55 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Angelic Lenaelle

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

il y a 8 minutes, Boulie2 a dit :

Why would keeping combativity from Path/season keep me from natural regen?

Because the rewards expire on the last day of the month, but you need them at the beginning of the following month. So you need to collect them early (4 or 5 days before MD starts). But since it's over 20 (Your max reserve of combativity), natural regen will stop occurring, until you spend the extra combativity (You'll be at e.g. 136/20 combativity).

If you spend this combativity on Classic Event, then you're not losing it (but you're not saving Kobans for MD), and natural regen will occur. However, if you keep this combativity for MD, then you can't spend anything on the first 3 days of Classic Event, and natural regen will stop until then.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, Liliat a dit :

Because the rewards expire on the last day of the month, but you need them at the beginning of the following month. So you need to collect them early (4 or 5 days before MD starts). But since it's over 20 (Your max reserve of combativity), natural regen will stop occurring, until you spend the extra combativity (You'll be at e.g. 136/20 combativity).

If you spend this combativity on Classic Event, then you're not losing it (but you're not saving Kobans for MD), and natural regen will occur. However, if you keep this combativity for MD, then you can't spend anything on the first 3 days of Classic Event, and natural regen will stop until then.

Ok, i (finally) got it!

il y a 47 minutes, Dud123 a dit :

Thank you. Yes I did use one and its cost was part of the 17k+.

Make yourself a favor and use 5 of them :) 17k+ Kobans for a Mythic girl is sooo painful to see. It shouldn't cost more than 10k in the worst case, if you're doing it right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dud123 said:

Thank you. Yes I did use one and its cost was part of the 17k+.

To expand the hint from Liliat a little bit: 5 Sandalwood cost 2700 Koban on HH. Without Sandalwood you need 100 drops, with Sandalwood "only" 50. In average you get 6 drops out of 100 used combativity. So you have to use ca. 1700 combativity without the sandalwood, in the other way you have to use ca. 850. In the three days you can get 146 free combativity, so you need 1550/700 combativity in addition. 50 combativity refill cost 540 Koban, so in the unboostered cause you have to invest 16740/7560 Koban. With Sandalwood you have to invest 6000 Koban less than without. If you storage combativity from other sources (PoV, Season etc.) you can save more Koban.

• Like 3

I did it.... final result 8754 kobans + 4 boosters used. Now i'm going to talk about why i did this and changed my mind. My thinking is simple (since i'm dumb): my harem is pretty big atm and i have plenty of 5 stars girls upgraded (someone is still in progress) and i'm "receiving" 1 legendary 5 star each month. i'm pretty sure that ending in the top 15 on d3 is not a huge problem for me (now i've said it... is going to be a disasterXD) also i'm getting all the kobans i can without any "waste".

Now my thinking: with the blessing the most "valuable" girls are for sure the 5-6 stars, for where is hentaiheroes now we can "be sure" that every week at least 2-3 five stars are blessed (next week i think is the first time that is only 1, so probably an exception).

We know that all the girls are coming back, that said the mythic are (and they will be) obtainable only this way while the other probably (and hopefully) will appear in (long) revivals and pachinko.

The thing is that creating a new Mythic each month means that we will have lots of them, with many combinations possible. So we can assume that, at some point, each week there will be a blessed Mythic girl (at least).

So if i have only 7 of them, will i stay competitive in that future? probably no and i'll have to exit from my happy place in d3 (top 15).

Also we get Mythic orbs that are useful to drop girls and boosters.

The conclusion: i'll try to take all the Mythics i can. Maybe cutting the kobans somewhere else, for now i'll see my kobans at the end of the month, then i'll decide. To do this i'll have to stop paying the Poa (and of consequence (maybe not sure) a girl in classic) which is probably my second favourite event and the best in terms of resource gaining.

Honestly for now i'm not sure, if we only knew how they want to make come back the Poa girls.....

In the end i'll see how it goes, worst case i "wasted" 10k kobans it hurts but is not a "deadly wound" for now. Again probably not the smartest move and maybe i'm thinking wrong, will see.

P.s the fact that Lenaelle is beautiful affected this decision only for the 90% :) 

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6

On 1/3/2022 at 1:29 PM, holymolly said:

I did it for the memes

So since this was the only post I made so far I thought I´d share my result as well:

On hh I´ve gotten her (101 shards to be exact) after 850 fights  (which costs me about 8,4k in kobans plus 4 mythic boosters)

on nutaku I was a little bit luckier: got her after 750 fights (103 shards to be exact) (cost me about 1,2k nubans and 4 mythic boosters)
 :)

overall pretty ok results nothing to great though either :D

• Like 5

il y a 12 minutes, 430i a dit :

What is the consensus on the average mythic drop rate? I see a bunch of numbers in this thread, from 3 to 9%, but what is the agreed average?

