Be our hero! Stage 3!

On 11/27/2017 at 11:26 AM, trunks2585 said:

You know those desktop strippers that are always being advertised? Yeah that.  Maybe start simple, just produce a bunny model, get some basic animations down and update her as more poses and stuff are added.  If she does well and is easy enough to produce, focus on adding the other girls, keeping them true to their personalities in how they strip or play with themselves.

It doesn't even always have to be stripping, they can just have idle sitting/resting poses, or doing things not sex related, add more depth to the characters.  They could also double as a notification system for new mail and messages like some other anime girls do.

What a great Idea!!  If one came with the monthly card, or even as a separate fee?  I would happily pay.  

Can I choose one of the girls like an avi like other online games?  Wow I would love this!!  Please sign me up!  I am Salem.  

If there can be only one avi, in game, for each girl?  Lets bid for them!!  hehehe.

oxxxo, brassy

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

i found found you guys on the henati pururin site when i was reading a manga there. i like you game creators of henati heros because of all the cool and awsome new things you add to the game and i hope you make more new things in the future.my favorite moment in your game would be when i saved princess naomi from the villans castle and meeting bunny to.my favorite character is the great fairy because she is kind to everyone and she is beautiful.yes i would recomind you to a friend.

• Like 1

i  found  hentai heroes  while playing about 4 other hentai browser games lol  i have sooo much extra time and  was hoping to  run into  my  dream heantai game  the metal gear solid 2  or 3  mechanics  meets characters from agent aika  with tons  of yuri hentai  action and while the  other browser H-games  got to repetitive  real fast   you kinda  always pull something new to keep the game interesting only way  it could get better is to make it like the  dream game i described  above :)  but  that would probably go  to far . 

i like the art style and  the  references  you make  to well known  games animes  movies with your  characters  even though  i need to lookup the wiki for some of them 

As for  favorite moments in game  whenever a new girl joins my harem be it story ,  event or pachinko  and  when i get them on next affection level  and whenever you bring out   new chapter of the story  sometimes just for fun i  read the beginning all over so hilarious.

for favorite characters  i could try narrowing it down to 3 now although all are great 1st  Sailor Celsius because  i grew up watching sailor moon  though  neptune and pluto were my anime favorites    2nd Arcana  can't figure out on which character she is made  but that scene  where she blasts the demon and the protagonist and just goes "oops" is the best      3rd as i said on some  other occasion  Lola  because   freaking  Matsumoto beshi   or whatever her bodydouble in anime  is saying

i would and actually already  told some of my friends about your game but  they'r not into anime/hentai as i am and just stared at me blankly