Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]

holymolly

Hello there everyone :)

The last couple of months have been pretty tough for most of the clubs. A lot of fellow community members have quit the game, a few new faces have appeared. Our club has also lost quite a few members itself. I´ve been recently voted as the successor of our almighty golden Duck @Chthugha and would like to tackle the tasks we´re faced with by starting to recruit new members :D

Server: hentaiheroes.com
Club ID : #1898

Current Member Count: 28/40
Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-05 um 13.41.49.png

direct link: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/clubs.html?prev_page=tower-of-fame.html&tab=clubs&view_club=1898

What do we except from new members / each other:

-> be active: you don´t have to play every day but we want our members to actively play the game.
(We´re loyal to our member but I´ll check if you´re still active (if you´re taking a longer break or are away from the game  due to personal reasons that´s totally ok but please let your club or at least me know :) )
(also you should be playing the game for at least a few months just so we know that you´re someone that plans to keep on playing the game actually)

-> there´s no level restriction; whether you´re competitive or not isn´t important. Our club has a wide variety of players. As long as you keep it respectful you´re very welcome :)

-> Being an active community member
(it doesn´t mather whether you´re active on the forum or the discord but since the club was initially founded with the goal of having a big part of active forum/discord members in it.. I´d like to keep it that way
(even though it´s not the most important rules anymore since a lot of current members aren´t that active over here anymore I suppose :D)

-> Being respectful towards each other
(it´s none thing if people have discussions and don´t agree on things.. that´s totally ok.. but insults or harassments are NOT ok and will have consequences!)

-> You don´t have to be active in the club chat but everybody has to check the pinned message in chat at least and participate in our voting when they occur
(we vote for new rules/ changes on the existing rules together thus we expect new members to participate in those or at least to keep respecting the rules we democratically agreed on (breaking the club rules WILL result in a warning, once players have several warnings they WILL BE kicked! ) so that everybody has a nice time and can´t enjoy the game)

Anyone who would like to join can either post a comment with a screenshot of his player profile over here or contact me through the offical hh discord server (you´ll find this exact post in the club recruitments channel as well, just ping me over there :) )   (that being said, it would be good if you have an discord account since we do have a discord server as well :) )

• Like 4

Game HH at few years ago, with the particularity of having always done it alone. Although integrated into a club that has no leader and few active members, there was never communication in it.

I am completely inexperienced in the forum (where I first came in about a week ago), intended to change club, and learn to play a little more.

If you explain better how to do I want to join the group here in the forum.

I have no discord.

jogoprofile.jpg

jogoPont.jpg

• Like 3

hey there @marpercor :D

there´s nothing wrong with being inexperienced in the forum...everybody starts somewhere :)
(it´s not necessarily required to have an discord in order to join us..it´s more like a second chat with a  better options than the in-game chat.. as long as I can get a hold of you/one somewhere it´s fine :) )

Unfortunately we´re a club on the hentaiheroes.com server :/ .. I´m afraid you can´t join us since you play on nutaku :(

(though regarding your question "how to join a new club": 1. leave your old club 2. wait until the cooldown runs out 3. request joining a new club )
I hope you and your fellow active club members will be able to find a solution :)

• Like 3

Just a little update ( definitely not bumping the post so that more people notice it  :P )

We´re currently on 30/40 members ..if someone want´s to join feel free to contact me here or on discord! :)

Everyone is welcomed 🤗

(well 31 in I count you in finds;))

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, first post here 😀

If a level 340ish isn't too low, I'd like to join your club since mine is unfortunately made of 2 active players and 28 ghosts 👻

I play daily and I'm not planning on quiting anytime soon. I'm also on discord.

Here's my profile (my server is hentaiheroes.com) :

uxioHH.png

• Like 2

Il y a 20 heures, Zteev a dit :

We have players below level 340 already, so I'm sure holymolly will be in touch.

Indeed I checked your club's member list meanwhile and saw a couple of midlevel players 😁 I'll wait for @holymolly then,  thanks !

