A club merging partner requested (on Nutaku)

Rarum

About 15, maximum of 20, people of level 398 or above are in for discussions for a new club to go to on Nutaku's HH.

Some background: The leader of our current club, the Royal Club (ID: 1602), has been inactive for a long time. Furthermore, some past decisions about club policies, as well as other member loss or becoming inactive, have lead to this club having much fewer active members than cap. The asked for level, 400, is also too high for finding enough new members and can't be changed without an active leader.

So with this prolonged situation (hindering club champion shards even now) and club leagues very possibly coming, many of us seem to at least be accepting of merging with another club. If this is to happen, we'd come to your club over some transition period, and can probably upgrade it fairly quickly to max if it's not already. The receiving club should have an active leader and be able to accomodate a variety of playstyles (not all of us are competitive, though some are). I'll discuss with my club when there are more concrete merging partner suggestions. There was one already but that one might have meant not all active people could join, which resulted in some backlash.

• Like 2

Our club has lost quite a few members over the past few months but as Numbers( aka @45026831  :P ) already said on the discord lately we probably won´t be able to shelter as many players :/ ..I went through our club and even if everybody who quit the game/isn´t active anymore would be kicked by our club leader @Chthugha we´d still be 27 if I counted correct.

I mean I´m not the person in charge so I can´t decide on stuff like that either way but I´d definitely love to have folks like you, zoo, etc. join us .. since our club started as a "forum/ discord club" and has a pretty divers variety of players it would be a great fit imho  :) 
( and our cc is also taking ages to defeat ^^)

• Like 1

I'm the club leader of Cosplay Connoisseur (ID 2129) on Nutaku. We're laid back and let everyone do their own thing with whatever level of activity is right for them. Our minimum level is only 100 (though our average level is much higher) and our boot policy is 50 days of inactivity for long-term members and 1 week for recent joins. We are level 20 for Member Cap, Experience, and Ymens, level 16 for Charm, and level 15 for everything else. We are currently at 35/40, but since we do allow level 100 players a lot of our newcomers don't stay around for very long so if this is staggered we could probably take 15 as some people go inactive (especially if I raise the required level)

There's not been much discussion after these new messages. I did try suggesting that volunteers could go their own way since our actives are so close to fitting in The Discordians at least. We have one such volunteer and that would just require one more and my personal estimate for the amount of migrants would fit. But yeah, nothing's really decided.

Regarding the staggering, I thought that I'd at least stay in the old club for a while to tell people who read chat less often where we've gone. But I've not yet presented this thought to my club so yeah, this transition isn't a very decided matter yet either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rarum said:

There's not been much discussion after these new messages. I did try suggesting that volunteers could go their own way since our actives are so close to fitting in The Discordians at least. We have one such volunteer and that would just require one more and my personal estimate for the amount of migrants would fit. But yeah, nothing's really decided.

Regarding the staggering, I thought that I'd at least stay in the old club for a while to tell people who read chat less often where we've gone. But I've not yet presented this thought to my club so yeah, this transition isn't a very decided matter yet either.

Well if we´re able to fit everyone in that wants to join I´m sure Doc won´t have anything against it :)
MAybe just try contacting him on discord once you have a fixed number.

2 hours ago, marpercor said:

My Club have few people active (10 players) so I'm interested in joint to a new club. My level is 468

Is your leader active? What's the club's name? It is becoming clear there would be several people who would have to be left behind with The Discordians (more than 15 spots would be good to have, yes), so it's good to have some options on the table. Even though we've planned pretty far how we'd do it.

Hello.

If the request is still relevant, you can consider our club - SP'OR (ID 3371). Member Cap 14, everything else is MAX.

A month ago, through technical support, we changed the inactive leader (now I am the leader), but newcomers rarely appear and at the moment we have 8 active members. The rest did not appear for more than 150 days, so I think they can already be excluded.

Possible difficulty - the members of the club are Russian-speaking. I myself understand the general meaning of the English text, and the subtleties with the help of googletranslate. Others are in a similar position. So there can be delays and some misunderstandings in communication.

• Surprised :O 1

I can simply close it if you feel like it´s not relevant anymore, just let me know :)

Edit: I´ll close it since it´s no longer relevant.. I suppose that´s ok, otherwise let me know :D
Anyways.. looking forward to having y´all with us :) !

• Surprised :O 1