League Advice For New Player?

Janmoonie

4 minutes ago, Janmoonie said:

I'm Level 213 in Comix Harem (Nutaku)

I'm Level 251 in Gay Harem (website)

I'm Level 226 in Hentai Heroes (website)

That's cool. You'll get plenty of advice here (I've made a thread for you since you seemed to have missed my hint). Please do NOT post in any other section than this one until further notice. Definitely not in specialized threads for much more experienced players to share their results like the League thread. Thanks and have a good end of the year.

Special League advices:

First advice: Don't rush the leagues.

Second advice: Do all possible fights and try to not loose free tokens but never use the 15x button

Thrid advice: Control every 6 hours your battleteam and the battleteam of your possible opponents. If you thought one is to strong, go to the next and wait with this opponent.

• Like 1

Serious advice: stay in the league where you can get to place 15-30 consistently. If you start to have a way too easy time, have an abundance of fights left everyday and it feels like all the other players are holding back, do advance to the next league.

• Like 1

I've found if you throw yourself into the league trying to win as much as you can which is great if you want to advance to the next level, you can wind up in a league table against much more superior players. Then it becomes more of a struggle to achieve wins especially if you've previously used boosts. I think your level is high enough to get mythic boosts and the am boost is great it gives an additional 10% attack points (for 100 battles, also in seasons too btw) and using cordyceps normal boost also gives an additional 10% in that stat. I currently have 1 AM mythic boost and 2 cordyceps and 1 chlorella(which gives 10% hp) as I've found they're the best stats to advance. 

Also other players use boosts, which can be in place one day and not on another, hence the advice to take it slow I believe. As battling a player who's boosts have expired can make all the difference in getting more win points. Also make sure to check how many defence points they have as that comes off of your attack points and vice versa, so it can be useful to check that you attack points once they're defence is subtracted is higher than theirs and you have an amount of hp points not too far under theirs if there's not alot of difference.

Good luck to you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Janmoonie said:

Here's another question.

Villians contests, what's better to do? 10x and pay a few Kobans or just go 1x again and again?

I know it's probably in another thread where I can find the answer... but I like this thread so much.

don´t pay for the 10x it´s a waste of your precious kobans :/ (especially when low on kobans).. whether you do 10x or 1x battles you still get the same points in contests ..the only thing that changes is that you need less clicking :)

New Question:

What's your views on Equipment?

Say there's 3 parts that are green, the rest is red.

Would you equip that piece of equipment?

I only equip when equipment is all green.

Sometimes, but not very often, when there's 1 red and it's between 1-20 points.

Use the one thats green on your chosen class (rose/whip/arrows), that stat still has a bigger advantage over the others. So if you are a Charm player and you have to choose between a piece of equipment that has (-5 Charm, but +10 Hardcore +10 Knowhow + 10 HP) or one that has (+15 Charm, but - 10 Hardcore -10 Knowhow -10 HP), take the last one because you're Charm also boosts the HP and gives you far more Attack power, while the others combine in a weaker way for Defense. Getting all green wont happen a lot, only if there's a ton of time between levels and getting new equipment.

• Hearts 1

Le 04/01/2022 à 17:31, Gotaku a dit :

Serious advice: stay in the league where you can get to place 15-30 consistently. If you start to have a way too easy time, have an abundance of fights left everyday and it feels like all the other players are holding back, do advance to the next league.

I've seen many people say that, but is it really worth?

You need to pass a full week without gain to drop one league and when i see the global gain i feel like it's a loss overall. 😕 (but i guess it's not true since literally everyone say so) 

Or you're saying to not go in the top 15 on purpose to stay on the same league?

• Like 1

Don't go for Top 15, just stay in the league where you are comfortable until it becomes too easy. It's a good way to balance your gameplay experience. There's a number of reasons for this:

1) Until you are a level 400+ user, League should always be an effortless experience for you that only adds money. If you just keep endlessly advancing, you'll end up in leagues that eat you up like fishfood, you'll be forced to buy boosters and end of the week you'll hardly earn any reward kobans. What you should always aim for is a League where you can get to Top 15-30 without spending anything and earn a healthy maximized addition of kobans each week. This is how the game works best until you are super high level and can go for Dicktator Leagues.

2) It's also important to not be in a too high or too low league because of Contests and Events. Multiple times a month there are challenges where it's advantageous to defeat a large number of people in a day (xp, combat, poa). A good Harem player is in total control of his placement and League. A smart player leaves easy targets alone until they need guaranteed wins, and leaves easy high level targets alone until they need to maximize xp rewards. When you are in a League thats suitable for you, you can plan out exactly what to do for max profits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

19 minutes ago, Janmoonie said:

Which one should I choose? 