Edited by Uxio
  • Like 2

Hey there @Uxio :D

(sorry for the late reply..I somehow totally missed it ^^)

Your level isn´t a problem at all ^^..as @Zteev said we have players that are even lower level than you. The player level isn´t what we focus on. :)

I suppose you´ve read the rules, if you´re ok with them just request joining and let me know once you do so :D

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

No problem whatsoever 😄

Yes I've read everything, and the rules are fine by me. I just left my former club so I'm on a 24 hour cooldown right now, I will make my request tomorrow around the same time (I'll notify you). Thank you for having me, see you soon ! 😊

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Uxio said:

No problem whatsoever 😄

Yes I've read everything, and the rules are fine by me. I just left my former club so I'm on a 24 hour cooldown right now, I will make my request tomorrow around the same time (I'll notify you). Thank you for having me, see you soon ! 😊

Great! Looking forward to it :) !

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Since the last update was a while ago, I´d like to make a new update post :)

We´re currently 35/40 members.. and we´re recruiting again :D  ( we did take a little break from recruiting because we had a little chat with another great community member about a possible club merger)

Once again:
If you´re want to join us just send  me a message and we´ll see if it works ..your preferable a already known community member but every active players is welcome so no need to be shy :P

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-15 um 19.55.15.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A little update regarding our club situation :)

currently 39/40 members if anyone´s interested in joining contact me and or sent in a request (If by any chance you don´t hear from me for more than 24h ping me again since I´ve most definitely missed it again by then (which has happened 2 times now 😅 .. the follow function somehow doesn´t seem to work for me :D )

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-01 um 18.23.44.png

I saw you´re not in a club @Mighty Thor if you´re looking to join one we still have room, let me know if you´d like to join us :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:25 PM, holymolly said:

I saw you´re not in a club @Mighty Thor if you´re looking to join one we still have room, let me know if you´d like to join us :)

Thank you, @holymolly for inviting me in your club!
I feel honored to be invited in such a strong club.

But since I'm struggling with spending far too much time on the game already and wanting to be free, to maybe play a lot more casually again (if I once can resist the addiction 😉), I don't want to join a club at the moment.

I know, that it gives a lot of benefits to be in a club, especially in one like yours with maxed stats, but I don't want to play more champions, as they are already the most time-consuming action in the game (with timer set every 15 minutes for hours) or other things that require more time in the game.

But thanks again!

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 12:46 PM, holymolly said:

.. if you change your mind let me know :)

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you! 😊

@holymolly: Could you please tell me, what "Hērōēs Prāvī Forī" means translated to English and what language it is? I'm just curious, and Google Translate seems to be not sure about it. 😄

Edited by Mighty Thor
Added question.
  • Like 2

On 3/24/2022 at 12:48 PM, Mighty Thor said:

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you! 😊

@holymolly: Could you please tell me, what "Hērōēs Prāvī Forī" means translated to English and what language it is? I'm just curious, and Google Translate seems to be not sure about it. 😄

It´s Latin, our previous club leader @Chthugha named it this way. It pretty much translates to Hentai Heroes of the forum (with some fancy puns :P )..since that´s pretty much what this club started as: getting as much forum members together as possible. Even though nowadays a lot of our members aren´t really too active on the forum, I still want to keep both the game and it´s tradition alive :D

Let me use this opportunity to update the club status as well :D :

currently 39/40 members (well 37 since we have 2 inactive club members I guess :) )

If any Forum regulars are interested in joining: message me :)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-27 um 10.15.17.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Boulie2 let me post  it here so that we don´t make Chit Chat a new club promotion topic :D

Well being active and friendly is pretty much all (as @natstar said we hve a a cc rule which is don´t kill it (max player damage 15% and total dmg 90%) in the first 12h just to make sure everyone can get a hit on it and that´s pretty much it.
Well and to react to the pin message when needed :D

(we would theoretically have more then 1 space I case the other in your club would also like to join ^^) do you have a discord? If you want you can add me over there if you have question,etc... but you can ask them her as well I suppose :)

• Like 3

We have enough room since there are a few inactive members left ^^... if you´re ok with how we roll just send me a request :D ... I´d be happy to have a few new forum regulars like you and @Boulie2 in our ranks :) !

the discord isn´t a necessarity but rather a nice addition ^^

12 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Oh please let me join, it's full of great personalities!

If you'll give me the OK I'll immediately drop the previous Club and make the request. No Discord, I'm a boomer.

capture-20220407-121233.png

• Like 2