55 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Angelic Lenaelle

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1095.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Divine Seduction

My faithful hero,

An enchanting force of nature calls upon you! Are you able to resist the evil that lies within and turn this dark spellcaster to the side of good with your powerful cock?

From today until the 6th of January (1 pm UTC+1), you’ll have 3 days to get glorified by the mythical Angelic Lenaëlle. Her skin is so soft and velvety that it’s created to inspire desire and pleasure!

Darling, bless her with the most delicious of all earthly pleasures!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Angelic Lenaelle

This event runs in parallel to other events.

PDluWcD.jpg

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 7

So, she's already an Angel, but in this variant, she's an Angelic Angel... :D

I'll have to pass as well, even though she's CH and Blue, two great qualities that I'm missing out on in my Mythic roster so far. I won't be able to afford MD for months to come.

And she hits the ground running (for whales slash VIP players only) as she's already Blessed the day she appears. 🔥

Good luck, have fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

It’s my first Mythical event so sorry if it’s a dumb question but is it really realistic from a f2p pov?

i mean, the shard system seems pretty harsh

If you don't have at least 15k kobans on hand, don't bother. It can be a bit cheaper if you already have the mythic booster that doubles the drop range, but that costs a lot as well.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Boulie2 said:

It’s my first Mythical event so sorry if it’s a dumb question but is it really realistic from a f2p pov?

i mean, the shard system seems pretty harsh

You should plan up to 15k koban into getting her if you´re really unlucky. Mythic girls are hard to get, especially if you´re free to play.

It is also helpful to use the booster sandalwood perfume but only if you can´t get any other girl´s shards on the respective villain

If you don´t have the ressources I would miss out on her, especially considering that there is currently no way to get the missing shards or a revival of the event so you might spend the koban for nothing

More on the general topic: I really love this character and will definitely go for her. Hope I´m lucky this time, had to spend way too much on Finalmecia^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll definitely be getting her! I only have 2 (good) sensual girls so far, and I still need to collect at least 2 Mythic girls. And since the holiday events didn't provide anything special, I have enough Kobans, too :)

Regarding Mythic Days in general, you need:

- to store a lot of combativity (From previous month season, PoA, PoV). Each combativity point is worth 10.8 Kobans

- to store a lot of Kobans. Mythic girls cost 8 to 10k Kobans on average, but you need to have more than that to be safe (You don't want to end up with 95 shards because of bad luck)

- to buy a few Sandalwood Perfume boosters (4 or 5 at 540 Kobans each).

If you prepare properly, then Mythic Days are absolutely doable even for F2P players. Otherwise, you'll spend too much, or, worse, you'll have to give up along the way. Preparation is key.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Saradis said:

If you don´t have the ressources I would miss out on her, especially considering that there is currently no way to get the missing shards or a revival of the event so you might spend the koban for nothing

According to Rosso's (Russo's?) Q&A Mythic Revivals should be back in Feb though I agree until we see them appear and how they are structured I'd steer well clear unless you have 15k koban's you are happy to part with.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

If I go seriously for her decides at the 5th. I'm a little short on Koban and only if I get an average amount of shards from natural regeneration I will try to get her. Ca. 8.000 Koban are not a luxurious base for the try, but it's worth a try if I have 18 Shards or better 54 hours after start of MD.

I was thinking of going for my first mythic this month, but I think I may pass as I am not a massive fan of Lenaelle. Does not help that most of her poses this time feel very basic though I do like the 4 and 6 star pose. Might just wait another month, i have 12.5k Kobans and 4 of the boosters but it never hurts to save more in case of bad RNG.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Incubys said:

According to Rosso's (Russo's?) Q&A Mythic Revivals should be back in Feb though I agree until we see them appear and how they are structured I'd steer well clear unless you have 15k koban's you are happy to part with.

Especially consindering that they changed they mind once already. They might start out with older mythics (if this event even happens), so once we´re at lenaelle again who knows how the situations will be at this point. I agree with you, but would go even further. As long as there´s no new form of datingtokens or other way to finish a girl I would not suggest to start anything this expensive if you´re not sure you can finish it. But that´s just me here^^

We´ll see I guess. But thanks for the reminder, might want to keep a bit of ressources in the backhand for the possibility of revivals hitting next month

2 hours ago, Incubys said:

According to Rosso's (Russo's?) Q&A Mythic Revivals should be back in Feb

It's (Porco) Rosso (in reference to the anime, obviously). Having said that, I don't recall this specific mention from any of the recent Q&A and I've listened to the audio for all of them (including the GH one), and also read some additional info he gave here and there in chat on Discord and that some folks were nice enough to screenshot and share.

