to KC as a non-event, but this makes no sense at all ...

• Like 2