Why I dropped CxH (for the moment?)

lepidocter

The lack of any ymen source is very detrimental to me.

Collecting all girls is not my thing, so having a large base of unpromoted girls is not ideal.

This thing clash against two ongoing trends: the 'large wallet' guy, that for some reason want to buy his place on a League despite scarcity of rewards, and the 'very calm' player, that's able to plan in advance by weeks.

Those two practically create a wall against my progress, that does reduce itself in a circular routine of collecting equivalent girls. This sound void to me, as I want to collect specific sets of girls, focusing efforts.

This is not a critique to the game itself, but I'm not adequate to the ongoing style. The moment something change, maybe I can play again.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

I understand the lack of ymens could be annoying. But if you have more girls, you have more income. So how could it be useful to stop, when you just can increase your income, that I don't understand.

And if something changes, how could you know if you're not here to see ? If you feel it's better for you, you're the one who knows. 

• Like 1