• .Minuh. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Knickers. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Laura. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

Don't really care that much about the theme (No love or hate, just "...Yeahokay"), but so far I've been lucky enough to obtain all of the girls save for the mission girl (Got really lucky with Pachinko).  Can't help but feel that it's fate's way of compensating me early considering the possibility that the Mythic Girl may be someone I actually want while I'm trying to save resources.   At  any case, they way they went about making one of the girls drop at a champion.  Beside the fact that you won't be able to get the set drops without using Kobans (20 per each round, for four rounds, and even then it's not guaranteed), if this their way to get players into playing champions again, that ain't it, Chief.

• Like 1

Are the listed stats correct? I know no one has Agate yet, but has anyone unlocked Malina? If they correct are as listed, Agate's starting stats (6.8, 2.9, 3.0) are the highest ever by a LOT. Like, almost 50% higher than the Mythic Girls, and Malina's are the second highest ever.

Wondering if it's a typo or they just went crazy. Because if the #s are correct, she'll be more powerful than an equally leveled recent 5 star Legendary, and only 3% weaker than a fully built MYTHIC.

It's gotta be a typo or something. Right?

15 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Blessing?

Ah! I'm dumb, that's it. She's rare and has blue eyes. TY.

Edit: With all the changes going out lately, I thought maybe the Devs just totally lost their damn minds.

Edited by Shaftiel
  • Haha 3

I got the two girls with a 100 shards drop each :o

The first one, I was at 96 shards after 171 fights (which is good), and then a 100 shards drop. (a bit of a waste, but I need a lot of affections, so I was quite pleased)

The second one, I was at 0 shard after 45 fights (which is really bad), and then 100 shards.  😱

• Like 7
  • Surprised :O 2

I hate it! After Virginia got to 91 Shards with the 16th drop I got four 2 shard-drops in a row. And the 21st drop for Virginia is? Right! Full 8 shards! What a waste! Okay, 7x130 Atrraction are useful, but....  

Theese are the times I miss Dating Tokens most. With them I had stopped at 95 shards an bought the last needed with Dating Tokens.

Okay, never crying over spilt milk, now I had to go for the girl they named Fabienne... Not the best adaption in relation to the original 5* Version and their appearance in the story in (if you hadn't saw her yet, you need only more energy to find her in a funny,nice part of the story).

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Okay, never crying over spilt milk

The saying I have in mind reading your exaggerated rant over completely usual RNG and the "waste" of having received a few extra scraps of Affection (of which you'll always need millions) is rather that one: don't drown in a glass of water. ;) 

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

I'm writing about the Peeping Toms Epic Pachinko girls. Any of you managed to get some of them?

I got Virginia and am almost done with Fabienne (86%) through Villains battles, but have also tried Epic Pachinko to get a few of the rest. And as far as I'm concerned, it's bugged, glitched, you name it..

I tried the EP about 65 times, meaning I wasted 65 orbs, and got solely books or affection items, along with gems. But no Hero equipment or girls. Not a single one.
I can understand about the girls, cause sometimes you may get extremely unlucky, but not a single piece of equipment???

So, have any of you encountered the same problem or is it just my 'luck'?

1 hour ago, Lunik said:

I tried the EP about 65 times, meaning I wasted 65 orbs, and got solely books or affection items, along with gems. But no Hero equipment or girls. Not a single one.
I can understand about the girls, cause sometimes you may get extremely unlucky, but not a single piece of equipment???

So, have any of you encountered the same problem or is it just my 'luck'?

What Bolitho said, and honestly that's actually a GREAT improvement imho. We have Great Pachinko for equipment already. Getting equipment was a poor return on investment for EP orbs.

As for your bad run, yeah it's just a bad run (and on a fairly small sample statistically speaking). 48 EPx1s for all 3 girls in my case this time around (I count Malina as a pachinko exclusive; I got 20 epic flower bunches from Whaty in the process, but he also gave me 2 pieces of equipment, incidentally ;) ).

And even though you didn't get any of the main prizes, "wasted" is quite a stretch for the orbs you used. Books, Gifts and Gems are all very valuable.

• Like 2

finished the event (mission is still runing, but i wont miss it, i guess). 80 orbs for the last 3 girls, everything else with natural regen and saved PoA combativity (spent 3 days natural regen on MD)

gl everyone who still needs a little bit of luck

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

What Bolitho said, and honestly that's actually a GREAT improvement imho. We have Great Pachinko for equipment already. Getting equipment was a poor return on investment for EP orbs.