Are you absolutely positive you remember this exact promise specifically? It sounds very unlikely to me. If you (or anyone else) could please pinpoint the source for me, that would be great.

The closest thing I can think of that he said in the latest one was only a very vague and empty promise with no date at all. He said something along the lines of "sure guys, every girl will come back eventually, even the Mythics". Which sounds a whole lot more like him than something as cleanly specific and that close to us in terms of date as "Mythic Revivals (that we killed out of the blue with no warning after reviving only two girls) will be back next month"...

So, before we can confirm this, I'd take it with a ton of salt.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

So, before we can confirm this, I'd take it with a ton of salt.

image.thumb.png.18d7147ad47eaa5b1914e60ff7bfb05c.png

All in all I'd say that it's still a bit woolly, but he does say "yes [Mythics] will be coming back" and hints that Feb/March we may see some movement here, though that was talking about all the different classes, not specifically Mythics.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 2

40 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

All in all I'd say that it's still a bit woolly, but he does say "yes [Mythics] will be coming back" and hints that Feb/March we may see some movement here, though that was talking about all the different classes, not specifically Mythics.

Thanks. Yes, that's what I had in mind. I'm going through the audio again right now, because I think the transcript might not be enough to capture what he actually said (slash meant to say; there's quite a bit I can "translate" from being a fellow French native that is just lost in a written transcript by someone who doesn't speak French). It might take some time. I hope I stumble upon this specific part without having to replay too much of it.

I'll keep you guys posted.

• Thanks 2

Alright, so here's an ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT of what Rosso ACTUALLY said about Mythic Revivals, and exclusive girls coming back in general. Sorry to burst your bubble, folks, but it's nowhere near what you might have understood from the incomplete mashup of reordered partial quotes slash rewrites, shortcuts and reinterpretations that Holy posted back then in the thread you pointed to.

There were actually two completely separate moments in which he touched upon this topic, and yeah, see for yourself (this was pretty tedious for me to go through again, let alone type word for word, so you might as well ^^). But TL;DR: NOPE. No way in hell can either of these broad, vague and uncertain answers be summed up as "Rosso announced a Mythic revival for February". Not even with all the wishful thinking in the world.

Starting at the 38:08 mark:

"Will there be any Mythic Revivals... soon? So, about girls returning... it's a very good question, and I know it's... asked very often, so yes... they will be coming back. It's a matter of deciding... how. Mythic Revivals, err... yes. The Season girls, the Path of Attraction girls, they need to come back... They will come back. We are just... working on deciding how... they will come back. So, once this is done... I think we can have something that makes the girl coming back... regularly. Errrr... From... February... Maybe... February or March, we will... have something interesting to have them coming back. Errrr... The... line that I don't want to cross is to have Mythic girls coming back outside of Mythic Revival. The whole concept about Mythic Girls is to keep them exclusive. So. That's the... the line. You're not going to see a lot of girls, of Mythic girls coming back... They will come back. Hm, probably in limited quantity. Errr.. To be discussed."

Starting at the 48:18 mark:

"No, there's not going to be more exclusivity than Mythic girls [...] And even the Mythics are going to come back in, probably Mythic Days Revivals. And all the other characters are going to come back. And we know that there are some characters that never came back, from the Seasons, and the PoV and the PoA and everything... It's coming back. It's coming back! And it's not coming back... in five years, okay? It's coming back as soon as we can. I mean... We are really trying... That's the thing... Like... We ARE reading... your feedback. Okay? We are reading everything, and there's a lot. So, everybody has his or her own perspective, like... [long off-topic rant]. And I'm not complaining, okay? I'm just explaining that... not everything can happen at once. Next!"

...So, not in 5 years... But definitely not next month either. :D 
My one-line summary was more accurate:

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

He said something along the lines of "sure guys, every girl will come back eventually, even the Mythics".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6