Issue with Path of Valor (24/12/2021)

So here's something I've seen with the Recently updated Path of Valor
The Requirement states that you earn potions through upgrading your Harem. This means each level a Girl earns adds +1 Potion
I also bought a bundle that came with several 20K XP items.
But there's an issue I've seen.
The Item will boost the girl straight to the Level 250 mark, at which point I'm awarded with +249 potions
But after using the Gems to boost the girl, the girl's actual level is 313. Since the 20K XP took the girl from Level 1 to Level 313 instantly. Meaning that I'm missing out on the potions between Level 250 and 313

Can this be looked into please? I've done with several girls now and feel like I'm missing out on Path of Valor progression as a result

• Like 2

@Dan06 It's a visual issue. When you finish your awakenings and check recieved potions afterwards, you'll see that end result checks out.

Just tested it with 40k book on lvl 1 legendary girl. Started with 331 potions; after using a 40k book, did 3 awakenings; girl ended up lvl 399; ended with 759 potions.

759 - 331 = 428

398 + 3*10 = 428

@Noacc In current PoV (upgrade your harem) mythic xp books can confuse players. Potion rewards are split into parts - before awakening and after awakening. As soon as players awaken the girl, they receive correct potion rewards for remaining xp, but they get no notification of it happening. (for example, side popup notification can be used for this)

• Like 3