As for your bad run, yeah it's just a bad run (and on a fairly small sample statistically speaking). 48 EPx1s for all 3 girls in my case this time around (I count Malina as a pachinko exclusive; I got 20 epic flower bunches from Whaty in the process, but he also gave me 2 pieces of equipment, incidentally ;) ).

And even though you didn't get any of the main prizes, "wasted" is quite a stretch for the orbs you used. Books, Gifts and Gems are all very valuable.

Hmmm, I were convinced they had to mess up the rate of getting the girls, however if you claim you got all three of them with 48 orbs, then it has to be just my bad luck. Up until now I wasted 135 x1 orbs, no less. (From 235 to 100) and got solely affection items and books, along with gems. Sure, it counts as something, of course it does. But the main purpose of using the orbs should be for the Pachinko girls. And the rate at the moment is a sheer disaster. However, if it's just the RNG, then I guess it's fine.

Thank you for the info nonetheless.

Edited by Lunik
  • Thanks 1

Better result this time than I was expecting, due to Peeping Malina being available on Champions.  I did go for the Mythic, so that reduces my free fights for the standarad event girls.

Got Peeping Agate, the mission girl. Haven't missed one yet, and the event's a failure and completely on me if I fail to get one.

Got Peeping Virginia from bosses, and Peeping Fabienne is at 57%, will probably end up around 70% with remaining fights.

Peeping Malina is at 40% from Champion fights which means I will have gotten 2 girls, plus another 97+ shards, so that's pretty good.

As a non-paying casual player, I'm pretty happy with the extra girl shards being on a Champion. It could be better, but it's better than nothing.

• Like 1

Pretty bad shard drops and amazing orb drop rates for me.. I needed an additional 131 fights to get the second girl (even though I got a 100 shard drop on fabienne)...to be fair I wasted the first 2 days because I waited for MD´s..
Initially I didn´t plan to go for the girls in EpP just because I didn´t feel like wasting another pile of orbs but then I decided to do so anyway..turns out my rng came back strong (I suppose it should have after that one almost 100 orbs without a girl drop :P ) got malina first (of course the girls I have shards for drops first ^^) after 7 orbs.. after another 7 orbs kamaya dropped and sifra after another 8 :D ( let´s just hope that rosso doesn´t read this and decides to "spice things up" :P )

Also can I just say: I like that @PeachyPie´s trolling Fab about the new world girls :D  (though I actually like all of them ^^)

• Like 1

Just got Malina for 24 koban in refresh.

I was quite lucky on the shards since i had 2 final stage to do, i guess it couteract a bit my others one

i took 3 days to go to 96 shards on Virgina (still panaged to take a full day and a half to take the last 4 :P ) and the rest of the event without losing any combativity only got me to 37 on Fabienne

• Like 1

Pretty good event overall. I won't vote in the poll because I won't have several of the girls included in it for quite some time, and also the two girls from the current PoV (which I won't have anytime soon either) are clearly part of the set (they're both called "Peeping ___" just like the girls from this Classic event).

Peeping Virginia was definitely THE highlight for me by a long long shot (so far, there are two more girls I have yet to grab to complete this set). Even though I really hope they'll go around to fixing her backwards feet in her initial pose, that drawing is otherwise amazing, her next three poses are even better, and her affection scenes are easily the ones I've enjoyed the most since my beloved Grace. Taste obviously comes into play, and it's also a character I have a soft spot for, but beyond that the art quality, the design, the sense of storytelling and progression from one picture to the next, everything is absolutely top-notch (except for that one oversight in her initial pose). :x

In sharp contrast, Peeping Fabienne is definitely the big disappointment from that set for me, on multiple levels. The art quality is decent and consistent, although I'm not a fan of this artist's style, that's not the issue. However, her only somewhat enjoyable pose (the last one) is a shameless and weaker tracing of the great and, as far as I know, original last pose for Jingle Holiday. Most importantly, her affection scenes' storyline is just frustrating and further confirms that she's in the MC's harem not for us players, but primarily for her creator slash "model", @Fab Kinkoid to troll us with this intruder. It was fine the first time around, but the joke already ran its course, and just because she has a similar first name and job as Fab, doesn't mean she shouldn't become a proper haremette by now. -_-

I'd rate both Agate and Sifra as really good across the board.

Kameyala and Malina are pretty decent but not very inspired (even felt a bit rushed), and they're both held back by some drawing problems. The last pose for Kameyala has her upper body kinda "compressed" with anatomical mistakes, and as for Malina, the artist just didn't capture her face right imho (especially her eyes, which look too different from her previous appearances).