03639014-7519-40E7-A72E-7F4DEECA476E.jpeg

1C770885-CAD3-4C74-9D83-FD8347A5838F.jpeg

9287CCC3-7163-425D-B06E-A19520D92855.jpeg

76BF5674-7805-454B-8117-84FFA3026041.jpeg

0A90D013-A43A-45A8-8E53-580EA8E08A63.jpeg

C8BB16D2-1EA6-45DC-90C5-8EA287E59E5A.jpeg

C6EEB8C6-DA16-40A4-930E-FB80F4B5AD4F.jpeg

ABFBFAE2-4838-40D3-B103-08C9574FFDF6.jpeg

Your pics make it a little bit difficult to give you an answer but in general this is how I decide whether something seems like an upgrade or not :) (I´m KH..so just change the KH in the examples to your class):

IF an item has more KH and more Ego then my old = I decide to equip it most of the times..
if the item has more ego but less KH it depends on how much ego I get for the less KH

If if it has less Ego and KH I don´t even bother even if I get a lot of HC and CH for it (ever since they changed the rock-paper-scissors theme I don´t really bother about the other classes most of the time but it really depends on the situation so let´s just say don´t bother about it to make it easier/at least for beginners)

So to me your pics would be:

1 an upgrade
2 an upgrade
3 an upgrade
4 an upgrade
5  not really a upgrade but depends on the rest imo
6 an upgrade
7 an upgrade
8 an upgrade

(note I didn´t look if some of the equips are for the same slot ^^)

I hope it helps to get a feeling for whether it´s worth or not :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Janmoonie said:

Thanks so much for your quick response, I'm now going to keep my eyes on KH and if it's a plus I'll always equip them. 

I mean you´re class is HC so if you stick with it you should look at the HC stat not the KH .. sorry if I didn´t made it clear :)

(also I wouldn´t bother changing to KH atm because ever since they introduced the new pvp system it pretty much doesn´t mather what class you have anymore :)

• Like 2

il y a 11 minutes, Janmoonie a dit :

Thanks so much for your quick response, I'm now going to keep my eyes on KH and if it's a plus I'll always equip them. 

KH is holymolly's main stat, but yours seems to be HC; so you should focus on that instead.

• Like 2

The higher your scores based on your level the less any chance for an all green item. Until you don't grow in level, is very likely the items that drop will have the similar scores. So less and less 'all green' scores. If you'll grow in level for a while without touching your scores, you'll see that 'all green' items start to drop again (but that also mean you're a bit under average on such scores).

I usually go for such criteria:

-Ego and Harmony (the last two ones) must be green.

-I'll do the sum of three other scores. If the sum is largely positive, I'll pay for the decrease and pick this item, selling the previous one.

For example: HK -60 CH +120 KH -30

The sum is (120-90) = 30. It look positive to me, and CH is my main stat.

So I'll pay for +60 HK and +30 KH, in the end the item add 120 CH alone without reductions. Selling the previous item somehow mitigate (slightly!) the score upgrades.

If an item doesn't have a positive sum for stats and no green harmony&ego, I j8ust stash/sell it.

In your shots, the Radio and the Sexy Top Tank were example of items I'll equip immediately (after paying the difference for the other stats loss).

• Like 1

If your stat is that Whip (HC, HardCore), go for the items with the highest Whip/HC most of the time.

Since your main stat is HC, anything you add to that will boost both your Attack AND Health/Ego. It doesn't matter if an item has like 20 points in Health more, if you add even just a bunch more points to HC, that will overcompensate and also boost far more Health.

Also I see you've bought more points for the other two stats instead of the Whip/HC, but you need to buy far more points in your main stat HC instead since that's far more effective on your play level (also find a clan with a good HC club boost).

Look at it like this: you have a limited budget: let's say 100.000 ymen. You could spend it on the Rose/Charm or the Arrows/Knowhow and boost your Defense and Harmony a little. Buuuuuut if you spend that same amount on Whip/HC, you get 2x as much value for your money on attack and health, because your main stat gives a higher multiplier per point to those than it does to do other. Players of certain styles on very high levels like a lot of Harmony(=Critical hits), but on your level having a high as possible Attack stats is far more useful and will get you far more consistent victories for a long time, since having a higher Attack stat burns through most Defenses anyway and Crits are random. On those levels, I invested 2x as much in my main stat until I could max everything out and could defeat players from 100 levels higher easily.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 3

1st: Good in your main stat, but lowers your stats in Charm. The plus in Harmony and Endurance is not so much important, because with better HC, KH and CH they will modified also. The Item is on B2 (second column, second item).

2nd: Lesser in your main stat what's not ideal, better in all others. Item is on A1.

3rd: Lesser in Charm, a little bit better in your main stat. The decrease in Charm is suboptimal and the gain in main stat relatively lo, but good increase on KH. Item is on A2.

4th: Lesser in Charm, a little bit better in your main stat. The decrease in Charm is not so much like the 3rd and better to absorb, but not so good on KH. Item is on B3

5th: Lesser in your main stat, good addition in CH and KH. The problem is the decrease in main stat. Item is on B3

6th: Lesser in KH, but not much more in the other stats. Item is on A1

7th: Better in HC, CH and KH, but not much. Item is on B2

8th: Good addition in your main stat, nice addition in CH and relevant addtion in KH. Item on B2.

After this analys I recommend to use the 8th on B2, the 6th in A1, the 3rd on A2 and the 4th on B3. This leads to additional: 176HC, 6CH, 212KH,  382 Harmony and 818 Endurance (the Harmony and Endurance included the additional points from the first three stats).

Generally I would use only equipment thats give a) a plus in your main stat, b) have only lesser losses in the another two class-stats, c) will in total not reduce Harmony and Endurance, but this is mostly easy.

Buying the marketstatsis is a different kettle of fish. It's allways the best to buy mainly your main stat, because of the better Endurance. Harmony is nice but not so important.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jelom said:

@Janmoonie you can use your keyboard to make screenshots PrintScr or Ctrl+PrintScr, to copy Ctrl+C and paste Ctrl+V.

It is just lazy not doing so in your laptop and instead taking phone photos of your laptop screen.

Also, Windows key + S lets you make a screenshot of a portion of the screen.

I wouldn't say it's lazy, because it's more work than making a screenshot :P.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2