Not so special offer?

Bigge

3 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

It's a bug that have been adressed to the concerned people. SInce it's week end + New Year Holidays, we're gonna have experience a short delay in the treatment of these problems. Thank you for your patience :)

So, I'm not expecting an immediate response, and I hope y'all are having a happy new year. The price for this showed as 14.99 for me, and I purchased it, unfortunately my card was charged $60. 

When y'all get the chance, where do I reach out to get something like this fixed?

Edit: I found where to submit a ticket in the email receipt. 

No worries here, I'm not a mad customer lol, mix ups like this happen to the best of us, thank y'all in advance for your help. 

Edited by Zanderpnw
Found out how to submit ticket.
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, Zanderpnw a dit :

and I purchased it, unfortunately my card was charged $60. 

You bought it? Wuy? o_o I though you just came here to report an in game error.

Il y a 1 heure, Zanderpnw a dit :

found where to submit a ticket in the email receipt. 

Yes tickets are the best things you can do. I'm happy you found it. You should get refounded. I'm not sure about this but do not use what you got in the bundle, I'm pretty sure it would makes things easier for the refound

5 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

You bought it? Wuy? o_o I though you just came here to report an in game error.

Yes tickets are the best things you can do. I'm happy you found it. You should get refounded. I'm not sure about this but do not use what you got in the bundle, I'm pretty sure it would makes things easier for the refound

It didn't say $60 for me, It showed $14.99. I came to the forums after taking a look at my card and seeing the weird charge amount, wondering if it had happened to anyone, and from the subject line, I guessed it was about the package I purchased, and it was hehe.