Nivel de las chicas | Levels of the girls ~ Español (Spanish) - Ingles (English)

Karma-FatSex

Hola, yo hablo español pero traducire todo el texto a el ingles
Hello, I speak Spanish but I will translate all the text into English

El tema del que voy a hablar es: El nivel de las chicas
The topic I am going to talk about is: The level of the girls

1. ¿Para que sirve subir de nivel a las chicas del Harem?
1. What is the use of leveling up the Harem girls?

2. ¿Cuales son las 3 chicas de cada rareza que necesitan menos experiencia para poder subirlas de nivel mas rapido que las demas?
2. What are the 3 girls of each rarity that need less experience to be able to level up faster than the others?

Nota: Por ahora solo tengo estas preguntas pero si me surguen mas luego hare otra publicacion o editare esta
Note: For now I only have these questions but if more arise then I will make another publication or edit this

Edited by Karma-FatSex
Add tags

Hey @Karma-FatSex

I'm moving this to Q&A section.

1. They become stronger. Their increased stats help with PvE and PvP activities.

Bunny stats example fRNmZWQ.png (taken from the wiki)

2. Girls of the same rarity level up at the same speed (same xp requirements). This chart shows xp requirements for each level of each rarity:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CI3YQG6LB8GEqI2hj-5aIUkZvvQGnSu_QwBakIhtSz4/edit#gid=2209153

Please feel free to use this thread for any other questions as well.

Consider upgrading the affection too, not only the experience. 1 added star gives 30% to the girls stats (at the beginning you can skip affection, but very soon you can no more, 30% in stats is impossible to reach with experience after some levels). Giving experience to your girls will strenghten them, but without affection you will loose most of your fights, even with higher level girls. 

A better affection means better income too, and for books (for experience) and gifts (for affection) it's very useful. 

• Like 1