My goals in HH for 2022:

yoyowhan

Collecting gems to awaken my mythic team girls to the top may be the priority.So my kobans will use on ED girls to clear the slot,all epic orbs to clear classic event girls for 300 gems bonus, and PoV for xp,100 all gems and those books.

LD and MD and PoA will give up.I will not buy new world bundle for them.
Some of you may notice that Voyeur common girls are the least but the gems are the easiest to get from league fight and new world.Try to get raise rare girls to take part in the awakening.
Hoping the books from November platimum card can help me effort all of the girls.

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 1

That's cool, but I'm unclear how this is a discussion?

If you mean to invite everyone to post their own goals for the new year, that's not super clear from your OP (feels like a ChitChat post to me to be honest). And in that case, please let me know and we can fix the the grammar in the title (should be "My goals in HH for 2022" or "My strategy for HH in 2022", for instance). Thanks.

• Like 1

• yoyowhan changed the title to My goals in HH for 2022:
On 1/1/2022 at 7:58 PM, DvDivXXX said:

That's cool, but I'm unclear how this is a discussion?

If you mean to invite everyone to post their own goals for the new year, that's not super clear from your OP (feels like a ChitChat post to me to be honest). And in that case, please let me know and we can fix the the grammar in the title (should be "My goals in HH for 2022" or "My strategy for HH in 2022", for instance). Thanks.

Sorry for the bad grammer.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a bit of time to think about this, so I'm posting my goals here as well.

Collect 850 girls in total.
Get the 5* girls in Pachinko I don't have already (Admittedly I don't really control who shows up)
Pick up 3 more Mythic girls.
Get some girls past level 600.
Beat Pantheon tier 1500.
Reach level 500.

As a completely free to play player, I think that's a nice set of targets, and I expect to fall short on a few of them, but we'll see how I do, assuming that the game & I are both existing at the end of year, and I'm still playing.