Happy New Year 2022!

DvDivXXX

Happy New Year, folks! :)

May you and your loved ones be in good health, stay out of trouble, and find success and happiness in all your endeavors, both in game and most importantly in real life.

In terms of Kinkoid games (HH being the only one I still play), I have high hopes for this one. Many nice promises from Rosso & team should materialize.

On a more personal note, I'm optimistic enough to also hope that in 2022 and beyond, @Fab Kinkoid will become respectful of prostate massage, pegging and other fairly common sexual fantasies for many straight males that didn't make the cut in the weird Survey that somehow gave Kinkoid the incentive to throw (their idea of) bondage all over the place. By respectful, I mean no more using these as "evil things that evil characters threaten to do" let alone "haha jokes that good characters mention only to mock them". Either actually make it happen again, or have the decency to not use this as a punchline. It feels very wrong in and of itself, but even insulting since it's very reminiscent of homophobic misconceptions parts of the mainstream audience may have that "this is gay", meaning "gay" as a "bad thing" (on top of not understanding how sexuality works at all: a man and a woman can't really do "gay stuff" together, even if they wanted to). And for a company that has and is very vocally proud of having a gay re-skin of their main game, it feels even more out of place.

So that's my Kinkoid related hopes. What are your own and perhaps your personal resolutions for the New Year?

• Like 9

Hey there @DvDivXXX :)

This is the hentai hero forum. We actually have a gay harem forum as well, I´ve moved your post over there. Feel free to participate over here as well :) (jk ..just a little joke buddy :P )

Well my hopes? I´m pretty sure y´all now what I want but I´ll say it again: Mythic Norou is what I we want! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Uhm my hopes.... hard to say... let's see: having more gifts to "know better" all the girls (quite a lot actually) that are waiting their turn, having a way to find better the scenes that i like the most, the return of Nike 😍 and a mythic Karole.

Side note @DvDivXXX i understand your thinking but sorry, for me the proper pegging is still  a menace XD, have you seen Deadpool ? when he takes a deep breath and... "No no that's no"... that's me :). The rest i could agree.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

@Xemnas That's the thing: the game's sexual content can either be super vanilla and boring for everyone except the most vanilla of people, or it can be a little more varied and inclusive of various kinks and fetishes (and they already kind of chose the second route, for the most part). In that case, it means that not everything will please everyone, and there are already plenty of things that I either dislike or that are big turn-offs for me in the game. However, I can tolerate  slash ignore them and I'm glad they're here for those who do like them. Unless you specifically love superficial "bondage" AND super muscular girls, AND tentacles, AND half-human creatures, AND bukkake, AND foot fetish, AND male over female domination and everything else already well represented, I'm sure you can relate. The addition of one or two other things you might dislike wouldn't threaten your ability to enjoy most of the game either. And it might be a step further towards another fetish you might be into and that's absent from the game as well.

The thing that's particularly irritating with pegging, fingering etc. is that it's already in the game (from a long long time ago) but because they had a bunch of insecure male players who whined about it back then, they've not only completely stopped doing it, but it's been used as a running gag time and time again ever since. Even Fairy herself, the girl who did peg our dear Main Character in the past, has been explicitly made to retcon it into a joke in a more recent variant...

Well, I really don't care for random ropes being tied in the least convincing ways in every other sex scene ever since the anonymous masses somehow upvoted it like crazy in the favorite kinks survey they did a year ago or so, and yet I have yet to buy a pitchfork to get these ropes removed, let alone folks who enjoy them shamed and laughed at, especially not by the story's writer himself... Am I too mature for this adult game? :D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

The addition of one or two other things you might dislike wouldn't threaten your ability to enjoy most of the game either. And it might be a step further towards another fetish you might be into and that's absent from the game as well.

I quote this because represent very well my opinion too

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Am I too mature for this adult game?

No is totally good as you said, but...uhm.. how can i say it.. the world needs an "enemy" (probably the worst word i can choose, sorry i'm not super good in english) this is why the gags works: As an example if i remember well in the fairy forest towards the end SPOILER the fairy wants to "entertain us" and we (the mc) says "what? sorry i have commitment elsewhere :)" END SPOILER and that gag works and i laughed because... well.... that was me XD. 

But i think is totally fine to have a bit of everything, i agree with you. The problem is that there are many "sensitive" players about these things: i remember the chaos Gemini brought XD and the total deleting of more Poke/animal girls. 

More on topic i have 1 more hope for the new year: Full my guild (stats are in progress and we are doing a good job, need more members) before everything gets an update :)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mh, the forum shows me this thread as read, but i didnt noticed before, so (again) happy new year my dearest forum users

On 1/1/2022 at 10:03 PM, Xemnas said:

No is totally good as you said, but...uhm.. how can i say it.. the world needs an "enemy" (probably the worst word i can choose, sorry i'm not super good in english) this

i get that, but there is no justification for it, it's just a thought habit many of us have learned (thinking in only two ways and one of them is good and the other is bad) and is still widely used, especially in tv shows, pop culture and, unfortunately, also in politics. There are plenty of alternatives, which are more helpful in percieving the world etc. if you not start from one assumption how the world should be but of the plurality itself there is no need in limitations ... what just means: nothing wrong with more sexual diversitiy of any kind. But, of course, from a financial view it might be not a good idea.

