55 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Angelic Lenaelle

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Mr.S What do you mean? Did you use your resources for something else? Otherwise there's still time. The event ends in 12 hours and there are still plenty of shards left.

I didn't used them, but I don't have the Sandalwood booster, I'd need around 4-5?

14,446 Kobans, is it enough?

4 hours ago, Mr.S said:

I didn't used them, but I don't have the Sandalwood booster, I'd need around 4-5?

Yes! Well, it's not 100% guaranteed, but you're in the fairly safe margin.

On top of that, since this has got to be most leftover shards I've ever seen in MD (which does tell us something about the current state of the game's economy, especially since this is one of the best Mythics so far), you really don't need to burn extra kobans on x50 or x10. With almost 50k shards available and 6 hours to go, you can take your time and do your fights one by one, which might be a bit tedious but will make it a bit cheaper.

Go for it! :) Good luck.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Il y a 6 heures, Mr.S a dit :

If you have at least 4 Boosters, it's enough (with a good safety margin). Otherwise, it's not.

And... I just got Lenaëlle! 🎉

677 Fights, 297 Free, 4114 Kobans of refills, and 5 Boosters, for a total of... 6 814 Kobans!

Drop rate for this run: 7.39% (A very good start at 8.4% for the first half, and then a few bad streaks).

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 3

That's me picked up the last needed shard of Lenaelle :)

63k shards left on Nutaku with 3.5h to go.

Total cost (including 5xSP) 1769 Koban (10614 HH equivalent).

Total of 1025 Combativity, 305 of which was free (well, cost 24 Koban to burn through the first 150 with 50x at the start of the event).

This has been my most expensive Mythic of the SP era and cost more than the expectation, but I'm not unhappy given the hugh luck I had
with Undercover Valentina and I would have been happy to spend more to pick up a Mythic with a double blessing anyway.

Drop rate was 4.98%.

Along the way I picked up 73 MPs (drop 7.12%), 54 tickets (drop 5.27%) and 1245 gems (didn't record colour, drop 8.10%).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/6/2022 at 1:57 AM, CJ2000 said:

It's allways kinda funny for me to see how many shards are left at the last 1,5 days (over 41k right now) thinking about how fast the 9000 went by in the first (well, just let's say) 10 Minutes each 2 hours. :-P And how much money the most people spend for it. Thinking (what a lot of you guys wrote here) just about the Kobans i would say around 70-100€. And only if you were lucky!!! 😛 Make the money rain!!! ^^

Boy, i can't believe how often i praise the lord for being such a lucky m...erf...er with a well payed job so i can make it rain. ^^

I also looking forward to see, if those girls are really coming back (as i read here) and for how long this time. As a revival and to make the "chase even more exciting", i hope we'll have only 1 day to get those who we missed. And at the best all of them together, so we have to decide REALLY hard, which of them we wanna have. :-P *kaching*^^

Lord have mercy!!!^^

1 day mythic revivial with all the mythic girls back on the same boss..what a lovely way of bringing the mythics back would that be :P

• Haha 5

il y a 7 minutes, holymolly a dit :

1 day mythic revivial with all the mythic girls back on the same boss..what a lovely way of bringing the mythics back should that be :P

That reminds me of KC/PoA revivals :D All these 10-Shards girls...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Liliat said:

That reminds me of KC/PoA revivals :D All these 10-Shards girls...

all these mythics I can´t get any shards anymore because I got them all :P

I currently have 56 partially finished girls on my f2p account.. and it´s pilling up even more :D

I´d honestly be surprised if KK did a Mythic revivial that doesn´t look like the 2 we had a while back.. I just can´t see them changing things up to make it more fun/enjoyable unfortunately :/

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´d honestly be surprised if KK did a Mythic revivial that doesn´t look like the 2 we had a while back.. I just can´t see them changing things up to make it more fun/enjoyable unfortunately

The only thing I could see them maybe changing is increasing the shard availability back to approx a normal MD. The revivals were pretty much a feeding frenzy as I recall......

Il y a 1 heure, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

The only thing I could see them maybe changing is increasing the shard availability back to approx a normal MD. The revivals were pretty much a feeding frenzy as I recall......

Yeah, having only a third of the shards was pretty painful. Had to use x50 fights to make some decent progress...

To be honest, I'd be satisfied if they kept the same format for revivals (2 days at the end of the month), as long as they give us a small warning ahead of time so we have time to prepare. This isn't an event that can be (reasonably) tackled without at least a bit of preparation. Although, this revival format would not work for too long (If girls are revived at the same rate new ones are introduced, then each of them will only come back once; unless they do multiple parallel revivals).

I would gladly spend the Kobans on a few Mythic girls I missed (Either because I really like them, or because they would fit nicely in my pvp team :) or both 😛 ), but I would really hate being caught off guard and not having a chance.

• Like 2

got the girl a few minutes before event ending; 1018 nubans invested in refills + 450 in boosters. I lost today contest though since it took me too long to get her.

Anyway, hopefully the remaining shards dont indiciate that so many players have left the game.

• Like 3

Probably you're right. I was able to hoard enough kobans to grab  Angelic Lenaelle after getting Finalmecia, but saving 12k/month as a f2p player wasn't  easy. I believe 12,5k was a little too much even with 5SP equipped, but I wasn't lucky enough during a second MD in a row. I had a single drop (+1 from SP) in 50 battles batch every other refill.

19 hours ago, blaa said:

got the girl a few minutes before event ending; 1018 nubans invested in refills + 450 in boosters. I lost today contest though since it took me too long to get her.

Anyway, hopefully the remaining shards dont indiciate that so many players have left the game.

I think it's symptompatic of exactly that - people leaving.

But worry not! I'm sure the shard limits will simply be lowered so that that sought after feeling of artificial scarcity (by the Devs, if not anyone else) will be reintroduced back into the gamer population.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Alkazord said:

But worry not! I'm sure the shard limits will simply be lowered so that that sought after feeling of artificial scarcity (by the Devs, if not anyone else) will be reintroduced back into the gamer population.

Doing this might result in more people leaving the game. Personally, my goals were reduced to reading the story, performing daily missions, Seasons and Leagues participation to get as many kobans as possible to spend them during MD. All other activities were dropped as I don't want to spend kobans on them.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Chimney said:

Doing this might result in more people leaving the game. Personally, my goals were reduced to reading the story, performing daily missions, Seasons and Leagues participation to get as many kobans as possible to spend them during MD. All other activities were dropped as I don't want to spend kobans on them.

I'm in the same boat, although I don't bother with the dailies and leagues anymore that much.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's what @Alkazord was saying (using sarcasm). Written communication can be hard sometimes. Take a good look at this picture, and then read his post again, this should help:

This is fine.jpg

Indeed, I was being sarcastic, but thanks for clarifying that :)

• Like 2