7%, as far as I know. I can't tell you where this is coming from, though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sexiest said:

Will there ever be a revival for this mythic girl?, i've seen that it seems that it's not a thing anymore, I am the closest i've ever been to get her, but if I don't I hope that they put her again pls

it´s pretty much save to assume that we´ll eventually get revivials(that´s been also confirmed by Rosso KK) but for now we don´t know when or how they´ll happen :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Also we get Mythic orbs that are useful to drop girls and boosters.

For the record, ANY villain can drop those during MD. You don't have to go for the MD girl to grab a decent amount of MPx1 orbs during the event. I haven't changed my mind (or rather my measly koban bankroll and my real-life bank account haven't magically increased overnight ^^), so I've skipped this MD out of necessity (even though yeah, on top of having a great class and color combination, she's also more likely to get blessed than most of her peers).

But I still grabbed a lot of MPx1 orbs while chasing the Classic event girls with my saved-up PvE fights. :)Now, all I need is for the devs to check again and realize that MP's drop rate has been divided by 10 since late October slash early November, and fix it, and that will be a nice consolation prize.

• Like 5

Le 03/01/2022 à 19:21, Blabla07 a dit :

So, in the two minutes 😂 that the 9000 available shards lasted, I managed to achieve 32 x1 battles ... and got 5 shards 🤩. May the RNGod be with us 😁. Good luck.

Well, the start was a bit too nice to be true, but final results are not too bad either.

- natural regen : around 70 fights

-  35 refills : 700 fights ( only x1 battles ) 7560 kobans

- 4 sandalwood perfume 2160 kobans

Final cost 9700 kobans.

/edit : drop rate calculus : 7,3%

%drop = ( 44 drop with sandalwood + 12 without ) / 770 fightts

Edited by Blabla07
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

For the record, ANY villain can drop those during MD

Yeah yeah sorry. 

bad english + lazy person= me :) 

with that sentence i meant that, having to drop the mythic shards, we have to do lots and lots of fights so we get "lots" mythic orbs that are potentially boosters, at least way more than the natural regen. In my case i think i dropped more than 50/60.

The rest i understand you (again mine might be a huge mistake). Maybe tomorrow i'll wake up billionaire who knows, i hope it happens to you too (in case remember me and gift me a mythic Nike 😉).

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

all I need is for the devs to check again and realize that MP's drop rate has been divided by 10 since late October slash early November, and fix it, and that will be a nice consolation prize.

And this i hope too, i thought i was unlucky so i came on the forum and i read the posts of the "data team" and.... well recently i'm "perma OMG face". I wonder if someone said anything somewhere.... i mean we have the data to support the facts, it is not hypothetical that the drops have decreased.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 1

On 1/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, jelom said:

I have got Angelic Lenaelle today when shards depleting rate slowed. Truly pretty girl. :x

713 battles, 50 drops, 100 shards, 7,01% drop rate, 7857 kobans used (+ 5 SP costing 2700 kobans) for a total of 10557 kobans.

Fuck me, Shoulda went for it...

Congratz thou...

Edited by Mr.S
Dumb dumb

So, in the last 12 hours of the event...

I haven't kept track of how many times I've run a 10 pack, but most of them haven't given even a single shard. I have a total of 07 shards for all of my efforts. I am not whinging, I am merely stating facts.

When I look at the event, at no time in the last day has the shard count zeroed out. It is currently sitting at 42405.

This means one of two things:

• Either the odds of success are sufficiently low that the game is not running out of resources
  • The players aren't willing to expend assets (Kobans/money) to mine the game because they don't feel a reasonable return on investment

In either case, I think it might reasonably be considered feedback on a poorly designed event.

For me, it is simply another uncompleted acquisition, probably without future opportunity.

Edited by Chrystoph

15 hours ago, Liliat said:

Make yourself a favor and use 5 of them :) 17k+ Kobans for a Mythic girl is sooo painful to see. It shouldn't cost more than 10k in the worst case, if you're doing it right.

Not really sure what is going on. My odds have always skewed towards the bad statistical range. Even before we had mythic boosters I always saved up 20K Kobans just to be safe. Defiantly willing to stockpile Sandlewood and see if there is a difference.

It's allways kinda funny for me to see how many shards are left at the last 1,5 days (over 41k right now) thinking about how fast the 9000 went by in the first (well, just let's say) 10 Minutes each 2 hours. :-P And how much money the most people spend for it. Thinking (what a lot of you guys wrote here) just about the Kobans i would say around 70-100€. And only if you were lucky!!! :-P Make the money rain!!! ^^

Boy, i can't believe how often i praise the lord for being such a lucky m...erf...er with a well payed job so i can make it rain. ^^

I also looking forward to see, if those girls are really coming back (as i read here) and for how long this time. As a revival and to make the "chase even more exciting", i hope we'll have only 1 day to get those who we missed. And at the best all of them together, so we have to decide REALLY hard, which of them we wanna have. :-P *kaching*^^

Lord have mercy!!!^^

• Haha 4