Mythic Pachinko guys

Eckos

There are three guys available in Mythic Pachinko every two days if I have observed correctly.

Two questions I have towards this:

1. Are the guys shuffling into MP exclusive to it, like i.e. guys from Legendary Contest or older classic events popping up, or are they from the same pool that can be gained also from Epic Pachinko?

2. Is there a way to check the stats (number of stars for example) for the three guys currently available?

Il y a 11 heures, Eckos a dit :

1. Are the guys shuffling into MP exclusive to it, like i.e. guys from Legendary Contest or older classic events popping up, or are they from the same pool that can be gained also from Epic Pachinko?

Some guys are exclusive to mythic pachinko. I don't have the list in mind. I know some guys like those from the Legendary Contests don't join the pachinko as well as the mythic guys 🤔

Il y a 11 heures, Eckos a dit :

2. Is there a way to check the stats (number of stars for example) for the three guys currently available?

No, not in the same. We don't have the names either which makes it difficult to seach for them on the wiki made by the fans (which you can find here https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Gay-Harem/GH:Harem )

• Thanks 1

I was aware that Mythic guys never join in any of the pachinkos, but I did think the 5-star Legendarys would. Or does that apply only to Legendary Days-event guys instead of all of them?

What I do know is that right now missed season, Path of Attraction and Mythic guys can't be gained from anywhere.

Like, if I could get the guys from previous seasons and PoAs I already got on the Nutaku account on my main server one I would probably ditch the Nutaku account soon as despite having played that one three months longer than the main one, the discrepancies of the overall player population (and thus chances with the League and Daily contests) are already starting to show.

Ah thanks, so that means you'll have to search for the guys in the wiki via the portrait. A bit of a hassle for sure especially when you aren't swimming in orbs or kobans and want to target some specific guys first like 5-star ones.

Especially the 3-game or 6-game Mythic orbs seem to be very valuable so you'd want to use them effectively because you don't get so many of them.

Guys that can appear in mythic pachinko includes epic pachinko perms, classic guys(9 day first event of the month which includes orgy day guys). We use to call them event guys but that's probably confusing to new players. Legendary days guys up to Lawrence can appear for sure but anyone released after Lawrence has never been confirmed to appear and is assumed they stopped adding them. Every other type of guy is currently considered "exclusive." There are also 2 guys that came out during anniversary orgy days that for some reason are considered exclusive too and won't appear there. You can view them on the wiki harem page.

Ok, got it. Cross-checking with the wiki-page thus is the way to go.

Isn't it a bit redundant to have the Epic Pachinko guys also in Mythic P? Considering how low the chance is to get one of the three guys with 1-game orbs there should be enough guys from other "sources" to fill up a bigger roster. Or if not, add the season and POA-guys to the Mythic roster. 😁

Oh well, I've probably said it multiple times by now but I won't stop it either way because it is really one of my pet peeves when it comes to harem additions that aren't mythic rarity grade: The whole "exclusive" thingy is really annoying and a source of frustration for collector-esque players.😝

• Like 1

It is but it's kinda just how the game evolved. Mythic pachinko came before all events other than classic and epic/legendary days. Originally every guy was meant to go into it. As the game progressed and they introduced orbs kinkoid decided they didn't like adding every guy into pachinko where people can use their large sums of saved up orbs to get them for free so most events became exclusive and thus far haven't settled on a method of revival.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have over 60 Mythic orbs because there aren't many guys available in the deck I don't have because of all the exclusivity. It is a real bummer every few days when I check to see the new draw only to get that message about already having the ones available.

• 3 months later...

Today I finally managed to hit a "Jackpot" of sorts with my saved up 6-game Mythic Pachinko orbs:

GH_main_Get_HAL_Mythic_Pachinko.thumb.png.fdd00e044aae9585329abdc187cb338e.png

I got H.A.L. which is a 5-star Legendary guy.

You can't get a better prize from Pachinko I would say. 😄

• Like 1
  • Hearts 2