Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]

holymolly

Il y a 7 heures, holymolly a dit :

we hve a a cc rule which is don´t kill it (max player damage 15% and total dmg 90%) in the first 12h just to make sure everyone can get a hit on it and that´s pretty much it.

I can do that, i don't expect to find another golden ticket and one shot the CC... If i can even touch yours, i think his level will be overbearing :D 

I just have one question (since lepidocter already spoke about being without discord), what do you call "active"?

If it's just playing regularly i can do that, but if you want me to do top 15-4 in D3 i'm going to disappoint a bit :P 

Thanks for suggesting it anyway! :) 

(I'm going to wait to see your answer and if you accept me before leaving my club, maybe i'll finish the CC depending on it's state)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

I can do that, i don't expect to find another golden ticket and one shot the CC... If i can even touch yours, i think his level will be overbearing :D 

I just have one question (since lepidocter already spoke about being without discord), what do you call "active"?

If it's just playing regularly i can do that, but if you want me to do top 15-4 in D3 i'm going to disappoint a bit :P 

Thanks for suggesting it anyway! :) 

(I'm going to wait to see your answer and if you accept me before leaving my club, maybe i'll finish the CC depending on it's state)

Well active as in play the game and maybe hit the cc at least once during the rotation ;) .. don´t worry a lot of our members take leagues pretty chill nowadays and we also have  quite a lot of newer community members so just play the way you like I guess :D .. I mainly would like to keep the tradition and have a bunch of forum/discord regulars in the club instead of "randoms"(nothing against them of course :) .. it´s just that the club started out like that and I´d like to try and honour Doc´s legacy :) )

Well I guess that would make you guys our 38th and 39th  member :D (well technically 39 and 40 but there´s still one inactive so 1 spot is still up I guess :D ) That is if you guys decide to join of course ;) 🤞^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Other than the fact she look disappointed every time i go on the forum, not that much :P

you´ll get to know all of her great traits once you join us .. just ask the other members :P ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

oh one more thing @lepidocter and @Boulie2: have you heard of Rin Tohsaka? what do you think of her ? :)

(don´t be afraid I´m just asking)

She's the best character in the franchise, despite the infamous 'boring intro' of the visual novel. She deserved way more spotlight that such passive plot tool of Sakura. Bad thing I don't like Fate at all XD,

My waifu is Kawase Ibari,  from Swan Song VN. I dunno the reason, I just fell in love with her.

I've sent the request, I'm 'lep' in the game.

qw9O6qZg.jpg

• Hearts 2

31 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I'm not looking for a club right now. I'm farming Club Champions, and being able to get 60+ shards in a few days is invaluable :)

you could get a lot in our´s as well 👉👈☺️ well maybe not 60 in a few days but in a week or so ^^

ok I might have lied @Uxio needs about 10ish days for 60 ish shards (I expect you´d probably need a similar amount to him ^^) though to be fair.. this month is a little bit slower ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...