Raryan

I agree, some girls are not attractive. Sometimes you want the girl, but sometimes it's pure random (pachinko and villains) and you don't choose. It would be great to be able to exchange girls (and shards of girls) you don't want with something else: gifts, books, gems, maybe gold, or even shards for the girls you want.

• Like 1

Even if they just made it so that instead of a random 1-star girl's 10-shards that you could use like a draft pachinko: use them get offered 3 different 1-star girls you could apply those 10 shards to. That way you could at least focus on getting a 1-star girl finished with combat-yielded frags. What is it, 6 or 7 months of the game now and I still haven't brought any 1-star girl to 100 shards from combat drops, I have 3 at 60 shards... I used to have 4 but a 10 orb Great Game yielded her and so the surplus 60 shards got turned into affection items.

Don't get me wrong, 60 time 130 affection was certainly very useful, but what is even the point of 10 shard 1-star girl drops from combat if you are far more likely to end up just getting all of the girls from 10 orb Great Games in the end anyway? The game may as well give the player a 1200 affection item at random instead, it'll work out pretty much the same.