Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]

holymolly

16 hours ago, holymolly said:

@Xemnas is Italian

Recently i have barely the time to play due to my job, that's why i'm not that "present" on the forum anymore. When i'll have a more good timetable i'll "be back" 😁.

For now i'll stay where i am, but (and is a very possible future atm) another one of my "generals" (my most liked mates) of the guild had to leave the game (sadly) so i have to admit that i'm really inclined to accept your invite XD.

But again: not now, you tempting devil 🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

21 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Recently i have barely the time to play due to my job, that's why i'm not that "present" on the forum anymore. When i'll have a more good timetable i'll "be back" 😁.

For now i'll stay where i am, but (and is a very possible future atm) another one of my "generals" (my most liked mates) of the guild had to leave the game (sadly) so i have to admit that i'm really inclined to accept your invite XD.

But again: not now, you tempting devil 🤣😂

We always knew how it´ll end ;) you joining my Kingdom and not the other way around frate :P
you-want.gif

(sry to hear about your buddy though :/ (yeah I still use buddy in that way @DvDivXXX :P )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

36 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Now now ladies, stop fighting over me, I know I'm a prize catch with my 2 2nd places in DIII, but there's plenty of me to go around if you want to share me on a month by month basis ? lol

Only one I´ll fight for is Tohsaka and I´m not sharing too 😛

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Returning the favor about my many reminders not to recruit all over the place was fair play and too tempting to pass up, I can see that now. ^^

But in all seriousness, I was actively rooting for Incub to join you guys, as he'd likely get bored in my club. And honestly, the realization of just how different our respective preferences on day to day experiences of being in a club are smoothed things out quite a lot for me. I'm not salty about you snatching anyone who actually shares your enjoyment of using club chat heavily, since this alone means they're a better fit for your club than possibly most others, and most definitely my current club (or any club I could withstand being in for more than 5 minutes for that matter ^^).

❤️

Come on. Xem seems like a pretty chill dude. I'm not so sure he would like it in ___--___--______=.

It seems like I would be a good fit for HPF, but I like being club leader :)

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

It seems like I would be a good fit for HPF, but I like being club leader :)

Why not both? :) Definitely, definitely join HPF ASAP. You belong there and their club chat is just incomplete without you.

From there, who knows? Maybe when Holy decides it's time to retire to his favorite Isekai world, he'll pass the torch to a character from the Simpsons.

homer.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, holymolly said:

you didn´t ? :D

there´s no invite function in the game mate.. you gotta knock on our door for me to let you in :D

ahh crap, I didn't realise the 24 hour cooldown stopped you joining another club, I thought it stopped you attacking the CC in your new club !! Czn you wait til tomorrow to accept my humble application ?

Edited by Incubys

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

Please Sir, can I be invited to your Club please ?

you´re either heavier on the sarcasm than I am or you never left/joined a club :D

either way: leaving the old is the first step -> wait 24h and request joining then 😛

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

you´re either heavier on the sarcasm than I am or you never left/joined a club :D

either way: leaving the old is the first step -> wait 24h and request joining then 😛

I am very sarcastic, however in this instance I'm just very stupid ! Leaving my first ever club to join my second

Edited by Incubys
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...