Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]

holymolly

3 minutes ago, Slynia said:

ofc you say that after I pointed out you replying with a rin gif to my aqua gif

ofc you say that after I pointed out you´re replying with an "ofc you say that after I pointed out you replying with "a rin gif to my aqua gif" to my ofc you say that after replying wiht an aqua gif first..one more message and you have to join now

10 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Get a room you two...

oh you don´t wanna see our discord chat Epic..full of bad jokes( yeah I´m talking about your jokes @Slynia)

10 hours ago, Slynia said:

well then... I Guess GIFs | Tenor

Shit .. now I have to find 1 more space :I.. I guess I´ll just kick @Boulie2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To the dearest leader @holymolly, as the chat is crowded like hell...

Why our Club, evidently the best Club any human being could aspire to join, well renown for traditions, success, glory but still humble as every great congress of illuminated minds, is floating so often in number?

Inactivity, they leave by their own will (bad joss to them!) or divine punishment?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 11:24 PM, holymolly said:

Seems like we have 1 spot open again if anyone´s looking for a club change  or clubless now´s your chance :P

Im considering jumping up from my lovely old team to a new team. I've been sticking around for a long time for nostalgic reasons, but I've outgrown it so much Ive exhausted all the club champs and I really need the full club bonuses now at level 440. Is there still a place in your team, if youll have me? (and can it be reserved for a few days since I cant bail in the middle of Legendary Contest)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Im considering jumping up from my lovely old team to a new team. I've been sticking around for a long time for nostalgic reasons, but I've outgrown it so much Ive exhausted all the club champs and I really need the full club bonuses now at level 440. Is there still a place in your team, if youll have me? (and can it be reserved for a few days since I cant bail in the middle of Legendary Contest)

ezgif-3-41c3799265.gif

I´ve just adopted a baby orca but let me see what I can do :P

(that´s a yes btw:P)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1