Anyway, what i wish: a balanced game (let low level guys catch up quicker, take xp from paid path, make champions doable again, ...) and some changes in the direction of game design; there is plenty more, but, like we can see in the current state of the game, sometimes it's better to just do one or two things then everything at the same time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My hopes for the new year is that the team at Kinkoid get a bit more creative with the art. There seems to be a trend of rinse and repeat the same or very similar poses across multiple girls recently. It would be nice to get some more dynamic and interesting artwork, or for them to branch out into some new poses. I think @DvDivXXX has the right idea to include some less vanilla content. While I don't particularly like the idea of pegging, it does not interest me and i don't find it sexy I agree that your not always going to like every inclusion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

More diversity is always good. Kinkoid tends to stick to the same girly moe women all the time, which is such a shame because they already have about 2000 of them. got to celebrate everythin out there. They finally did Bulma for example, one of the most popular adults in anime, and again they picked her younger version. Geekette has the best art in the game, but is one of the rare characters with a different bodytype. And Gork gets made fun of a lot on the forum, but she's actually well drawn and we should cherish more odd creatures like her.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

@DvDivXXX @Xemnas @blaa

So I totally agree that the game could benefit from a broadening of the diversity in its sexual aspects. I have to say for starters, for my interpretation of the game, BDSM is part of the core of Hardcore and, therefore, should be given more time and treated properly and with respect.

As for it as part of the villainy... SPOILER WARNING SPOILER ... And I understand if  this gets edited... This bit is more focused on the Shoku and Navel aspect and my interpretation of the world(s) we're dealing with, based upon my reading. MORE SPOILER WARNING... It seems to me that the world the four gods sought to create was a comfy-sex world. After all, they had come from a world dedicated or deeply involved in a war where pleasure and softness was not allowed or looked down upon (wasn't quite sure the reasons) but generally harsh and conflictive. On top of that they also went through what ever trials or challenges that resulted in them inheriting the god powers. From that and looking at the general implication of the world, I could see the world being one that stayed away from more intense and extreme forms of sex. Not that there's anything bad or wrong with what DvDivXXX is bringing up, but its just something I can see why the world might be the way it is... EVEN MORE SPOILER WARNING... so this takes us to our bad guy (who's name I'm not even going to try and spell). There was something reserved and dulled in his appearance and expression from the first time I saw him. My basic feeling is that he suffers from Enuii most likely from the war, too much so he just shut things down. So, skip ahead, he goes to make his own world and what happens, to quote him, he got bored. And by this I envisioned that he made his world and shaped it for what he understood to be pleasure. But he couldn't feel it. So he made it more intense. And still he couldn't feel it. So he went harder, BDSM, and for a while it probably wetted his senses but it was dull. So he pushed it even beyond, making it a place of suffering. Why? Because suffering is of the mind and through that he could empathize, he could relate, he could feel vicariously through what everyone else in is dimension was feeling, what he was inflicting upon them. But it's never enough. I gained that from our later views of him and his interaction with Finalmaccia (sp?). He's still bored. He can't stand normalcy. He wants stimulation that will take away the emptiness that he feels. The same kind of emptiness he (taking a hypothetical stab here) inflicts upon the Navels. But it's not enough. It's never going to be enough. Why? Because he's broken. And being broken, he's twisted everything up. ...END SPOILER...

And that is why I believe we get such a dark view of BDSM in the game when it comes from the 'bad guys'.

I hope that all made sense.

Now, as for what I'd like to see in the game...

I'd like to see the artists getting away from the stork-legged design of the girls. There's an actual term for that it is a biological trait that is real (I actually saw one last month while I was at work) but I cant' recall what it is. It just is too pronounced in the artwork and I can't help but see it and it stands out to the point where it looks like disproportional aspect flaws in the drawing.

I'd like to see more Female lead harems as  regular parts of the story. They're touched upon by three characters (I'll skip the names as that's spoilers) but I believe that it's more common because ... Men are supposed to be extremely rare... which takes me to the next thing I'd like to see... less men. Not because I have a problem with men but the world setting states that there's an extreme ratio of women to men but the story makes  it seem like they're almost common with how many you see.  It also feels like that while women make up most of the work force men seem to be more in charge? (see Plain of Ritual story for what I'm referencing).

I'd like to see more non-sub girls in Charm. Just because you're into soft and warm and romantic and sensual doesn't mean you have to be subby as well. A Charm girl can be just as firm of mind and personality as a Knowledge or outgoing and aggressive as a Hardcore. Also, I'd like to find an understand or justification of why, if violence and murder is so reviled in the Hentaiverse (see Splatters Archipelago), there are girls who have a history and background as killers? And why they are acceptable in the Haremverse?

Overall, the latter two wants combines into me wanting to see the game straighten out its wold setting, its world rules, and stick with it. :)

Oh, I forgot... Happy New Year, y'all

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1